Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762028 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #285 on: May 29, 2006, 12:23:22 am »
I finally converted to Firefox.
YAY! WINNAR!
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 29, 2006, 09:02:40 pm »
We scoped out hot chicks and took pictures.

I'm so telling Lauren.

Haha. When I talked to Lauren after I got home she said:

"What did you, Chris, and Paul do at the beach? Did you scope out any hot chicks?"
"No."
"Oh. Darn"

haha.
....you lied?:(
Jacque lied to me:(

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 30, 2006, 06:39:57 am »
I had the coolest weekend ever.
Friday night was prom night, which was much fun. We spent the night nice and sober at one friends house while all the retards went to one party at our other friends house and got drunk and the cops showed up. Somehow we expected this with almost 50 people at a tiny house. I spent much time with the woman on saturday, and then sunday I was supposed to go to a concert, but got a call from my friend saying that they were going to a cookout and had to go with them because they were leaving for the concert straight from there. The guys I was going with are my friends in a band, and the cookout turned out to be like all guys from cool local metal bands, it was awesome. So we spent all day sitting around with the guys from screams of eridia, burn in silence, porphyria, and some other bands eating and playing wiffle ball.
From there we went to go see vital remains at this little club in rhode island. It was such an awesome show, I got a stick from tim young, and we hung out with the guys afterwards until like 4 in the morning (the show ended around 2). The guys were wicked cool, we spent most of the time telling dead baby jokes. We then made the hour and a half trek back home blasting exodus and king diamond the whole way. We got back around five thirty and sat around listening to music on the PA they just bought and playing super nintendo. Then I spent the rest of that day with the woman. It was awesome.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 30, 2006, 11:49:07 am »
cool.

I've helped alot of friends move into/out of places this weekend, fun.  1 friend I was helping yesterday had ALOT of stuff that his room mates just left "for dead", so he was like take this stuff if you want...I gave a bike & a 1 large burner tabletop propane stove to a friend that had mentioned buying one, now he has one...for free.  They also had one of those 4' deep, 10' diameter, blow up pools they left...w/e

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 30, 2006, 11:16:12 pm »
Hitmen's weekend sounds like a blast. :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2006, 03:54:08 am »
WHOA, tonight was crazy.

Started watching original "The Producers" @ Evan's house, that finished around 1130 & I took the movie back.  Met up with Becca & Josh @ East Picacho around 1220am...we decided to check out potential party spots in the Dona Ana mountains...I drove.

We get out to a place we looked at the other day & start driving deeper into this little dug out area, I turn left (in my car) & see a truck...IMMEDIATELY he turns on his truck & starts to leave.  I think we saw this guy going down the road when we were getting there, probably, but anyways...he SPED out of there...it was nuts.  Once we got back to Dona Ana (the city) it looked like he was following us (we followed him alot of the way until there)...CRAZY

Later, we went down Shalem Colony & along the levee.  We saw a truck parked next to the river, same place as we saw the same truck 2 nights ago.  We stopped for like 20 seconds with lights pointing @ the truck & then 2 guys (punks, early 20s, long hair & "metal" clothes) came out of the bushes.  I THINK we found their smoking spot, but it scared me & I sped out of there...I bet that scared them some.

So, yeah, that's about all that happened tonight...planning that again tomorrow, minus the movie returning! ha

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #291 on: June 01, 2006, 03:56:05 am »
Crazed: the new Joe?

~_~

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2006, 01:06:16 pm »
STFU!  I dont TP my pastor's house, hate America, want to live in Canada while being overly strong about his religious views.

I just like my new adrenaline rush event!...we're going again, I'm takin my dad's big 8" floodlight, that should be SCARY if we find more people

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2006, 05:31:00 pm »
05/30 = Got my permit
05/31 = Got my permit validated
06/01 = Drove to and from school >:D
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2006, 09:53:22 am »
Hokay. I'm in my GED class and one of the Mexicans walked in and here's the conversation:

Joe: Hola.
Mexican: Hola.
Joe: Como estas?
Mexican: Eh, bien. Y tu?
Joe: Eh.. bien..

I love doing that. =)
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2006, 11:48:37 am »
..........GED class?  Did you drop highschool?

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #296 on: June 07, 2006, 01:54:25 pm »
No, I failed math.

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #297 on: June 07, 2006, 04:09:58 pm »
I hope you realize that being an able programmer and proficiency in math and problem solving go hand in hand.
--------------------

I just got my new bbq grill, free burgers and beer for anyone that drops by ;)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2006, 05:22:03 pm »
I just got my new bbq grill, free burgers and beer for anyone that drops by ;)
OMFG!  Where do you live, that sounds soo good right now.  Its 92 degrees, 26% humidity, its very ew right now.  (I'm used to like 10% or less)

add a pool & that'd make for one killer summer partay!

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #299 on: June 07, 2006, 05:44:59 pm »
I hope you realize that being an able programmer and proficiency in math and problem solving go hand in hand.

I'm not bad at math, I was just lazy and didn't do anything. To prove my math skills, I rebuke you, saying that they go hand in hand in hand, as there must be three hands.

add a pool & that'd make for one killer summer partay!

Subtract the burgers and the beer and add hot dogs. Replace the pool with a lake. Yeah, I just came home from one and it's the first day of break.