Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761869 times)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #375 on: July 05, 2006, 09:00:11 pm »
Well, I went fishing today.  The fish weren't biting, and I was getting bored.  I just started dicking around and casting wherever I felt.  I kept pulling up weeds and more weeds.  Finally, after about 10 minutes, I'm reeling in what I think is another crop of fine underwater vegetation, I see a silver glimmer in the water.  I keep reeling in and it turns out to be a fish on my line.  It start jumping around like a pansy, but it was already less than ten feet away from the canoe.  My dad grabs the net and brings it in. 

It was such an anti-climatic fight that I wanted to keep it on my lure and see how far I could cast the wimpy underwater creature. My dad, however, didn't think that was a good idea and made me pull the hook out of it's mouth and gently release it back into the lake.
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 05, 2006, 11:48:50 pm »
fishin is fun......i havent been in a long time

went out 4wheelin about 630pm or so...back at 930pm

wow

it was fun, but my clearcoat is SCRATCHED TO PIECES!

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 05, 2006, 11:51:46 pm »
i went fishing for the first time on the fouth of July and i caught 5 fish in 3 hours
it was awsome.
o yeah
i had to cut a fishs' head open to get the hook off beause it was so far in.
I LOVE BLOODSHED

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2006, 03:30:16 pm »
Love is playing WoW on DSL.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 09, 2006, 02:12:01 am »
While at my town's festival, a band was playing.  They just played a bunch of oldies.  Some were good, some sucked hardcore compared to the originals.  However, that wasn't the most amazing thing of my evening.  While attending the concert, I was able to communicate with a Canadian, and I haven't even taken a class in Canadian. I was even able to verify a few things about how they speak.  Also, I learned a few things about Canada.
1) They do, in fact, say "eh."  He said it was Canada's version of "huh."
2) They say aboot for about.
3) Our bottled water tastes like their tap water.

Well, that's about it.
errr... something like that...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 09, 2006, 02:32:10 am »
I hate my job. :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #381 on: July 09, 2006, 03:03:37 am »
While at my town's festival, a band was playing.  They just played a bunch of oldies.  Some were good, some sucked hardcore compared to the originals.  However, that wasn't the most amazing thing of my evening.  While attending the concert, I was able to communicate with a Canadian, and I haven't even taken a class in Canadian. I was even able to verify a few things about how they speak.  Also, I learned a few things about Canada.
1) They do, in fact, say "eh."  He said it was Canada's version of "huh."
2) They say aboot for about.
3) Our bottled water tastes like their tap water.

Well, that's about it.

Can't wait for Christmas Vacation.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #382 on: July 09, 2006, 03:08:41 am »
Never let someone stick their sister's pet hamster down your pants before you jump in the pool.
The writ of the founders must endure.

trust

« Reply #383 on: July 09, 2006, 10:03:27 am »
My friend and I had work from 4PM-11:15 on Friday night, and from 11:30-5:30 AM we were at a Laser Tag lockin. Then we waited for Starbucks to open until 6AM, then we waited in Starbucks (large plushy chairs) for Golden Corral to open until 7. We ate and left around 7:40, and got back to work (his car was there) around 8. I went to the Starbucks drive through to get something to drop off to my girlfriend on the way home just because I'm nice. When I get there I end up partially falling asleep on her couch and she wakes me up and tells me to go upstairs, so I go upstairs and get in her bed and sleep for like 4.5 hours. Then I had to go to work from 2pm-10pm. When we got there one of our friends whos a coworker was getting off (Well, an hour later) and he said he'd go get us some redbull (the front store of the hotel was out of it). We forgot to tell him and called him later and he was already home, but he still went back to Starbucks instead and got us coffee. Then later my girlfriend being the kind person she is text messaged me and brought both me and my bestfriend Chris (she's friends with him too) Starbucks and Redbull.

I stayed energized almost the entire night and I never had the big crash from sugar/caffeine that I was expecting. :)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 09, 2006, 01:14:33 pm »
James has a job?
wowowowowow

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 09, 2006, 01:26:17 pm »
James has a job?
wowowowowow

Yup. Busser @ Red White and Brew.

On a side note, happy birthday, Hagen.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 09, 2006, 01:33:50 pm »
My friend and I had work from 4PM-11:15 on Friday night, and from 11:30-5:30 AM we were at a Laser Tag lockin. Then we waited for Starbucks to open until 6AM, then we waited in Starbucks (large plushy chairs) for Golden Corral to open until 7. We ate and left around 7:40, and got back to work (his car was there) around 8. I went to the Starbucks drive through to get something to drop off to my girlfriend on the way home just because I'm nice. When I get there I end up partially falling asleep on her couch and she wakes me up and tells me to go upstairs, so I go upstairs and get in her bed and sleep for like 4.5 hours. Then I had to go to work from 2pm-10pm. When we got there one of our friends whos a coworker was getting off (Well, an hour later) and he said he'd go get us some redbull (the front store of the hotel was out of it). We forgot to tell him and called him later and he was already home, but he still went back to Starbucks instead and got us coffee. Then later my girlfriend being the kind person she is text messaged me and brought both me and my bestfriend Chris (she's friends with him too) Starbucks and Redbull.

I stayed energized almost the entire night and I never had the big crash from sugar/caffeine that I was expecting. :)
i've never not slept, thats intense......sleep is too much of a good thing to not have any

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 09, 2006, 01:56:09 pm »

whats Busser @ Red White and Brew.
a beer company??

and thank you

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 09, 2006, 02:00:24 pm »

a beer company??

and thank you

A restaurant.
- Newby

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 09, 2006, 02:56:40 pm »

a beer company??

and thank you

A restaurant.

I consider bussing a workout.  You might as well just clean twice as hard to build that jack-off muscle.  :P
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.