Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762304 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #5220 on: July 12, 2008, 09:09:46 am »
so i'm pretty intoxicated right now but here's the night

1) go to aforementioned girls house to pregame. Me and 7 girls, good times. Girl I liked decided to come, even though when i asked her earleier she said she wasnt
2) guy shows up with his 10 year old sister
3) leave to go to Hootie & the blowfish concert about 30mins after it started
4) get there, buy more beer
5) concerts over, get invited to "guy"'s house
6) go to first girls house, she can't go out...me and girl I like go to guys house
7) guy is Pharell's managers son, house is sick..chill there
8) me and girl i like drive this random guy everyone met at the concert home, then she drives me back to my car
9) i have her follow me to the interstate, give her my gps, and call her to make sure she got home ok....seems like things are going OK.

I think it was worth not hooking up with the girl who likes me because maybe I can convince the girl that I like to do the whole 2 years younger thing.
good shit trust. didnt know you were such a player

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: July 12, 2008, 11:05:37 am »
player?  nothing happened.

I talked to lady last night, sort of destroyed the game of poker we were playing (I wasnt about to not answer the phone).  She enjoyed flowers :D!

Later that night we played kings...telephonically.  There were three of us here and two dudes in another town.  Telephonic kings rocked, well, the concept did!  Also, I didnt get too drunk last night.  I sorta like this sober thing.

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: July 12, 2008, 11:17:56 am »
To piggyback on my last post.

The concert was good, we got there after it started because were were pregaming at the girls house. There were actually 10 girls, not 7. Pharrell (the producer/rapper) is from around here, and it just so happened that his manager's son and sister (the 10 year old) went to Hootie and I rode with him. I had just met him last night, but he was a pretty nice guy. After the concert he invited everyone back to his house, so we went. We played some pool, drank more, went swimming. We left his house around 2. At the concert the guy had met some random Navy guy and invited him back, so we drove him to his house (me and girl I like) and then she drove me back to my car (which was round trip about 40 mins out of her way). She's not quite sure how to get home so I give her my GPS and have her follow me to the interstate (so glad I wasn't pulled over). I called her to make sure she got home OK, then we talked online for about an hour and a half.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: July 12, 2008, 11:37:26 am »
oh and I asked the girl to go to a concert with me next saturday. she doesn't even know the band and it's definitely a really big drug-culture band (ala Grateful Dead parking lot experience...with any and every drug being sold in the parking lot) so I don't know if it's a good "first date" kind of thing but whatever.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: July 12, 2008, 08:16:09 pm »
she invited me to hang out tonight....good signs.

Ain't Life Grand?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: July 12, 2008, 09:11:46 pm »
hook up

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5226 on: July 12, 2008, 09:16:09 pm »
not that kind of girl. this is the one that I think I'm starting to like.

moral of the story: you CAN make a good impression while drunk, despite what CrAz3D may say. Actually I find that I'm much smoother when I've been drinking.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:16 pm »
ive got more confidence after a drink or so, but I wonder want to fuck up my relationship with stacey because i was drunk (why i'm not talking to her now cause i've been drinking)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5228 on: July 12, 2008, 09:27:46 pm »
Hm...Stacey huh?  A girl I know (who's kinda cute, and I think I might ask her out soon) is named Stacey.  Are you screwing with my life?

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5229 on: July 12, 2008, 09:32:13 pm »
ive got more confidence after a drink or so, but I wonder want to fuck up my relationship with stacey because i was drunk (why i'm not talking to her now cause i've been drinking)

maybe you are just a different type of drunk. I'm apparently really charming and funny when I'm drunk, from what I've been told.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5230 on: July 12, 2008, 09:33:27 pm »
maybe you are just a different type of drunk. I'm apparently really charming and funny when I'm drunk, from what I've been told.
Maybe you should just be drunk 24/7 then, since you're none of that sober. :P Face it, if you're going to go out with someone because she liked you while you were drunk, chances are she'll probably hate you sober.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5231 on: July 12, 2008, 09:43:56 pm »
Hm...Stacey huh?  A girl I know (who's kinda cute, and I think I might ask her out soon) is named Stacey.  Are you screwing with my life?
you seen the engineering interns there?  apparently my room mate gets trashed with them all

I'm fine when drunk, I'm just quite loose lipped ... I dont want to fuck it up.

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: July 12, 2008, 09:44:23 pm »
Maybe you should just be drunk 24/7 then, since you're none of that sober. :P Face it, if you're going to go out with someone because she liked you while you were drunk, chances are she'll probably hate you sober.

I've known her for a month sober, but only for a night drunk. Fuck off, kid.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5233 on: July 12, 2008, 09:57:45 pm »
you seen the engineering interns there?  apparently my room mate gets trashed with them all
I've seen the engineering/CS girls around here.  They are all either ugly or cute+.  I don't think there's an average one in the lot.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5234 on: July 12, 2008, 10:01:53 pm »
well, I dont know who my room mate is hanging out with.  but they drink a lot i guess, hahaha