Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762088 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #7095 on: January 16, 2009, 03:36:48 pm »
Heh, we have all the stuff you need to stay warm, that's why this temperature doesn't bother me much. :)

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7096 on: January 16, 2009, 04:45:26 pm »
YAY FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON 4.5 PREMIERE TONIGHT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7097 on: January 16, 2009, 09:51:55 pm »
* while1 wonders if he could find a job in the pr0n industry as a software engineer or developer... hmmm.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #7098 on: January 16, 2009, 10:01:16 pm »
* while1 wonders if he could find a job in the pr0n industry as a software engineer or developer... hmmm.

player did. lol
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7099 on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:52 pm »
Heh, we have all the stuff you need to stay warm, that's why this temperature doesn't bother me much. :)

I had to stay outside in this stuff for three hours not too long ago. We can't cover our face with anything in uniform, so the only thing we have helping us there is ear muffs :P. I mean if I had warmer socks/shoes instead of dress socks and leather shoes, and could cover up my face a bit more, it would help out a lot and I wouldn't really complain. But the wind just fucks  you up like that lol

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #7100 on: January 17, 2009, 12:37:56 am »
So like 4 days before classes start I realize I never checked my grades from last semester. All A's! woot. Bumped my GPA from like 3.0 to 3.4. I knew I would do better than my shitty high school grades when I actually enjoyed my classes. I did kinda eh my first few semesters but hopefully I can keep the As up.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7101 on: January 17, 2009, 12:38:15 am »
Want to know what the worst feeling in the entire world is? Being lost. By alot. I'm talking about at least 30+ from your destination and home. Now factor in it being super late at night and there is nothing open to ask for directions.

God, what a shitty night.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7102 on: January 17, 2009, 01:19:07 am »
So like 4 days before classes start I realize I never checked my grades from last semester. All A's! woot. Bumped my GPA from like 3.0 to 3.4. I knew I would do better than my shitty high school grades when I actually enjoyed my classes. I did kinda eh my first few semesters but hopefully I can keep the As up.

grats. :)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #7103 on: January 17, 2009, 01:23:03 am »
Want to know what the worst feeling in the entire world is? Being lost. By alot. I'm talking about at least 30+ from your destination and home. Now factor in it being super late at night and there is nothing open to ask for directions.

Heh, that's no fun.

I got myself a bit lost the other day, after dropping off Blaze, because I took a randomish road. I figured if I followed it long enough, it'd end up somewhere that I recognized. Eventually, it did, but I realized that i'd been going in the wrong direction. :)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #7104 on: January 17, 2009, 01:23:08 am »

Pfft, Winnipeg isn't so cold.

I got myself a bit lost the other day, after dropping off Blaze, because I took a randomish road. I figured if I followed it long enough, it'd end up somewhere that I recognized. Eventually, it did, but I realized that i'd been going in the wrong direction. :)

Haha, pwnd!
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #7105 on: January 17, 2009, 02:21:52 am »

I've been more lost than that and I heartily disagree.  Of course, I spent many months of 6th grade summer trying to become lost, just for the challenge (seriously).  This was before I was allowed to spend night and day with computers.  I find the experience relaxing in a meditative sort of way.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7106 on: January 17, 2009, 06:35:49 am »
I am in the middle of a Super Mario cart 64 battle. I am trying to get a 2:1 win ratio with my friend, at the moment I have 57 to his 31. It sucks, I get with in two of the ratio and he wins again. :(

Other than that I'm pro. We've been playing for like 12 hours so far.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #7107 on: January 17, 2009, 08:33:34 pm »
I can play Mario Kart 64 (included in a selection of "hot nintendo 64 games") at the hotel I'm staying at.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #7108 on: January 17, 2009, 08:44:35 pm »
I can play Mario Kart 64 (included in a selection of "hot nintendo 64 games") at the hotel I'm staying at.
you left out the most important detail: for $7/hour!
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #7109 on: January 17, 2009, 10:00:28 pm »
you left out the most important detail: for $7/hour!
yeah seriously what a jip