Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762072 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #8565 on: January 04, 2010, 08:00:02 pm »
I fail to see what's gay about getting sweaty with a room full of in shape women.

There's nothing gay about watching women do yoga.  If you're donning the tights and doing the downward dog with the girls, then....

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8566 on: January 04, 2010, 08:07:19 pm »
are we seriously talking about bed implements and yoga?  when did this become the "gay man talk" thread?

"I've got flannel sheets." as a pickup line. Try it.

I just got flannel sheets!

Though I doubt "my dad got my flannel sheets for christmas" would work as well...

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8567 on: January 04, 2010, 08:07:59 pm »
I fail to see what's gay about getting sweaty with a room full of in shape women.

There's nothing gay about watching women do yoga.  If you're donning the tights and doing the downward dog with the girls, then....
Sounds like an insecurity problem. Not to mention wearing tights in yoga works against you; you need to be free, not constrained.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 08:11:09 pm by Armin »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8568 on: January 04, 2010, 10:31:47 pm »

There's nothing gay about watching women do yoga.  If you're donning the tights and doing the downward dog with the girls, then....
Sounds like an insecurity problem. Not to mention wearing tights in yoga works against you; you need to be free, not constrained.

Insecurity?  What am I insecure about?  If I were into yoga and bed linens, I'd have no problem with calling myself a little gay.  There's nothing wrong with it; I'm simply vocalizing some observations.

Uh... as for the tights, I don't think they exactly 'work against' you.  Don't ballerinas wear tights?

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8569 on: January 04, 2010, 11:04:34 pm »
are we seriously talking about bed implements and yoga?  when did this become the "gay man talk" thread?

"I've got flannel sheets." as a pickup line. Try it.

I just got flannel sheets!

Though I doubt "my dad got my flannel sheets for christmas" would work as well...

Well if you mean your dad got you flannel sheets, then this will still work. If on the other hand you bought your dad flannel sheets, well then he's about to be a very popular man.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8570 on: January 04, 2010, 11:09:31 pm »
Who here thought Sidoh would fill in for the lack of homophobia since craz3d hasn't been around? ;)

Well if you mean your dad got you flannel sheets, then this will still work. If on the other hand you bought your dad flannel sheets, well then he's about to be a very popular man.
I meant to say he got ME flannel sheets. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that it wouldn't exactly make the best pickup line. :)

And from what I understand from my stepmom trying to traumatize me, he's already popular enough with her. Eww and bah!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8571 on: January 04, 2010, 11:16:26 pm »
Who here thought Sidoh would fill in for the lack of homophobia since craz3d hasn't been around? ;)

Hey, I'm using "gay" descriptively -- as in of or relating to a stereotypical homosexual or homosexual lifestyle.  You're homophobic for assuming I meant it in a derogatory way!

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8572 on: January 05, 2010, 12:58:59 am »

Seriously, I'm so going to sign up for a yoga class once I get a bit unwound so that I'm not as inflexible as a dried out rubber band... until then I'll save myself some embarrassment until I've lvl'd up my yoga skills.  Nothing more embarrassing than noobing it up in front of a room full of in shape women.

I'd probably just wear a t-shirt and shorts that fit and aren't baggy... don't need no tights.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:04:32 am by while1 »
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #8573 on: January 05, 2010, 10:24:08 am »
No girls going to be like "oh look he sucks at yoga eww" or "omg he has leet yoga skillz" just go to the class

Ain't Life Grand?

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8574 on: January 05, 2010, 11:28:01 am »
If I was going to a yoga class I would so wear my biking spandex haha.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8575 on: January 05, 2010, 11:39:36 am »
Eww @ even HAVING biking spandex! I bike to work 5 days a week, and have always worn ordinary shorts + tshirt.

Except for now.. I'm wearing ski-pants, a sweater, a windbreaker, a tuque, a scarf, mitts, boots, .....

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #8576 on: January 05, 2010, 06:29:32 pm »
stop being such a faggot sidoh
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8577 on: January 05, 2010, 10:12:58 pm »

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8578 on: January 06, 2010, 01:43:42 am »
Eww @ even HAVING biking spandex! I bike to work 5 days a week, and have always worn ordinary shorts + tshirt.

Except for now.. I'm wearing ski-pants, a sweater, a windbreaker, a tuque, a scarf, mitts, boots, .....

hahah I would never wear my spandex on the street that is why i mountain bike :)

Offline truste1

• View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: January 06, 2010, 06:57:09 am »
sweet I have $100 sitting in my adsense account from 2005 that I just found out about!
Ain't Life Grand?