Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762090 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #4740 on: June 04, 2008, 06:16:39 pm »
How expensive?

Drink shit tons of water and Google 'home made remedies.'

trust

« Reply #4741 on: June 04, 2008, 06:34:29 pm »
So, story time:

I went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe about an hour ago to get a smoothie, I walk up and see two girls in front of a makeup stand. One is extremely attractive, the other is fat and black. Anyway I figure I'm about to get harrassed for donations or something, but I walk up and she just says hi and I say hi and she says she likes my shirt and I tell her I like hers too and would wear it if I were a girl. She says thanks or something like that and I walk inside. I had forgotten my wallet so I walk back out and get it and come up and we talk again. As it turns out she's a senior (and the black girl just graduated) from a school that's about 4 miles from mine. They say how much they love my school and party there all of the time. Anyway so I talk to the pretty girl for awhile, she's a senior so she's 2 years older than me. They kept saying how I was cute and nice and I guess that's a good sign. I bought makeup for her to give to my mom, but only so I could talk to her more. She gave me her name and told me to add her on Facebook and that she'll introduce me to her younger sorority sisters next year.

I started to give her my number and she said she couldn't take it because she was on the job (but there wasn't anybody there supervising her...so this confused me especially since she had just texted). Plus she could have just given me her number. Anyway she told me to just add her instead. I think I'm going to ask her out, I hope this works out especially after that last situation.

trust

« Reply #4742 on: June 04, 2008, 06:34:50 pm »
How expensive?

Drink shit tons of water and Google 'home made remedies.'

like $50

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4743 on: June 04, 2008, 06:47:18 pm »
Younger sorority sisters, not the older one.

Reasons:
- If you fuck up stuff with the older chick you dont get ANY young ones
- Young ones = multiple = better chances
- If you impress the older sister by just hanging out with her you can get "an in"

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4744 on: June 04, 2008, 06:53:39 pm »
Younger sorority sisters, not the older one.

Reasons:
- If you fuck up stuff with the older chick you dont get ANY young ones
- Young ones = multiple = better chances
- If you impress the older sister by just hanging out with her you can get "an in"

yes, i agree with craz3d, my experience corroborates his claim.

trust

« Reply #4745 on: June 04, 2008, 06:55:17 pm »
I'm going to wait until later tonight or tomorrow to add her so I don't look desperate, and then see if she's going to Harborfest this weekend (which is a big festival in my city all about the water and boats and the fact that we're a harbor and there's lots of bands and stuff) and then see if she wants to meet up.

I'm definitely attracted to her physically and would like to get to know her better. Even if we don't date or anything, she's a good resource to meet her sisters.

I agree with CrAz3D too, but the thing is if she likes me she lives near me and that's good for the summer...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4746 on: June 04, 2008, 07:01:43 pm »
So, story time:

I went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe about an hour ago to get a smoothie, I walk up and see two girls in front of a makeup stand. One is extremely attractive, the other is fat and black. Anyway I figure I'm about to get harrassed for donations or something, but I walk up and she just says hi and I say hi and she says she likes my shirt and I tell her I like hers too and would wear it if I were a girl. She says thanks or something like that and I walk inside. I had forgotten my wallet so I walk back out and get it and come up and we talk again. As it turns out she's a senior (and the black girl just graduated) from a school that's about 4 miles from mine. They say how much they love my school and party there all of the time. Anyway so I talk to the pretty girl for awhile, she's a senior so she's 2 years older than me. They kept saying how I was cute and nice and I guess that's a good sign. I bought makeup for her to give to my mom, but only so I could talk to her more. She gave me her name and told me to add her on Facebook and that she'll introduce me to her younger sorority sisters next year.

I started to give her my number and she said she couldn't take it because she was on the job (but there wasn't anybody there supervising her...so this confused me especially since she had just texted). Plus she could have just given me her number. Anyway she told me to just add her instead. I think I'm going to ask her out, I hope this works out especially after that last situation.
Sounds to me like it was a whole lot of BS to sell you makeup. ;)

trust

« Reply #4747 on: June 04, 2008, 07:16:18 pm »
Yeah most likely but at the very least maybe I'll meet somebody through her.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4748 on: June 04, 2008, 07:20:41 pm »
I'm going to wait until later tonight or tomorrow to add her so I don't look desperate
To me, that right there says you're desperate.  No worries, I want woman too.  Need woman.

Don't ruin any chance of meeting easy young sorority chicks!

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4749 on: June 04, 2008, 07:23:41 pm »
Assuming she really goes to your school and gave you a real name. :)

trust

« Reply #4750 on: June 04, 2008, 07:31:02 pm »
Assuming she really goes to your school and gave you a real name. :)

No she goes to a school about 5 minutes from mine. She gave me real information, I checked it on Facebook.

To me, that right there says you're desperate.  No worries, I want woman too.  Need woman.

Well I mean I want to meet a girl I like and nothing goes wrong, like has happened with the past few I've considered dating. I'm not going to obsess over it, but if something comes from this then that would be awesome. I just didn't want to add her right away because I don't want her thinking it's like the first thing I did...but I see what you mean, I'll add her now.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4751 on: June 04, 2008, 07:39:51 pm »
Don't try to be sly about it, just do it.  You happen to be online so just add her.  Nothing weird about it, she gave you her info.

trust

« Reply #4752 on: June 04, 2008, 07:56:29 pm »
true, I added her. this probably won't amount to anything because if she were interested she'd have given me her number. oh well there's no shame in trying.  Plus it's always good to talk to women anyway

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4753 on: June 04, 2008, 08:10:24 pm »
word.  try and see

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #4754 on: June 04, 2008, 09:57:20 pm »
Sounds to me like it was a whole lot of BS to sell you makeup. ;)

++

Women: 3, Trust: 0
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham