Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1768576 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
This was me "cleaning my truck" yesterday
« Reply #5235 on: July 13, 2008, 01:30:35 pm »

This was when my windshield was rather clean .... after a huge puddle, but before I ran out of washer fluid, hahaha

At my parents' before washing off the heavy stuff:

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #5236 on: July 13, 2008, 03:32:20 pm »
Ever heard of a car wash?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: July 13, 2008, 03:38:32 pm »
After that?  ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I've had to go through a car wash about 6 times to get most of the mud off.  THEN I'd have to hand wash it.  At times I've spent over two hours spraying mud off that beast ;)!

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: July 13, 2008, 06:09:50 pm »
the girl and I are going to another concert tonight. my friend is in town and was like want to chill and I said yeah lets go to this free concert and I texted her and now she's going to. this looks like it has some potential...
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: July 13, 2008, 06:11:53 pm »
girl from work yeah?  Kiss her.  Be cute about it.  Be disgustingly cute

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: July 13, 2008, 06:21:42 pm »
it's only our second night hanging out, and i had already invited my friend before I invited her so it's not even just us..
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: July 13, 2008, 08:15:20 pm »
girl from work yeah?  Kiss her.  Be cute about it.  Be disgustingly cute

Gayest response ever.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: July 13, 2008, 09:06:10 pm »
If he actually likes her and wants a relationship, stupid gay* shit is what is needed.

*cute, not homo

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: July 14, 2008, 12:41:22 am »
After that?  ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I've had to go through a car wash about 6 times to get most of the mud off.  THEN I'd have to hand wash it.  At times I've spent over two hours spraying mud off that beast ;)!
time to get a pressure washer?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5244 on: July 14, 2008, 12:59:03 am »
True...but still lots of laying under the beast and spraying.

Just watched Hellboy, good.  I missed 45 minutes cause girl called, but I wanna see helloby2 now.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #5245 on: July 14, 2008, 01:09:23 am »

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: July 14, 2008, 01:11:51 am »
That's why cats are stupid.  Why would you ever want out of a boobie trap?  (unless it's a huge trap, ewww @ fat chicks)

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: July 14, 2008, 01:12:32 am »
Pretty crazy night, I'll try to keep it to the point since I need to go to bed.

Went to the concert, it's just a local guy so it was pretty small but it was on the water and a nice atmosphere. After that we called up my friend's ex (the guy I was with) who he's still friends with/and they still kind of like each other...and actually I used to like her in highschool before they started dating. Anyway him, me, the girl I was with, his ex, and her sister all went to go see some fireworks. Then we walked along the boardwalk of the beach where we happened to see this girl most of us kind of know (I met her once at a party). Turns out she's a street performer on the boardwalk, which is kind of cool (not for tips, the city pays them.) She was playing Beatles songs on the acoustic guitar and looked kind of hippiesh...which was actually kind of a turn on and reminded me a lot of Jenny from Forest Gump (I used to have a pretty big crush on the girl we saw and I guess still kind of do but it's really only based on looks.)

Then on the way home, we ran over something attached to a fishing line which broke the girls window (the one I like). It looked deliberate and apparently there's a problem with people booby trapping roads to break windows, so we called the cops to file a report for insurance purposes...so that took awhile as they came out and everything.

But it was fun and we seem to be hitting it off pretty well.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: July 14, 2008, 01:22:14 am »
My dad's rich friend invited us over to his house in Northern Scottsdale, and he has a daughter that's my age. Unfortunately, I'll never hook up with her for the following reasons:

• My dad introduces me as some prude, so points--;
• She has an amazing body but a terrible face and is very, very annoying to listen to, so points-- for the face and points-- for the mannerism she presents (my stepmom says she's Jewish)
• As it turns out, she parties (drinks) and her dad and my dad introduced me as someone who doesn't (I was turned into what she would view as a "bad guy" multiple times, both in partying and internet privacy), so I never got a chance alone with her to mention that I'm down to party, so points-=500 right there, as she's got friends she can think of instead of me now when she wants to party.
• My dad didn't offer to help pay the bill at dinner, which apparently greatly offended her dad, so now the chances of seeing her again at all are slim to none. points--;

Fuck.

But on a positive note, my friend is driving out tomorrow for the week. Yee. We'll get bitches then! :)

And I may disappear as Cox is flipping the switch on our current network configuration, and we're being moved from 2 IPs to 16 IPs along with being stuck off of their backbone. So in a day or so we'll be (hopefully) on a 100mbit line. :D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 01:24:50 am by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: July 14, 2008, 07:12:41 am »
thats why you need facebook, you could just add her.
Ain't Life Grand?