Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762057 times)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #4830 on: June 09, 2008, 07:04:09 pm »
I must say, tonight I had the first actually semi-fun bonfire that I've ever had. :D

I thought the bonfire we went to was pretty chill.

It was chill, but we had to leave because of the parking lot closing lol

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: June 09, 2008, 08:48:39 pm »
so I was badgered about my date-esque event last night by friends that didnt know I went out.
Then people that WERE here last night bombarded me with questions, err, more like "DUDE!  WTF, she totally waited around FOREVER before she left and then you just hug her at the door?!  She totally wanted you to walk her to her car at least!"  (This is all from the chick friends).  I guess I learned the hard way?  I felt stupid for not walking her all the way to her car, I did walk her out to the porch but she kept walking til I said "Hey, I'll see ya later on" and huggage.  Sigh.

Hingsight being 20/20, she did hang around a lot longer than she said she was gonna ... and even when saying "bye" it look like 45 minutes for her to leave.  Stupid.

Shit.  I feel MORE stupid now.

Me commenting on her Facebook status on Friday: Have a good trip up!  I'll call ya when I visit the law school.
Girl: I'm looking forward to it!  Good luck on the LSAT!

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: June 09, 2008, 09:05:52 pm »
Republicans use Facebook?  I thought it was WAYYYYYYYY too liberally biased for you guys....

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: June 09, 2008, 09:15:01 pm »
Just because I dont like someone's political slant doesnt mean I wont take advantage of them/it.  Look at blacks and gays!

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: June 09, 2008, 09:26:35 pm »
Just because I dont like someone's political slant doesnt mean I wont take advantage of them/it.  Look at blacks and gays!
You take advantage of them?  I thought Republicans were all strait....why didn't you tell us you like to diddle guys?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: June 09, 2008, 09:30:21 pm »
*straight, and I meant financially.  Capitalism rocks.

trust

« Reply #4836 on: June 09, 2008, 10:12:22 pm »

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: June 09, 2008, 11:54:14 pm »
ok i have a problem some of you may or may not know so here it is. i am doing some lighting in my car with some cold cathodes ( the ones you use to light up your computer) anyways i need to find out which wire is positive and which is negative. here is a picture of the thing and the switch. i am guessing it is positive because that would complete the circut but i am not sure. and what are the consequences if i reverse the order? ie put the positive wire to ground and the negative to the fuse?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g143/Hagen_ho/other/011.jpg

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: June 10, 2008, 12:13:16 am »
Test it out with a lightbulb, BAD.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: June 10, 2008, 02:23:12 am »

trust

« Reply #4840 on: June 10, 2008, 08:32:24 am »

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: June 10, 2008, 08:50:22 am »
ok i have a problem some of you may or may not know so here it is. i am doing some lighting in my car with some cold cathodes ( the ones you use to light up your computer) anyways i need to find out which wire is positive and which is negative. here is a picture of the thing and the switch. i am guessing it is positive because that would complete the circut but i am not sure. and what are the consequences if i reverse the order? ie put the positive wire to ground and the negative to the fuse?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g143/Hagen_ho/other/011.jpg

If the manufacturer of the switch dongle follows standards (most likely), then white is power and black is ground.  If you get them backwards, the switch will either not work at all or work backwards (on = off, off = on).

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: June 10, 2008, 10:14:44 am »

trust

« Reply #4843 on: June 10, 2008, 11:19:49 am »
Even more rabbits! Careful, rabbit may throw a temper-tantrum again ala Madz.tk.  ::)

Anyway I'm heading down to my roommates beach house in North Carolina (different house, this one is pretty close to South Carolina) for a few days...so I probably won't post much. bye.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: June 10, 2008, 10:20:52 pm »
Wow.  They can kill rabbits.  Like I fucking care.  Let me know when they write that message with bears or elephants or something.