Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762065 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #4860 on: June 12, 2008, 12:45:41 pm »
Mellow Mushroom?

Ask your friend if he minds if you hit that.  Odds are he wants it, but the friend ladder doctrine is in place.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: June 12, 2008, 12:47:31 pm »
this makes no sense
Neither do many of your trolls; we'll call it even.

That's pretty weak.   You're saying he should be ashamed of wanting to get into a profession that has a bad stereotype?  Are all medical doctors examples of great virtue? Hardly. 
See this.
errr... something like that...

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: June 12, 2008, 12:52:07 pm »
That's pretty weak.   You're saying he should be ashamed of wanting to get into a profession that has a bad stereotype?  Are all medical doctors examples of great virtue? Hardly. 
See this.

So you're saying that his praying really wasn't selfish, but a virtuous thing to do? 
Sorry, but:
"attempt to justify failure"
(Credit: Warrior).

:P

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: June 12, 2008, 01:02:45 pm »
That's pretty weak.   You're saying he should be ashamed of wanting to get into a profession that has a bad stereotype?  Are all medical doctors examples of great virtue? Hardly. 
See this.

So you're saying that his praying really wasn't selfish, but a virtuous thing to do? 
Sorry, but:

Rule citing Warrior?  Epic burn on drake.

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: June 12, 2008, 02:54:32 pm »
Sorry, but:

No, I'm saying that it was meant in jest.  :-\ You've got to get out more. Or get younger, but I'm not sure the latter is possible.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: June 12, 2008, 02:56:04 pm »
Sorry, but:

No, I'm saying that it was meant in jest.  :-\ You've got to get out more. Or get younger, but I'm not sure the latter is possible.

He might not be able to 'get younger', but he sure can act like it if he were to drink enough.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: June 12, 2008, 03:47:18 pm »
Sorry, but:

Whatever you were trying to do was pretty lame.  You lose.

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: June 12, 2008, 04:12:24 pm »
I realize now that I was wrong. I would like to issue an apology to all those involved. I'm sorry you didn't find my statement amusing in any way. I hope no permanent damage was done. With God's assistance, I firmly believe that we will all be able to come together and find a way to forge ahead in wake of this horrible tragedy.

Godspeed, x86. Godspeed.

Always remember 6/11/08.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: June 12, 2008, 04:33:22 pm »
See this.

Sorry, but:

im blushing
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: June 12, 2008, 04:52:49 pm »
I realize now that I was wrong. I would like to issue an apology to all those involved. I'm sorry you didn't find my statement amusing in any way. I hope no permanent damage was done. With God's assistance, I firmly believe that we will all be able to come together and find a way to forge ahead in wake of this horrible tragedy.

Godspeed, x86. Godspeed.

Always remember 6/11/08.

I'd pray for your forgiveness, but obviously you should just work for it instead of asking.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: June 12, 2008, 04:56:49 pm »

Godspeed, x86. Godspeed.

Always remember 6/11/08.

you are improving.  keep trying and you will get better

trust

« Reply #4871 on: June 12, 2008, 05:03:30 pm »
Mellow Mushroom?

Ask your friend if he minds if you hit that.  Odds are he wants it, but the friend ladder doctrine is in place.

It's a hippie-themed pizza chain with like big mushrooms all over the place and stuff. It's pretty cool.

He's suggested that I try talking to her (as in to date) but I don't want to date her because even though she's fun she's crazy liberal and doesn't live near me. By the way, what I said about a dillema was true. Only one girl came over but she's is very attractive and really cool, and she said I was cute...we're going on a club boat tonight so maybe I'll try I don't know. She's 20, and my roommate and I are going to go visit her at her school in NYC for Halloween and she said 2 of her friends would like me a lot so if I don't get with her then perhaps her friends. :)

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: June 12, 2008, 08:19:49 pm »
I'd pray for your forgiveness, but obviously you should just work for it instead of asking.
I'm making a check out to the church as we speak.

trust

« Reply #4873 on: June 13, 2008, 02:51:52 am »
fuck my roommate.

so tonight i went out to the clubs, got kicked out for drinking underage fuck that. anyway so we come back and i call my roommates best friend (girl that likes me) and she's like yeah she wants to come over and stay the night and I "have to keep her company" well roommate finds out and tells her she cant come over. fuck that fucking cockblock.

trust

« Reply #4874 on: June 13, 2008, 03:06:30 am »
i was just thinking about it some more...fuck that. thats two nights in a row he has cockblocked me. I'm pissed off. tomorrow night we're going on a party boat (wasn't open tonight) so hopefully i can meet some girls he doesnt know and hook up with them (probably tourists...Im gioing for a cougar) what sucks is i cant really sayh anything because tonight at dinner his mom offered me a job out of college where I'd be making 3-5,000 a week, so...