Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762355 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #6300 on: October 14, 2008, 11:01:49 pm »
why the fuck do you have a Japanese flag in your apartment?
clicky
It's a Korean flag hanging on my Korean roommate's door.

Hahaha, burn.

Offline topaz~

• View Profile
« Reply #6301 on: October 14, 2008, 11:26:55 pm »
He's said what he's going to change in his blueprints for change thing on his website. He doesn't say how, though I don't suppose it matters, since the president basically acts as king now.

Also, bongloads.

wtf r u dumb he's gonna dump monies into the problems. SPENDING FIXES EVERYTHING THATS WHY WOMEN ARE SO HAPPY ALL THE TIME.
wat

also: homecoming is going to be amazing
lulululul lulul

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6302 on: October 15, 2008, 12:05:52 am »
He's said what he's going to change in his blueprints for change thing on his website. He doesn't say how, though I don't suppose it matters, since the president basically acts as king now.

Also, bongloads.

wtf r u dumb he's gonna dump monies into the problems. SPENDING FIXES EVERYTHING THATS WHY WOMEN ARE SO HAPPY ALL THE TIME.
haha thats so true. i was with this chick and bought her Starbucks and i think it made her day

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6303 on: October 15, 2008, 12:46:38 am »
I have watch from 2300-2400 tonight, and I have to be up around 515 again. So... 5 hours of sleep tonight, yay? Holy shit, I'll need coffee or SOMETHING lol
I would KILL for 5 hours of sleep in a night, don't complain. :p
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6304 on: October 15, 2008, 12:53:47 am »
I have watch from 2300-2400 tonight, and I have to be up around 515 again. So... 5 hours of sleep tonight, yay? Holy shit, I'll need coffee or SOMETHING lol

$10 says your day isn't half as physically exhausting as his, though.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: October 15, 2008, 04:05:08 am »

That's not something to brag about ::) Sleep is more correlated with work habits than it is inversely with amount of work.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6306 on: October 15, 2008, 04:14:20 am »

That's not something to brag about ::) Sleep is more correlated with work habits than it is inversely with amount of work.

Pretty much. If I buckled down and did all my work instead of socialized and did work, I'd totally get way too much sleep. :O
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6307 on: October 15, 2008, 04:30:30 am »

Pretty much. If I buckled down and did all my work instead of socialized and did work, I'd totally get way too much sleep. :O

I probably socialize too much too. I stayed at dinner for like 2 hours today. =o

Offline topaz~

• View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: October 15, 2008, 05:27:53 am »

Nonsense.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6309 on: October 15, 2008, 06:49:02 am »

$10 says your day isn't half as physically exhausting as his, though.
I'd put down $100. lol

So, at least I'm not pissed after getting wet and sandy this morning, even though we did exactly the same thing (almost). But, I think I'm going to fall asleep randomly, possibly even while walking, today. lol

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: October 15, 2008, 07:39:02 am »
More like, sleep is correlated with me never actually being home TO sleep. 7am-11pm every day I'm at school/commuting to/from school.. and then come home and dinner, hwk, etc etc.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6311 on: October 15, 2008, 08:15:55 am »
Yeah, but he's out there shooting things and crawling through the mud.  Beat that.

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6312 on: October 15, 2008, 02:43:51 pm »
so i am writting an essay in Poly sci about the candidates and their positions on stuff and i was wondering if anyone had any good sites to look at voting records, and other junk to see what the candidates are actually about. I am trying to go to the government sites but they are hard and confusing to navigate.

Yes, http://www.votesmart.org. Look up whoever you want and they should have taken a political allegiance test, which shows their personal opinion on things. Voting records for senators/representatives are on the respective Congressional website.

clicky

This just makes even less sense. Your roommate is Korean?
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: October 15, 2008, 04:34:24 pm »
so i am writting an essay in Poly sci about the candidates and their positions on stuff and i was wondering if anyone had any good sites to look at voting records, and other junk to see what the candidates are actually about. I am trying to go to the government sites but they are hard and confusing to navigate.

Yes, http://www.votesmart.org. Look up whoever you want and they should have taken a political allegiance test, which shows their personal opinion on things. Voting records for senators/representatives are on the respective Congressional website.

clicky

This just makes even less sense. Your roommate is Korean?
Only by blood.  He was adopted by white people when he was 3 months old or something, but he's still got lots of Korean Pride.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6314 on: October 15, 2008, 05:34:06 pm »
More like, sleep is correlated with me never actually being home TO sleep. 7am-11pm every day I'm at school/commuting to/from school.. and then come home and dinner, hwk, etc etc.

You come home at 11pm? WTF? If that's like, literally true, and not exaggerated, then you've made a very bad schedule for yourself :(