Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762021 times)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #6525 on: November 03, 2008, 12:07:34 pm »
Now I have to find a 4-credit lab science to take... fuck no to Chem 101, that's at 8AM in the morning. Fuck no.
Are you really bitching about an 8am class?
Yeah! Do you have any idea what Mr. Towelie Badass has to go through?!
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6526 on: November 03, 2008, 12:10:07 pm »
Now I have to find a 4-credit lab science to take... fuck no to Chem 101, that's at 8AM in the morning. Fuck no.
Are you really bitching about an 8am class?
Yeah! Do you have any idea what Mr. Towelie Badass has to go through?!
yeah 8 am classes are not as bad as what towelie has to go through. i do 8am classes everyday, not bad at all.
but dude yesterday we were suppose to turn our clocks back and my phone is suppose to do it automatically but i guess it didnt so when i woke up at 6:00 to go to work it was actually 5:00  :P

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6527 on: November 03, 2008, 12:27:58 pm »
yeah 8 am classes are not as bad as what towelie has to go through. i do 8am classes everyday, not bad at all.
but dude yesterday we were suppose to turn our clocks back and my phone is suppose to do it automatically but i guess it didnt so when i woke up at 6:00 to go to work it was actually 5:00  :P
How bad it really is depends partly on the commute. It was about 1 - 1.5 hours on the bus to get to my university, so An 8:00 class meant leaving between 6 and 6:30 (factoring in the walk to/from the bus).

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6528 on: November 03, 2008, 12:37:34 pm »
Fuck 8am classes. :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6529 on: November 03, 2008, 12:40:28 pm »
How bad it really is depends partly on the commute. It was about 1 - 1.5 hours on the bus to get to my university, so An 8:00 class meant leaving between 6 and 6:30 (factoring in the walk to/from the bus).

If you have to leave at 6am, you can bitch :)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6530 on: November 03, 2008, 12:46:24 pm »

yeah i have to beat the traffic to go to school so i have to leave around 6:30. but if i am late i have to sit in major rushhour. and thats not fun especially with a stick shift.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6531 on: November 03, 2008, 01:10:09 pm »
This, any responsibilities the prior night causing late sleep, even genetics and diet can play a role in how effective your sleep is, and there is much more.

My last post was sarcasm and was meant to point out how silly it is to play the roll of Mr. Badass-That's-Been-Through-More-Than-You, as is telling people when or when not it's acceptable to bitch.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had." - The Great Gatsby
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6532 on: November 03, 2008, 01:51:43 pm »
This, any responsibilities the prior night causing late sleep, even genetics and diet can play a role in how effective your sleep is, and there is much more.

My last post was sarcasm and was meant to point out how silly it is to play the roll of Mr. Badass-That's-Been-Through-More-Than-You, as is telling people when or when not it's acceptable to bitch.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had." - The Great Gatsby
I wasn't trying to criticize... more along the lines of "I wish I could only have that to worry about in the morning"

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6533 on: November 03, 2008, 02:33:13 pm »

It's a 5 minute walk to my class and I'm definitely late to my 9:30 more often than not. Nothing earlier than 10 o'clocks next semester, that's for sure.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #6534 on: November 03, 2008, 06:11:15 pm »
Friday April 10,  2009
Tickets   $20.00 adv., $22.00 door
Kreator / Exodus
Belphegor / Warbringer / Epicurean

I think I need to change my pants.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6535 on: November 03, 2008, 06:22:14 pm »
lol, nice.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6536 on: November 03, 2008, 07:24:59 pm »
Obama's grandma just died. :( god bless

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6537 on: November 03, 2008, 08:36:07 pm »
Friday April 10,  2009
Tickets   $20.00 adv., $22.00 door
Kreator / Exodus
Belphegor / Warbringer / Epicurean

I think I need to change my pants.
Holy shit. You lucky son of a bitch.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #6538 on: November 03, 2008, 08:44:36 pm »
It's a full tour with all those bands. You might be able to find a date nearby, but I dunno if the navy will let you off your leash :P
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 10:01:59 pm by Hitmen »
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #6539 on: November 03, 2008, 09:29:43 pm »
It's a full tour with all those bands. You might be able to find a date nearby, but I dunno if the navy will let you off your leash :P
Way to post a link to a login page! :P

This works better.

They're coming here!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 10:02:13 pm by Hitmen »