Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762051 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #5250 on: July 14, 2008, 10:15:47 am »
She was playing Beatles songs on the acoustic guitar and looked kind of hippiesh...which was actually kind of a turn on and reminded me a lot of Jenny from Forest Gump (I used to have a pretty big crush on the girl we saw and I guess still kind of do but it's really only based on looks.)

Dont go to the non-hygiene side.  I will fly out there and shove my boot so far up your ass, so help me God.

Then on the way home, we ran over something attached to a fishing line which broke the girls window (the one I like). It looked deliberate and apparently there's a problem with people booby trapping roads to break windows, so we called the cops to file a report for insurance purposes...so that took awhile as they came out and everything.
Should've should the kids that set it up.  You know they were there watching.

My dad's rich friend invited us over to his house in Northern Scottsdale, and he has a daughter that's my age. Unfortunately, I'll never hook up with her for the following reasons:

• My dad introduces me as some prude, so points--;
• She has an amazing body but a terrible face and is very, very annoying to listen to, so points-- for the face and points-- for the mannerism she presents (my stepmom says she's Jewish)
• As it turns out, she parties (drinks) and her dad and my dad introduced me as someone who doesn't (I was turned into what she would view as a "bad guy" multiple times, both in partying and internet privacy), so I never got a chance alone with her to mention that I'm down to party, so points-=500 right there, as she's got friends she can think of instead of me now when she wants to party.
• My dad didn't offer to help pay the bill at dinner, which apparently greatly offended her dad, so now the chances of seeing her again at all are slim to none. points--;

Fuck.

But on a positive note, my friend is driving out tomorrow for the week. Yee. We'll get bitches then! :)

And I may disappear as Cox is flipping the switch on our current network configuration, and we're being moved from 2 IPs to 16 IPs along with being stuck off of their backbone. So in a day or so we'll be (hopefully) on a 100mbit line. :D
You being a prude=good, unless it's like some sort of Mormon/Arabic dude who wants his women married.  And how does "Hey, this is my son that doesnt drink" get worked into a conversation?  More importantly, internet privacy!?  wtf.

I was talkin' with Stacey last night ... why are women fascinated with circumcision?  Her room mate was wondering, Stacey asked if I was ... oh my.  This is the third group of chicks that has asked.  Does this happen to you guys? 
Oh my.  I get so excited, I just can't hide it, when I talk to her.   :D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:22:40 am by CrAz3D »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: July 14, 2008, 11:27:43 am »
Uhm, today might not be so good.  I just puked up my breakfast ???.  Weird.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #5252 on: July 14, 2008, 12:31:59 pm »
Uhm, today might not be so good.  I just puked up my breakfast ???.  Weird.

Been spending too much time with the three wise men?

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: July 14, 2008, 12:43:45 pm »
No.  Maybe that's the problem.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: July 14, 2008, 01:15:13 pm »
You being a prude=good, unless it's like some sort of Mormon/Arabic dude who wants his women married.  And how does "Hey, this is my son that doesnt drink" get worked into a conversation?  More importantly, internet privacy!?  wtf.

My dad was commenting how he buys $6 beer/bottle and we were at BevMo once and I commented "This isn't the section I should be in, where's the fifty cent beer cases?!" (as a joke) and my dad translated that yesterday into "This isn't where I'm supposed to be" with "isn't" implying the liquor store, and her dad was like "see, he's a good kid." So I'm a goody two-shoes. Internet privacy came up when she asked her dad if she could log into Facebook and he told her no, then had me and my dad comment on the risk of putting your personal information up. What's ironic is that my dad has a facebook and he's sitting there bitching about all these risks! (I think he did it to be polite but whatever.)

thats why you need facebook, you could just add her.

I have one fucker. She said she put her first and middle name, as opposed to her first and last name, so I don't know how to find her. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: July 14, 2008, 01:29:13 pm »
I lost my job. Fuck.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: July 14, 2008, 01:41:12 pm »
OK it's raining and I have nothing to do since I don't have a job so I'll elaborate if anyone cares.

So I was a camp counselor, but they didn't have enough campers register so they were out of budget. My old lacrosse coach is the assistant director so he gave me some insider information, that they were letting 6 people go and/or cutting hours until people quit on their own. Two people were let go, but I was never told for certain about any hours being cut (he was unsure at the time, but thought I'd have one week of only 15 hours...and he was pretty mad about that) So the actual lady in charge of that stuff told me on Friday she needed to talk to me after work, but then she was busy and said to just talk to her on Monday. So I get there and talk to her this morning (had to be there at 8:30...wish I had been able to sleep in since I was up until like 2:30, she could have laid me off over the phone or something).

