Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762043 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #9360 on: April 13, 2011, 01:51:26 pm »
Sounds like you're just dating a moron. Dump and move on.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9361 on: April 13, 2011, 01:53:27 pm »
Not a moron, but a woman. She is highly intelligent...and even more stubborn and irrational.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9362 on: April 13, 2011, 01:56:43 pm »
I dont know if I should show her...I'll likely just piss her off.

The reason I want to show her is because I want her to take me seriously.
Too much self-cherishing. A virtuous man would break the cycle by forgetting himself and letting it go. If she wants to cherish herself and her beliefs too much, there's nothing you can do to stop her. but if you try to intervene, you're driving a wedge between your relationship because you cherish yourself and your beliefs too much.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:00:00 pm by Armin »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9363 on: April 13, 2011, 02:02:43 pm »
I dont know if I should show her...I'll likely just piss her off.

The reason I want to show her is because I want her to take me seriously.
Too much self-cherishing. A virtuous man would break the cycle by forgetting himself and letting it go. If she wants to cherish herself and her beliefs too much, there's nothing you can do to stop her. but if you try to intervene, you're driving a wedge between your relationship because you cherish yourself and your beliefs too much.

True. However, if she never takes me seriously, what kind of relationship is that? I agree that bringing the subject up again would look poorly on me. I guess if she were to still be in town, and I were to show her my evidence today, I would be better off. I just want her to take me seriously. Honestly, I am almost never incorrect in factual assertions about shit like this, and that she discounts my assertions simply because I havent done exactly what she does is annoying. I want to show her I'm not some misinformed normal Joe.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9364 on: April 13, 2011, 02:04:24 pm »
Not a moron, but a woman. She is highly intelligent...and even more stubborn and irrational.
I see contradictions afoot brah. If you're interested in a long term relationship with a girl with whom you can have stimulating conversation, this chick isn't right for you. The hallmark of a thoughtful discussion is not one or both parties plugging their ears screaming "LA LA LA LA YOU'RE WRONG I CAN'T HEAR YOU."
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9365 on: April 13, 2011, 02:05:48 pm »
Thats not quite what she is doing, but it's so close...Actually, it's worse than "I cant hear you!" It's "I dont believe you whatsoever."

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9366 on: April 13, 2011, 02:06:52 pm »
she just text me...I must resist the urge to email her the document I found that completely proves my assertion...

no more drinking
/well, I will, just cant say shit

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9367 on: April 13, 2011, 02:15:35 pm »
I see contradictions afoot brah. If you're interested in a long term relationship with a girl with whom you can have stimulating conversation, this chick isn't right for you. The hallmark of a thoughtful discussion is not one or both parties plugging their ears screaming "LA LA LA LA YOU'RE WRONG I CAN'T HEAR YOU."
You say this as if communication problems cannot be effortlessly dissolved. CrAz3D will probably learn something from dating a chick that can be as stubborn and irrational as himself.
True. However, if she never takes me seriously, what kind of relationship is that? I agree that bringing the subject up again would look poorly on me. I guess if she were to still be in town, and I were to show her my evidence today, I would be better off. I just want her to take me seriously. Honestly, I am almost never incorrect in factual assertions about shit like this, and that she discounts my assertions simply because I havent done exactly what she does is annoying. I want to show her I'm not some misinformed normal Joe.
Learn how to clearly, calmly and effectively get your message across the next time something like this comes up. It's an art. and stop self-cherishing. you're not even a blink in the life of the universe. Frankly, the universe doesn't give a shit if you're taken seriously.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:18:54 pm by Armin »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9368 on: April 13, 2011, 02:23:02 pm »
1) I'm a lot less irrational and stubborn than I used to be (GODDAMNIT DONT DISAGREE! /lol).

2) I was quite calm in my assertion last night. Hell, even this morning I didnt contradict anything she said, I simply asserted that just because I dont experience therapy with people, that my knowledge is less accurate. Oh well. Fuck it. I love this crazy broad, and I won't let something as trivial as "being right!" get in the way. I know I am correct in my assertion, and that's all that matters I guess.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9369 on: April 13, 2011, 03:01:12 pm »
Are you, by chance, dating Warrior?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9370 on: April 13, 2011, 04:59:41 pm »
ha. haha. hahaha. He doesnt post here at all anymore does he...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9371 on: April 13, 2011, 05:46:28 pm »
sappy shit: (maybe I should stop drinking for the day)

I dont care if she agrees with me, I just want to be with her because being with her has been the happiest times of my life.

/end gay shit.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9372 on: April 13, 2011, 06:50:55 pm »

I dont care if she agrees with me, I just want to be with her because being with her has been the happiest times of my life.

/end gay shit.
Fag.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9373 on: April 13, 2011, 07:06:37 pm »
Fuck. I'm watching Dharma & Greg, and a line was just "you married your mother" (mocking Greg re: Dharma). Now that I think about it, Dani is rather like my mother. Irrational. Overly emotional about nothing. Super kind. Driven. Independent. Stubborn. Domineering.

I am dating my mother..........FUCK.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9374 on: April 13, 2011, 09:08:41 pm »

/end gay shit.
Fag.
Fuck. I'm watching Dharma & Greg, and a line was just "you married your mother" (mocking Greg re: Dharma). Now that I think about it, Dani is rather like my mother. Irrational. Overly emotional about nothing. Super kind. Driven. Independent. Stubborn. Domineering.

I am dating my mother..........FUCK.
motherfucking fag