Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761931 times)

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #7770 on: May 14, 2009, 12:23:44 pm »
There's not much to Maryland, I'd say he's in the part that is close to the other part :P

I start the 27th, but I'm too pro to work in Maryland.

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7771 on: May 14, 2009, 12:26:24 pm »
There's not much to Maryland, I'd say he's in the part that is close to the other part :P

Ravens blow anyways =P

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7772 on: May 14, 2009, 12:39:24 pm »

lol.

The place where I'm working is only in Maryland.  I'm sure they have little dinky offices sprinkled all over the world, but the headquarters is in maryland.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7773 on: May 14, 2009, 02:25:18 pm »
I'm in southern Maryland, near Lexington Park.  Most contractors have offices all over and probably most have division/sector headquarters located in the VA-MD-MD area.  I'm about an hour or less south of DC, but I'm looking forward to planning weekly weekend trips to the DC and Baltimore areas, since the area I'm located is pretty rural.

I'm part of the Integrated Systems sector within the Aerospace Systems business sector (don't ask, they've done restructuring and renaming of the divisions within the company recently so I'm told).  The offices I'm working at were once a small private company that has been bought by Northrop Grumman supposedly.

What company are you interning with?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 02:32:13 pm by while1 »
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7774 on: May 14, 2009, 03:01:51 pm »
I'm in southern Maryland, near Lexington Park.  Most contractors have offices all over and probably most have division/sector headquarters located in the VA-MD-MD area.  I'm about an hour or less south of DC, but I'm looking forward to planning weekly weekend trips to the DC and Baltimore areas, since the area I'm located is pretty rural.

I'm part of the Integrated Systems sector within the Aerospace Systems business sector (don't ask, they've done restructuring and renaming of the divisions within the company recently so I'm told).  The offices I'm working at were once a small private company that has been bought by Northrop Grumman supposedly.

Ah, sweet.  We should meet up sometime!  I'll be staying in Odenton, MD.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7775 on: May 14, 2009, 03:25:42 pm »

Yeah, it's only an hour and half away.

Sadly, I've only been to the DC area twice in my life despite having lived in VA for most of it, and both of those times were for conventions.  I'm probably going to hit a shit load of museums.  I've never been to the Smithsonian, and so far it's the top on my list.

Isn't Towelie in the Annapolis area?  Unless he's home for the summer wherever that may be.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7776 on: May 14, 2009, 03:37:41 pm »

Sadly, I've only been to the DC area twice in my life despite having lived in VA for most of it, and both of those times were for conventions.  I'm probably going to hit a shit load of museums.  I've never been to the Smithsonian, and so far it's the top on my list.

Isn't Towelie in the Annapolis area?  Unless he's home for the summer wherever that may be.
:( I leave here may 22nd, and wont be back until august.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7777 on: May 14, 2009, 04:32:09 pm »

Yeah, I'm definitely planning on some museums and other touristy stuff too.  We should plan something : )

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7778 on: May 14, 2009, 04:45:36 pm »
I'm in southern Maryland, near Lexington Park.

I'll be staying in Odenton, MD.

You guys going to Otakon in July?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #7779 on: May 14, 2009, 04:46:43 pm »

whuts that?  Anime convention?

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: May 14, 2009, 04:56:43 pm »

I am.  Which reminds me, I have my hotel room reserved already, but haven't registered for the actual convention yet... I better do that.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7781 on: May 14, 2009, 05:16:06 pm »

I am.  Which reminds me, I have my hotel room reserved already, but haven't registered for the actual convention yet... I better do that.
Coolbeans.  We should meet up and chill.  I'm staying at the Whyndam with some friends.  Come over!

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #7782 on: May 14, 2009, 06:23:00 pm »
^ anime fags

<3
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7783 on: May 14, 2009, 06:46:39 pm »
lol@x86sex
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: May 14, 2009, 08:04:22 pm »

Coolbeans.  We should meet up and chill.  I'm staying at the Whyndam with some friends.  Come over!

fo shizzle.

^ anime fags

<3

:o

lol@x86sex

That sextape has already been leaked I hear...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 08:08:36 pm by while1 »