Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762028 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #4050 on: March 23, 2008, 11:10:08 am »
Every member can check out my WiiKey install summary (with pictures!).  Maybe I'll move it to a public forum since I'm so nice.  And yes, I linked to it because I know a bunch of you don't use Show Unread Posts.

[edit]
A public version is here
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:12:57 am by rabbit »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: March 23, 2008, 11:15:01 am »
Eww, that sucks.

I have a great dane.. generally, when she goes, it's only in one spot. But when she goes, she GOES. Like, shovel style.

:(  :o

At the time that we got him I didn't live at the house (I live with friends, dog moved into the house in Jan, I moved in during Feb) and I miss the first night of him being in the house.  From what I'm told he had horrid diahrea and got it all over the hallway.  Thank God for tile I guess. hahaha.  So glad I wasn't here then, on a school night too

trust

« Reply #4052 on: March 23, 2008, 01:27:05 pm »
How do I get wine out of my clothes? I was doing a wine stand and the guy didn't close it right when I was done and it's all over me.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: March 23, 2008, 01:55:59 pm »
How do I get wine out of my clothes? I was doing a wine stand and the guy didn't close it right when I was done and it's all over me.
Use the opposite color wine as a die.  Or buy new clothes.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: March 23, 2008, 02:01:19 pm »
I seem to recall hearing that rubbing alcohol or isopropyl alcohol will do the trick with a lot of stains.
errr... something like that...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4055 on: March 23, 2008, 06:58:16 pm »

At the time that we got him I didn't live at the house (I live with friends, dog moved into the house in Jan, I moved in during Feb) and I miss the first night of him being in the house.  From what I'm told he had horrid diahrea and got it all over the hallway.  Thank God for tile I guess. hahaha.  So glad I wasn't here then, on a school night too
We used to have a dog that was extremely hyper (insane). One time my mom left it in the bathroom (because it would destroy everything in the house and it's too cold to leave him outside), and he crapped a lot, and ran through it, and jumped up the door, and there was literally crap up and down all the walls, across the whole floor, etc.

My mom said she was up all night, crying and cleaning, she was so upset. I'm sure glad I didn't live with her back then.

trust

« Reply #4056 on: March 23, 2008, 07:41:00 pm »
I got all of the wine out: both my dress shirt and shorts had a ton of wine on and I waited until this afternoon to do it, but it all came out. All I used was stain remover and then washed it...it was white wine though, not red. Anyway, so I go back down to get my clothes and some fuckhead stole the dress shirt that was stained and another shirt from the dryer. Both of these shirts were nice/expensive, so I'm pretty pissed. I had a third dress shirt in there but it is monogrammed so I guess that's why they left it.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: March 23, 2008, 08:12:40 pm »
I got all of the wine out: both my dress shirt and shorts had a ton of wine on and I waited until this afternoon to do it, but it all came out. All I used was stain remover and then washed it...it was white wine though, not red. Anyway, so I go back down to get my clothes and some fuckhead stole the dress shirt that was stained and another shirt from the dryer. Both of these shirts were nice/expensive, so I'm pretty pissed. I had a third dress shirt in there but it is monogrammed so I guess that's why they left it.
You wear dress shirts on top of shorts?
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #4058 on: March 23, 2008, 08:31:47 pm »

Hey now... whats a little friendly borrowing between southern gentlemen?
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: March 23, 2008, 10:01:29 pm »

We used to have a dog that was extremely hyper (insane). One time my mom left it in the bathroom (because it would destroy everything in the house and it's too cold to leave him outside), and he crapped a lot, and ran through it, and jumped up the door, and there was literally crap up and down all the walls, across the whole floor, etc.

My mom said she was up all night, crying and cleaning, she was so upset. I'm sure glad I didn't live with her back then.

My mom told me that a kid at the school she works at crapped and rubbed it all over the walls :(.

trust, wine stand?  wtf

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: March 23, 2008, 11:10:31 pm »
So, if you ever install Windows and end up with a system volume that isn't C: (e.g. mine was "I:") and you want to change it, do NOT use this link because you will end up with a b0rked system. :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4061 on: March 23, 2008, 11:50:19 pm »
So, if you ever install Windows and end up with a system volume that isn't C: (e.g. mine was "I:") and you want to change it, do NOT use this link because you will end up with a b0rked system. :)
Any procedure that has this step concerns me:

8. Quit Regedt32.exe, and then start Regedit.exe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: March 24, 2008, 01:45:38 am »

My first girlfriend got married on Friday, sheesh!  She turns 19 in May.  Crazy.

Not sure why there is a hippie dud there, that's WEIRD (she's Mormon).

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: March 24, 2008, 03:14:35 am »

My first girlfriend got married on Friday, sheesh! She turns 19 in May.  Crazy.

Not sure why there is a hippie dud there, that's WEIRD (she's Mormon).
You say crazy, I say it's standard operating procedure for Mormon girls. There were quite a few Mormon girls from my town who married right out of high school.
errr... something like that...

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4064 on: March 24, 2008, 03:19:05 am »
IIRC they can marry as many people as they want (as far as the religion goes, I don't know about legally) so why not?
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.