Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1770858 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #4725 on: June 03, 2008, 08:33:56 pm »
She's DTF. Go for drinks after dinner.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: June 03, 2008, 08:34:30 pm »
DTF?

She's only 20 :-\.  No drinks

trust

« Reply #4727 on: June 03, 2008, 08:45:35 pm »
DTF = Down to fuck. buy them for her or get a bottle of wine or something and go back to your place or her place and talk, watch a nice movie, or something.

It's obvious she doesn't want this to be a group thing. Don't make it one.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: June 03, 2008, 09:01:28 pm »
At dinner, reach for the bill.  If she offers to pay, or asks how much hers is, it's not a lovey-dovey kinda thing.

Offline topaz~

• View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: June 03, 2008, 09:03:32 pm »
At dinner, reach for the bill.  If she offers to pay, or asks how much hers is, it's not a lovey-dovey kinda thing.
I'm not sure what you're saying here...

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: June 03, 2008, 11:43:15 pm »
28 more days of freedom. :(

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: June 04, 2008, 12:01:02 am »
I'm not sure what you're saying here...
Good, because I wasn't talking to you.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: June 04, 2008, 02:22:25 am »
Dinner was good. 
rabbit, dude set down bill I set credit card on it about a minute later ... she said thanks, no mention of her paying.

Played poker tonight with her & friends at my house, decent.  I've realized that poker is better when drunk.

Then we all went to play tag at the stadium.  We met up with more people there.  I've realized that tag at the stadium is better when drunk.

Too bad this chick leaves town Friday, she's pretty awesome.  Eh well I guess.  Maybe some one else fun will come along.

trust

« Reply #4733 on: June 04, 2008, 02:47:58 am »
tag? yall need to go back somewhere where you can be alone and have some drinks. take her out for oysters. I guess yall aren't near the beach so I don't know how that will work out. But anyway, she probably likes you and probably wants to either have sex with you before she leaves or (is she coming back?) progress into a relationship.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: June 04, 2008, 08:21:44 am »
Dinner was good. 
rabbit, dude set down bill I set credit card on it about a minute later ... she said thanks, no mention of her paying.

Played poker tonight with her & friends at my house, decent.  I've realized that poker is better when drunk.

Then we all went to play tag at the stadium.  We met up with more people there.  I've realized that tag at the stadium is better when drunk.

Too bad this chick leaves town Friday, she's pretty awesome.  Eh well I guess.  Maybe some one else fun will come along.
Ask her out again.  Better when drunk.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: June 04, 2008, 10:23:15 am »
tag? yall need to go back somewhere where you can be alone and have some drinks. take her out for oysters. I guess yall aren't near the beach so I don't know how that will work out. But anyway, she probably likes you and probably wants to either have sex with you before she leaves or (is she coming back?) progress into a relationship.

She'll be back for breaks (christmas, thanksgiving, springbreak), but I graduate in Dec.  Nothing will come of it.  Eh well.

trust

« Reply #4736 on: June 04, 2008, 02:33:57 pm »
I got a call back today about this camp counseling interview I did. She didn't say in the voicemail if I got the job, she said she wanted to "finalize my employment" but I'm not sure if it's the position I wanted or not so I might not take it. (she didn't answer my return calls). Anyway I'm not sure if they require a drug test but I'm worried about it.. anybody have experience/know if the GNC detox drinks work well?

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: June 04, 2008, 02:38:16 pm »
I got a call back today about this camp counseling interview I did. She didn't say in the voicemail if I got the job, she said she wanted to "finalize my employment" but I'm not sure if it's the position I wanted or not so I might not take it. (she didn't answer my return calls). Anyway I'm not sure if they require a drug test but I'm worried about it.. anybody have experience/know if the GNC detox drinks work well?
LOL!
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: June 04, 2008, 03:31:21 pm »
LOL!
:D

Trust, they can get it from your hair too.  I recommend waxing yourself and drinking no less than three gallons of water per day.

trust

« Reply #4739 on: June 04, 2008, 06:11:09 pm »
It's just a regular urine test. I got the job, she wanted me too come in for orientation tomorrow but I got it pushed back to the 16th. I'm assuming I'll have to do the test then. I know they make you do one because my friend also got a job there and he had to. I've smoked about an 8th since thursday of last week. I have 12 days to do this, and I'd prefer to not get a detox drink because they're expensive.