Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762199 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #4020 on: March 20, 2008, 07:54:44 pm »
you had a fro?  Like a jew fro I guess?

No. It just kinda... grew. It grew down, out, everywhere. It was leet.

Now I just have hair. It's shaped and bowl-cuttish kinda. I hate it. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: March 20, 2008, 08:46:50 pm »

hahah well it really isnt a fro just curly.
and tonight i have a game. just got my new head and it is sick. ill post a pic of it. it is suppose to cost 120 but my coach sold it to me for $60 complete with new stringing.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4022 on: March 20, 2008, 09:03:08 pm »

That's okay. It hates you.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4023 on: March 20, 2008, 09:13:49 pm »
I had my "Consumers & The Law" class twice today, basically.  From 11:45-1 I had the actual class and then from 5-630 I and another person in my three person group met with the prof. and he explained our last test and gave us a sample question. 

We didn't do so hot on the test, 147/200 points possible (it was curved to like 153 as the highest, though).  I understood the concepts A LOT more after in class discussion these last few weeks (test was like 3 weeks ago).  And then today's meeting only clarified a few small points and gave me an idea of what format, exactly, that he wants.  I will rape the hell out of our next test (too bad it's in class, though).

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #4024 on: March 20, 2008, 10:10:30 pm »
I had my "Consumers & The Law" class twice today, basically.  From 11:45-1 I had the actual class and then from 5-630 I and another person in my three person group met with the prof. and he explained our last test and gave us a sample question. 

Normal people refer to that as "class" and "office hours." With most people not going to office hours because they aren't sucking it up in the class..
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4025 on: March 20, 2008, 10:35:27 pm »
Normal people refer to that as "class" and "office hours." With most people not going to office hours because they aren't sucking it up in the class..
Are you crazy? Going to office hours is ridiculously fun, especially if the prof is funny/entertaining. My math prof == awesome.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4026 on: March 20, 2008, 11:24:24 pm »
Are you crazy? Going to office hours is ridiculously fun, especially if the prof is funny/entertaining. My math prof == awesome.

Yeah, office hours with most professors are entertaining.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4027 on: March 21, 2008, 12:15:00 am »

Those aren't his office hours.  He had everyone in the class sign up specifically for the test review

trust

« Reply #4028 on: March 21, 2008, 09:08:47 am »
and tonight i have a game. just got my new head and it is sick. ill post a pic of it. it is suppose to cost 120 but my coach sold it to me for $60 complete with new stringing.

You should learn to string yourself, not only is it fun it's also a good skill to have because you can tweak your stick until it perfectly fits you. It's also helpful to be able to do sideline repairs for you or your teammates if your sidewall/bottom or top string breaks in a game.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4029 on: March 21, 2008, 11:08:46 am »
You should learn to string yourself, not only is it fun it's also a good skill to have because you can tweak your stick until it perfectly fits you. It's also helpful to be able to do sideline repairs for you or your teammates if your sidewall/bottom or top string breaks in a game.
When read out of context (which is how I read that), that sounds kind of gross. :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4030 on: March 21, 2008, 11:12:11 am »
When read out of context (which is how I read that), that sounds kind of gross. :)

AGREED!  hahahaha

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4031 on: March 21, 2008, 12:17:47 pm »
Games work nice with a video card :o

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4032 on: March 21, 2008, 01:40:31 pm »
How I dont hurt is AMAZINGLY surprising.

Lots of jack & coke + countless beers = me wasted.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: March 21, 2008, 07:05:54 pm »

Nice work winning. Punk. And my hair really doesn't have that much curl now. It's kinda lame. :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4034 on: March 21, 2008, 08:07:08 pm »
Finals are over. Spring break. :D