Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762197 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #5295 on: July 17, 2008, 10:33:46 pm »
dude fucking my brothers are all going to watch batman at imax saturday and i was going to go but my stupid brother scheduled the movie at 3:30 and i get off at work at the autoshop at 3:00 and we all have to go open up our business for a guy at 3:30 but becuase i can do it alone i am taking a serious one for the team. FUCK goes an gets Piece to make a fatty bowl

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: July 17, 2008, 10:37:10 pm »
dude fucking my brothers
Too much info.

[edit]
Anyways, this girl I have a few classes with is pretty cute and funny, not to mention nice.  I'm not sure if she's single, but next time I see her (out of class) I'm gonna try and not be a douche and ask her out.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:42:10 pm by rabbit »

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #5297 on: July 17, 2008, 11:31:00 pm »
'm gonna try and not be a douche
gl
:D
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: July 18, 2008, 08:21:21 am »
I know...it's hard for me to be me when I'm trying to ask a girl out.  It's so damned annoying.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5299 on: July 18, 2008, 08:39:17 am »
dude fucking my brothers

This is why they teach you grammar in school...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5300 on: July 18, 2008, 11:30:51 am »
My boss leaves today.  I come into work an hour and fifteen minutes early today because he asked me to.  I'm currently sitting here, thirty minutes before I *should* come in, with all of my work for about the next 2.5 weeks finished.

... crap, I'm gonna be bored

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5301 on: July 18, 2008, 12:24:24 pm »
My boss leaves today.  I come into work an hour and fifteen minutes early today because he asked me to.  I'm currently sitting here, thirty minutes before I *should* come in, with all of my work for about the next 2.5 weeks finished.

... crap, I'm gonna be bored

read?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5302 on: July 18, 2008, 12:26:07 pm »
Actually, yeah.  I plan to pick up Brother Karamazov this weekend.

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5303 on: July 18, 2008, 04:26:34 pm »
I know...it's hard for me to be me when I'm trying to ask a girl out.  It's so damned annoying.

So what you're basically saying is that no girls are going to like you for you. haha loser.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5304 on: July 18, 2008, 05:34:49 pm »

So what you're basically saying is that no girls are going to like you for you. haha loser.

I refer to the post you wrote, then promptly edited, where you revealed you had never had a first kiss with a girl while sober, except for one occasion, where the girl had been drinking.

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5305 on: July 18, 2008, 05:47:37 pm »

I refer to the post you wrote, then promptly edited, where you revealed you had never had a first kiss with a girl while sober, except for one occasion, where the girl had been drinking.

I drink. Sorry. It's just a matter of circumstance that a common social activity of mine is drinking. It's not like I've never kissed while sober, and I've met most of the girls that I've done stuff with while I was sober. I only referred to first kisses.

Plus, his problem isn't breaking the sexual boundary...it's talking to her in the first place. He has to change his entire personality just to talk to a girl because he's afraid she won't like him for who he is (probably true). The two are unrelated so go fuck yourself and stop stretching for insults.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5306 on: July 18, 2008, 06:06:30 pm »

I drink. Sorry. It's just a matter of circumstance that a common social activity of mine is drinking. It's not like I've never kissed while sober, and I've met most of the girls that I've done stuff with while I was sober. I only referred to first kisses.

Plus, his problem isn't breaking the sexual boundary...it's talking to her in the first place. He has to change his entire personality just to talk to a girl because he's afraid she won't like him for who he is (probably true). The two are unrelated so go fuck yourself and stop stretching for insults.

No, not unrelated.  You can't be yourself when initiating something intimate.  And you are embarassed about it.  Why are you so emo?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:19:20 pm by Rule »

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5307 on: July 18, 2008, 06:08:06 pm »

maybe you are just a different type of drunk. I'm apparently really charming and funny when I'm drunk, from what I've been told.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5308 on: July 18, 2008, 06:18:15 pm »

Rule #2347 in Trolling:
Don't troll someone for something you just did (didnt do in this case).

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5309 on: July 18, 2008, 06:18:58 pm »
I deleted my account because I didn't want to post here anymore, and I felt like a loser because I post on an internet messageboard frequently. Then I realized that in my downtime at home I get kind of bored and that posting here passes time, so I started using my old one. I want my posts deleted because of grudgeholders. My viewpoints on certain issues may not be the same in several years, yet if I'm in a position of power viewpoints posted on here will be referenced. (i.e. harsh words regarding anti-immigration).

Pot got me depressed for like a weekend, I've already posted how I'm fine now.

What the fuck are you talking about regarding me posting in small letters? Font wise? I haven't changed my font, maybe it's your browser?

Lastly, I'm not scared to initiate something intimate. I've had sex sober, I've kissed sober, etc. I was nervous for my first kiss on a first date, and didn't do it. It's not that big of a deal. Next time we go out, I'll probably kiss her. No I haven't had a first real intimate kiss without having drank first, but that doesn't mean I was plastered each time either. Some of them were just after two or three drinks. Sorry I didn't make a timeline of every kiss in my life and my BAC at the time.

I'm pathetic? You're the one who takes the time to craft insults at my life by dissecting the meanings of my posts. Not to mention that I'm several years younger than you, yet you still post frequently on a message board of primarily high school and some college kids. I've not once seen you refer to any form of a social life or experience with a girl. My life not be perfect but at least I have good stories and I have fun.

And lastly they are unrelated because rabbits personality sucks so much he knows already that unless he puts up a facade the girl won't like him from the gitgo. Alcohol isn't going to help you if your personality sucks.
Ain't Life Grand?