Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761856 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #5460 on: July 27, 2008, 11:51:08 pm »
I think you're going to have to explain the situation more before we can guess if you got a ticket. I didn't understand that first paragraph at all (although the picture helps, it doesn't show what happened, just the setting).

sorry bout that i am just pissed off and scared cause i already got a ticket a couple months ago that i just went to court for  >:(

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5461 on: July 28, 2008, 12:02:05 am »
Call from Stacey  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.  While Texas kicked ass, that is a great end to a great week

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5462 on: July 28, 2008, 12:33:27 am »
You didn't get a ticket I'd probably guess. I've started entering intersections when the light is yellow and gotten no tickets. If it's red and you're in the center of the intersection or even just a bit in, you're legally required to finish the driving maneuver. Good estimate is "halfway." Did you see the camera flash? If not, you're probably OK. If so, just ignore the ticket if they mail deliver it. Out here in Arizona, a cop has to deliver you the ticket for it to hold up in court. Look into that in California.

5th oh yeah i forgot to mention that girl i was thinking about dating fucking ignores me now. pff whatever

She randomly wrote on my wall on Facebook the other day, "ha james you would be so proud of me =) we should hang out"

Dunno what that's about, to be completely honest, but it definitely gave me weird vibes.

As for the RAM, see if there's a warranty and return it for working RAM?
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #5463 on: July 28, 2008, 01:08:17 am »
You didn't get a ticket I'd probably guess. I've started entering intersections when the light is yellow and gotten no tickets. If it's red and you're in the center of the intersection or even just a bit in, you're legally required to finish the driving maneuver. Good estimate is "halfway." Did you see the camera flash? If not, you're probably OK. If so, just ignore the ticket if they mail deliver it. Out here in Arizona, a cop has to deliver you the ticket for it to hold up in court. Look into that in California.

5th oh yeah i forgot to mention that girl i was thinking about dating fucking ignores me now. pff whatever

She randomly wrote on my wall on Facebook the other day, "ha james you would be so proud of me =) we should hang out"

Dunno what that's about, to be completely honest, but it definitely gave me weird vibes.

As for the RAM, see if there's a warranty and return it for working RAM?
I was too freaked out to hear a light go off but i guess we will see in a couple weeks.

and i am just going to return it to the store for one that works.

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5464 on: July 28, 2008, 01:18:26 am »
haha at the concert some dude gave me $20 to hit off of my joint. his friend was like "really...at a concert" and I was like well he offered so whatever. the girl thought it was undercover cops but nah it was just some guy trying to jam with some extra cash. fine with me, it payed for midnight ihop.
oh ps im still pretty drunk
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #5465 on: July 28, 2008, 03:39:17 pm »
You didn't run a red light; you can't get a ticket for it. The law clearly states that the camera has to have a picture with both the red light and your car visible both before you enter the intersection and of you in the intersection; otherwise a still would not prove that you ran the light. The camera will not trigger unless the light is already red when you trip the sensor.

You could, theoretically, get a ticket for entering the intersection when you didn't have a clear path out of it - that's definitely illegal as well. The camera won't trigger for that case, though, so you shouldn't worry about it.

don't you know anyone with a fake or that's 21 that can just go get it the day of this ballin ass party?

Not recommended; buy it at least a day before the party, and avoid buying more then $99 at a time if there's going to be underage people consuming, since the liquor store will sometimes be required to advise the police, or in some cases will do so as a store policy. If you're buying a keg, you pretty much have to give your life story away, so you could get in even more trouble.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it! aka Booze & Women
« Reply #5466 on: July 28, 2008, 04:09:36 pm »
Kegs do suck for that reason :(.

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5467 on: July 28, 2008, 04:12:12 pm »
lawyer called me this morning (he appeared in court on my behalf) to inform me that my case was dismissed.  ;D
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5468 on: July 28, 2008, 04:34:25 pm »
the mip?

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #5469 on: July 28, 2008, 04:40:10 pm »
the mip?

minor in consumption, slightly different but yeah basically.

btw, a big fuck you to everyone who said they hope I get in all kinds of trouble. I think it's rare these things are dismissed, usually everyone gets community service and/or probation. I didn't.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5470 on: July 28, 2008, 04:49:42 pm »
Wow.  It's rare that anyone even gets CITED here.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5471 on: July 28, 2008, 07:02:14 pm »
It's rare anyone even CARES here.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5472 on: July 28, 2008, 07:08:55 pm »
Then why do you post?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5473 on: July 28, 2008, 07:15:07 pm »
Then why do you post?
I didn't mean HERE I meant in Philly.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5474 on: July 28, 2008, 07:29:58 pm »
the mip?

minor in consumption, slightly different but yeah basically.

btw, a big fuck you to everyone who said they hope I get in all kinds of trouble. I think it's rare these things are dismissed, usually everyone gets community service and/or probation. I didn't.
So who wants to be the first one about how the rich kids get off without consequences while poor ones would be in all kinds of trouble? :P