Anyway she's just like we have too many counselors and don't really have a need for you, but if it picks back up we'll call you. She also said to consider them for employment next summer. Fuck that if she's working there again. She offered me a position working with the physically disabled people, but I'm separated from the rest of the counselors because I just have to help those kids learn to sit and stand up. I'm going to have to take that job because it's too late to get another one.

I'm pissed off about it  though because, as of now 4 counselors have been let go. The other 3 I could understand, they didn't really do anything. I was one of the only ones that always went swimming with the kids and actually played with them. Multiple ones said I was their favorite counselor at the camp. It's ridiculous, and the other counselors agree that it doesn't make sense they're letting a good counselor go. One of the other guys wants to quit now.

On the plus side I realized that I like the girl that I thought I was starting to like. When this happened, my first concern is that now I won't see her everyday...that's another big reason I might take that other job offer.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: July 14, 2008, 03:04:31 pm »

I have one fucker. She said she put her first and middle name, as opposed to her first and last name, so I don't know how to find her. :P
*vouch*  I are his facebook freend.

Newby, you fbook'd the chick now, though, right?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: July 14, 2008, 04:26:57 pm »
Newby, you don't come up on Facebook when I search for you.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: July 14, 2008, 04:38:58 pm »
You must not be speeshul enough

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: July 14, 2008, 05:14:22 pm »
woah my coworkers are really rallying behind me. Even a lifeguard was like sorry she didn't see how much the kids liked you. It's crazy, apparently some of the counselors are going to fight for me at the staff meeting tomorrow. I really don't see this getting reversed, but that would be cool. Or maybe I'll take that other job. Also the camp my sister is at said they may need an extra counselor but I'd take a pay cut.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: July 14, 2008, 05:46:58 pm »
woah this is fucking intense.

ok my lax coach (asst director) and this other girl who was my co counselor for all 3 weeks were apparently in tears. The girl that I like and I were talking. Apparently everyone at work was in a visibly bad mood today, and they all agreed that I was one of the best counselors/best with the kids. She and her sister tried getting the kids to ask where I was and stuff. People are really pulling for me.

lax coach just got out of a meeting about me being let go. He said he explained the gravity of the situation and they're trying to find hours for me, he sounded pretty confident that I would get my job back. He asked if I'd even take it after getting fucked over like that, but I said I would.  He sees me with the kids where the lady in charge doesn't, and he sees that I'm good w/ them and they like me. I'll know for sure around noon tomorrow. This is like a fucking game of survivor or something. Real world shit and it's pretty crazy.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: July 14, 2008, 05:51:23 pm »
I'm bored. :(

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: July 14, 2008, 06:41:31 pm »
woah this is fucking intense.

ok my lax coach (asst director) and this other girl who was my co counselor for all 3 weeks were apparently in tears. The girl that I like and I were talking. Apparently everyone at work was in a visibly bad mood today, and they all agreed that I was one of the best counselors/best with the kids. She and her sister tried getting the kids to ask where I was and stuff. People are really pulling for me.

lax coach just got out of a meeting about me being let go. He said he explained the gravity of the situation and they're trying to find hours for me, he sounded pretty confident that I would get my job back. He asked if I'd even take it after getting fucked over like that, but I said I would.  He sees me with the kids where the lady in charge doesn't, and he sees that I'm good w/ them and they like me. I'll know for sure around noon tomorrow. This is like a fucking game of survivor or something. Real world shit and it's pretty crazy.

You have to realize that it's just a camp ... even if everyone really likes you that means some one else has to get the boot.  Also, if they dont have the money then they dont have the money.  If/when you do go back make sure to teach the kids things, that way the admins think "hey, that kid kicks ass, we'll have to hire him next year so he can sex the other counselors"

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: July 14, 2008, 07:03:15 pm »
I don't know how he worked it out, but the meeting wasn't with the lady who let me go...it was with her superiors. And in regards to the money, the way the camps going with the current director nobody (counselors/parents) is going to return next year. Summer camps are the biggest profit intake for the center, and right now they're looking at taking a significant hit in the following summers because they can get a better experience for less money at other area camps.
Ain't Life Grand?