Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762015 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #6210 on: October 07, 2008, 04:19:01 pm »
I lol'd @ NSFW comic.

Oh, and I didn't call or text her, because it finally settled in that while I may have gotten her number, I was (most likely, we were both) really shitfaced and I talked with her a total of five minutes, I probably had beer goggles on, and there are probably ~10,000 other girls in this school that I can hook up with if I'm really wanting sex.

Even if she was in a sorority, which probably meant she was hot. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: October 07, 2008, 04:43:41 pm »

lol.  sorority girls usually aren't hot, from what I've seen.  they just put out more.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: October 07, 2008, 05:32:04 pm »
lol.

Fuck online homework.

I ended up getting a 99.5% because I didn't know how it wanted interval notation: (#,#) or [#,#] and it didn't specify an open or closed interval...
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6213 on: October 07, 2008, 05:35:30 pm »
lol.  I'm guessing there was some hidden wording in the problem that suggested you were supposed to use open or closed intervals.  Still, though, I hate online homework.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6214 on: October 07, 2008, 05:44:11 pm »
lol.  I'm guessing there was some hidden wording in the problem that suggested you were supposed to use open or closed intervals.  Still, though, I hate online homework.

I'm guessing nobody knows how closed/open intervals work. The only reason I do is because Rule taught it to me a year or so ago before I took the AP test.

And it was open, which was assumable, because AT points A and B the particle doesn't have a positive OR negative velocity (on a graph of velocity)... oh well. It gave me one try and I shot for closed intervals since that was the theme of the homework!
- Newby

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6215 on: October 07, 2008, 08:57:49 pm »
I lol'd @ NSFW comic.

Oh, and I didn't call or text her, because it finally settled in that while I may have gotten her number, I was (most likely, we were both) really shitfaced and I talked with her a total of five minutes, I probably had beer goggles on, and there are probably ~10,000 other girls in this school that I can hook up with if I'm really wanting sex.

you're a bitch. at least text her. or add her on facebook. You don't know how drunk she was, she may have actually been into you. If not, then like you said there are 10,000 more girls.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6216 on: October 07, 2008, 09:11:36 pm »
I lol'd @ NSFW comic.

you're a bitch. at least text her. or add her on facebook. You don't know how drunk she was, she may have actually been into you. If not, then like you said there are 10,000 more girls.
But, if you take that 10,000, subtract those who he thinks are too ugly for him, and then subtract from that those who would go out with him, you aren't left with many.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: October 07, 2008, 09:56:34 pm »
I lol'd @ NSFW comic.

pussy.
i already have gotten a couple numbers and called a few. i have been to starbucks with a few of the girls but some are not my type after talking for a few minutes.

oh and I am watching the debate and I think Mccain is at the top of his game. :)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #6218 on: October 07, 2008, 09:59:34 pm »
oh and I am watching the debate and I think Mccain is at the top of his game. :)

This debate was horribly boring.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline topaz~

• View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: October 07, 2008, 10:03:19 pm »
McCain does not have as many friends in the audience as he thinks.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: October 07, 2008, 11:47:56 pm »

Point noted, but still, I'm hesitant.

I can text her tomorrow to see if she responds, although I'm too busy to actually do anything with her (class from 11-1, 2-6) so eh?

My internship group of 6 consists of me and 5 upperclassmen. 4 of them are females, 2 are attractive, and the guy is really really nerdy and smart. :) Passing for sure!
- Newby

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6221 on: October 08, 2008, 03:34:38 am »

I'm guessing nobody knows how closed/open intervals work.

?

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6222 on: October 08, 2008, 06:36:25 am »
Flu shot ftw? Actually, the nasal spray shit...

Time to start the countdown to getting sick! :P

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6223 on: October 08, 2008, 08:24:56 am »
Flu shots are a scam. :)

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6224 on: October 08, 2008, 08:38:11 am »
Flu shots are a scam. :)

Agreed. It's like paying to get you sick. le wtf

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson