Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761889 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #4680 on: May 28, 2008, 05:46:58 pm »
fuck I just got back from a job interview for a day camp counselor (old assistant lacrosse coach is assistant director but he's not really doing the hiring) and it looks like I'm not going to get it.

I wanted to do the adventure camp which is older kids and basically all I'd do is go on field trips...paintball, rock climbing, laser tag, etc...so it'd be really fun. I'd be done about 4:30 and have weekends off. I was really enthusiastic. I go in and the lady basically tells me that they have too many applicants all wanting to do the adventure camp and not enough kids enrolled to hire everyone, so it's pretty competitive. She said she will talk to my lacrosse coach, but essentially wanted to know if I would be willing to do two weeks only of specialty camps (HTML for 4th/5th graders, and an investing camp for 6-8th graders) I don't want to do either of those if I can't do the entire summer, it's pretty pointless. I hope somehow I get selected to do the adventure camp, but it doesn't look too good right now.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: May 28, 2008, 06:31:25 pm »
Do the crappy stuff this year then next year you have the "in"

trust

« Reply #4682 on: May 28, 2008, 06:32:27 pm »
Do the crappy stuff this year then next year you have the "in"

I'm not skilled in the other stuff, it's stuff like fashion, dance, filmmaking, and some other things. The adventure camp is pretty much the only thing I'd be actually good at.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: May 29, 2008, 12:02:26 am »
we just had our lacrosse banquet and it was awesome  i have some pics to post but tomorrow i am tired right now. awards i got were Second team All leauge for defence. and then Rookie of the year.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: May 29, 2008, 12:06:44 am »
So what about the other 18 active members?

Dunno.  This just happens to have the potential for working out for me.  It's not supposed to be a reunion or anything; it's just possible I'll be in the area and it'd be cool to see some of the people from here.

I have a bunch of family in CA near Corona, so I might be out there sometime too.  I think Ergot and Quik live near there?

Corona is SoCal, about an hour south of LA. Way closer to Newby and them in San Diego then Ergot and myself in NorCal.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4685 on: May 29, 2008, 12:11:25 am »
Whoops.  The only reason I said that is because I was poking around on Google maps after having this discussion.  I saw Corona on the map and thought I saw it in the area of San Jose, but I was looking on the wrong side!  D'oh!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: May 29, 2008, 05:30:26 pm »
Come on friday!  I think I might not drink this Friday so that I can wake up Saturday feeling refreshed and relax all day.  Hmm

trust

« Reply #4687 on: May 29, 2008, 05:36:07 pm »
Drink Friday wake up Sat smoke a bowl order a pizza and relax nigga.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: May 29, 2008, 06:25:07 pm »
Minus the weed as I'm not a dirty hippie.  But maybe.

trust

« Reply #4689 on: May 29, 2008, 06:26:09 pm »
Minus the weed as I'm not a dirty hippie.  But maybe.

Are you an OG?

trust

« Reply #4690 on: May 29, 2008, 06:36:07 pm »
if you are, smoke a blunt sat morning.

this hot girl across the street is laying out with her friend in her front yard fuck I wish I had one of those supersonic spy hearing things so I could hear them confirm how much they want to fuck me.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: May 29, 2008, 07:33:33 pm »
if you are, smoke a blunt sat morning.

this hot girl across the street is laying out with her friend in her front yard fuck I wish I had one of those supersonic spy hearing things so I could hear them confirm how much they want to fuck me.

LOL!  You're obviously an OG because you must be on crack to think that ;).

I'm definitely not OG.  I'm a drunk racist redneck, I have to hate blacks/browns/whoever is in a gang.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: May 29, 2008, 08:54:29 pm »
My routine Thursday nights for the last three months has been as follows:
-Leave work at 5pm
-Home and quick dinner
-Hit an office place to do calling for a guy running for US Senate

The last 3-4 times I've gone no one has been at the building to let me in so I have to call some lady (the lady that's supposed to be there).  I usually spend a good 20-30 minutes just WAITING to start calling people and interupting their supper.  Last Thursday I waited 45 minutes :mad:.  Today, after about ten minutes I said "f*ck this" and left.  The election is Tuesday so the campaign might need the help, but I'm sorta big on the phrase "You gotta help me help you."

So here I sit, drinking a beer before dinner with friends at 730 at a nice mexican joint.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: May 30, 2008, 07:38:31 am »
So I woke up today next to some girl I don't even know... pretty hot though. It appears we had sex last night; we did it again this morning.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: May 30, 2008, 09:26:33 am »
So I woke up today next to some girl I don't even know... pretty hot though. It appears we had sex last night; we did it again this morning.

Blow-up dolls hardly qualify. Sorry, Ender. :(
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.