Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762071 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #4545 on: May 14, 2008, 06:16:56 pm »
I filed my first Motions and Complaints ;D.  Good times.

trust

« Reply #4546 on: May 14, 2008, 06:33:02 pm »
I lol @ Trust's STD.

I don't have an STD. I decided I needed to get out of the house so I'm in the Outer Banks of North Carolina for the night. I was under the impression there would be other relaxing chemicals here but there are not, unfortunately. Hopefully being at the beach will be nice though, even though I have to leave tomorrow. I'll tell the story ala Trust & CrAz3D's Let's hear it! blog.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: May 14, 2008, 06:42:19 pm »
I lol @ Trust's STD.

I don't have an STD. I decided I needed to get out of the house so I'm in the Outer Banks of North Carolina for the night. I was under the impression there would be other relaxing chemicals here but there are not, unfortunately. Hopefully being at the beach will be nice though, even though I have to leave tomorrow. I'll tell the story ala Trust & CrAz3D's Let's hear it! blog.

Works for me.  I take it you ended up with the girl there?

trust

« Reply #4548 on: May 14, 2008, 07:15:13 pm »
I lol @ Trust's STD.

nah, I'm just visiting my friend...he's down here for the summer, and it's only an hour and a half drive from my house. the girl situation didn't work out for whatever reason.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: May 14, 2008, 09:36:06 pm »
Today is the first day in my life I ever wished I paid more attention in French class.

I just took a BEAUTIFUL French chick shooting. God bless!

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: May 14, 2008, 10:21:03 pm »
Today is the first day in my life I ever wished I paid more attention in French class.

By which you mean you shot all over a beautiful French chick.  ::)
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: May 14, 2008, 11:31:21 pm »

By which you mean you shot all over a beautiful French chick. ::)

His computer monitor?
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: May 15, 2008, 12:57:16 pm »
Country song:

The more I drink, the more I drink, the more I drink.

That pretty much sums up last night.  My buddy told me I kept walking saying "I keep walking man, I keep walking!" and then I walked through a bush.  I was hammered

But my room mate who cheated on his gf with a chick had that other chick stay over last night.  At least he got some?  :-\.  Poor room mate's ex.  She was annoying, but cheating?  Ouch.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: May 15, 2008, 03:00:17 pm »
I lol @ Trust's STD.

nah, I'm just visiting my friend...he's down here for the summer, and it's only an hour and a half drive from my house. the girl situation didn't work out for whatever reason.

oh?

trust

« Reply #4554 on: May 15, 2008, 04:15:04 pm »
Yeah here's the story, I'm going to try to make it brief although I could go into greater detail but it'd be long.

I was visiting another school, where I met a 21 year old who came over to the apartment I was in. She was pretty, but she had a boyfriend and was a senior/21. Anyway she introduced herself to me, and we started talking. Our conversation consisted of her telling me how my school is full of pricks, and me telling her how her boyfriends school sucks even though I want to go to law school there (he was a sophomore in law school). Later that night (like 2:30AM) she posts on the girl I was staying withs wall "I want to friend cute young ginger matt." So I added her on Facebook, her first comment is "boyfriend!"

We talk back and forth on facebook every so often, and then I notice she and her boyfriend broke up. I didn't act on this, even though she told me she could possibly visit me or me visit her. It never happened.

Last weekend it did, I visited her to go to a dance at her school and I stayed the weekend with her. We kissed the first night, and things went well on the Saturday. We went hiking and then partied some the next night (GirlTalk was performing at their school,) and the next day we hung out and kissed goodbye. That Sunday night she considered coming to visit me at midnight, but didn't bc she'd have to leave early. Everything seemed like it was going well, and I had figured we would start dating.

Fast forward a week. She went to Los Angeles for the national horse competition (she was competing) and when she came back she wasn't really returning calls and stuff. I brushed it off as her being busy with graduation this weekend and whatnot. Monday night she calls me and tells me that Tuesday/Wednesday would be a good day to come up (I had planned on staying with her this week) But when I call/text her Tuesday she doesn't answer, and then when she finally texted back she never said whether or not to come or when to come. So I didn't go.

Basically, from the looks of it, it's not going to progress any further. I don't know what changed in this past week, maybe she's just realizing the age difference and the fact that she's about to start life in the real world or something. I don't know, but it sucks and I'm pretty stressed out from it because I really liked her. So I went to the beach for the night to kind of get away from things.

Trust loses.

Edit: And just to clarify, I didn't have sex with, nor did I push the issue, with her. We kissed, and I fingered her on the Friday. I wish I hadn't, though....but it wasn't until we went hiking on Saturday that I really thought I had started to get to know her and wanted to date her. I really wish she had at least let me know what I did or why she doesn't want to hang out anymore, because I can't figure out what happened and it's affecting my happiness definitely.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 04:24:00 pm by Trust »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: May 15, 2008, 04:39:57 pm »
I finally got fed up with some of the closed minded people on my Ford site.

There is a Bible thumping, racist, Harry Potter burning dude that kept calling me retarded, stupid, etc.  Eventually I got fed up and dropped to his level :(.  I called him out.  The comment I made was about him living in one of his parents' houses (he rents), his horribly failed first marriage, his daughter that he had at age 18-ish, his blinding bigotry, and his inability to have original thoughts.

I guess maybe I went a little far?  A lot of other posters were shocked that this dude is such a hypocrite and probably that my response to his attacks was so strong.  Oh well I guess.

trust

« Reply #4556 on: May 15, 2008, 04:49:27 pm »
living in one of his parents' houses (he rents),

I don't really see what's so bad about that, though. Our house was once owned by my grandparents until my dad bought it from my grandpa.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: May 15, 2008, 04:53:42 pm »
He was previously mocking a 19 year old kid for living in his parents' house.  Guess I should've added some back story, there.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4558 on: May 15, 2008, 05:06:43 pm »
...that kept calling me retarded, stupid, etc.
Can we really fault him for that? :P

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: May 15, 2008, 05:08:21 pm »
...that kept calling me retarded, stupid, etc.
Can we really fault him for that? :P
If he attacked my argument skills, I might have to agree.  But he went elsewhere, so, yeah.