Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762033 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #9465 on: May 25, 2011, 08:22:46 pm »
Scary, yeah. I'm just excited to finally be capable of buying alcohol myself. =P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline nslay

• Giraffe meat, mmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9466 on: May 25, 2011, 10:08:32 pm »
Scary, yeah. I'm just excited to finally be capable of buying alcohol myself. =P
And in your 70s-80s, you may just be unable to buy alcohol by yourself :(
An adorable giant isopod!

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9467 on: May 29, 2011, 07:30:12 pm »
Wish I owned my own home/ townhouse... I'd so paint my office or man cave walls with IdeaPaint.  Shit's awesome.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline nslay

• Giraffe meat, mmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9468 on: May 29, 2011, 09:47:43 pm »
Wish I owned my own home/ townhouse... I'd so paint my office or man cave walls with IdeaPaint.  Shit's awesome.
That's really cool! They're erasable so you could probably use them in an apartment too.

I wish they'd make math/science oriented coffee shops filled with panes of glass (walls, tables, etc...) and markers. There are too many literature/art/hippy oriented coffee shops ... math and science are sold to the public as "boring"
An adorable giant isopod!

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9469 on: May 29, 2011, 10:16:25 pm »
Yeah, saw this on CNBC's "How I Made My Millions" show.

I live in an apartment but I'd prefer not to paint the walls of a place I rent.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9470 on: June 05, 2011, 07:23:09 pm »
I don't recommend Shiner Bock, Warsteiner, or Rolling Rock. Well, I didn't particularly like them anyway.

One good rule of thumb (not always true either): If it's typically found on tap at bars, it's no good.

Most people drink beer just because and to them "beer is beer." These people typically get the cheapest beer they can (especially in quantity) ... and that's why breweries like Papbst Blue Ribbon are still in business. Some of them don't like the so called "fancy" beers either.

If you have a data plan, browse through beeradvocate or ratebeer at the store to get an idea what you should try. In terms of beeradvocate, anything B and higher is worth trying.

You need to find new bars. Bud/Coors/Miller is always on tap, but most places have tasty beers on draft, and draft is always better.

I was in Florida for 2.5 weeks recently, and bought a 12 of Yuengling to bring home. I want to drink it, but I also dont want to (since I wont be back to FL for a good while)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9471 on: June 05, 2011, 09:36:49 pm »
I don't recommend Shiner Bock, Warsteiner, or Rolling Rock. Well, I didn't particularly like them anyway.

One good rule of thumb (not always true either): If it's typically found on tap at bars, it's no good.

Most people drink beer just because and to them "beer is beer." These people typically get the cheapest beer they can (especially in quantity) ... and that's why breweries like Papbst Blue Ribbon are still in business. Some of them don't like the so called "fancy" beers either.

If you have a data plan, browse through beeradvocate or ratebeer at the store to get an idea what you should try. In terms of beeradvocate, anything B and higher is worth trying.

You need to find new bars. Bud/Coors/Miller is always on tap, but most places have tasty beers on draft, and draft is always better.

I was in Florida for 2.5 weeks recently, and bought a 12 of Yuengling to bring home. I want to drink it, but I also dont want to (since I wont be back to FL for a good while)
Good thing Yuengling is made in Pennsylvania.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9472 on: June 10, 2011, 06:44:13 pm »
Raining. Been forever. Started out as hail in sunny weather, about about 30 minutes later GLORIOUS RAIN!

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9473 on: June 23, 2011, 08:14:11 am »
FUCKING GETTING IRRITATED WAITING FOR MY GODDAMN MOTORCYCLE TO GET SHIPPED TO THE DEALERSHIP BY HONDA.  FUCK YOU HONDA, GET YOUR GODDAMN SUPPLY CHAIN WORKING FASTER.  FUCKERS.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9474 on: June 23, 2011, 11:33:22 am »
I fly out to Nicaragua in ~24 hours.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9475 on: June 23, 2011, 12:09:36 pm »
We set off a silent alarm on a mostly abandoned military base this week. Luckily, we saw the cop sitting in front of the building and got out through a back window seconds before security guards rushed in. Phew!

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9476 on: June 23, 2011, 01:37:08 pm »
We set off a silent alarm on a mostly abandoned military base this week. Luckily, we saw the cop sitting in front of the building and got out through a back window seconds before security guards rushed in. Phew!

Oh noes! All of the Canadian military catching you storming into their only military base!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9477 on: June 23, 2011, 02:27:18 pm »

Oh noes! All of the Canadian military catching you storming into their only military base!

There are plenty of military bases in Canada! :P

... but I wasn't in Canada at the time. :)

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9478 on: June 23, 2011, 05:07:19 pm »
Shit would be funny if you get caught urban exploring and sent to Guantanamo Bay... ok, maybe not funny.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9479 on: June 23, 2011, 05:25:09 pm »
Haha, maybe when it's abandoned people will explore it! :)