Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762119 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #465 on: July 19, 2006, 06:32:58 pm »
Yeah, I was thinkin more humidity too, OH WELL...I'm glad there isnt, especially with temperatures that high

trust

« Reply #466 on: July 19, 2006, 11:36:41 pm »
Sounds like a good time. Know what sounds better to me? Air-conditioning.

Sounds good to me too, since few people in Northern California have it.

Why not?

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 20, 2006, 10:49:08 am »
Sounds like a good time. Know what sounds better to me? Air-conditioning.

Sounds good to me too, since few people in Northern California have it.

Why not?
They're too cool for it.  Hah, deadly made a pun!
Incidentally, everyone in MN has AC.  The summers are unbareable here considering we're cold people.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #468 on: July 20, 2006, 01:59:50 pm »
Incidentally, everyone in MN has AC.  The summers are unbareable here considering we're cold people.

Then why is your mom so hawt?
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 20, 2006, 08:13:51 pm »
I hate police that hypocrits.

In the last 4 days I've followed 3 cops (sheriff & city police) speeding.  WTF!?  I get pulled over in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night for running a stop sign but I can KEEP EVEN with a cop @ 15mph over the limit down town???

I spose I ought to write the police chief & sheriff

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 20, 2006, 08:20:02 pm »
Cops around here are nosey too, like the other day I went to my mom's car cause she asked me to get her purse, as I was doing that a cop drove up and said "what are you doing?! Hands up!" I so I put my hands up and calmly explained the situation, he still knocked on the door and only when my mom told him to fuck off did he  leave us alone.. what a duesche.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 20, 2006, 08:32:29 pm »
Cops around here are nosey too, like the other day I went to my mom's car cause she asked me to get her purse, as I was doing that a cop drove up and said "what are you doing?! Hands up!" I so I put my hands up and calmly explained the situation, he still knocked on the door and only when my mom told him to fuck off did he  leave us alone.. what a duesche.
lol, I think that's a REALLY tall tale...but ok.
*douche

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 20, 2006, 08:59:37 pm »
... but I can KEEP EVEN with a cop @ 15mph over the limit down town???

They know they are breaking the law as well, and to pull you over for it would be hypocritical of them. They must obey the same laws as us. The only difference is that when their sirens are on they have right of way.

GS, I'd call bullshit personally.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 20, 2006, 09:37:15 pm »
lol, I think that's a REALLY tall tale...but ok.
*douche
I dunno...cops in my town pull cars over if they don't recognize them.  They pulled my 80 year old grandmother over once not to long ago :\

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 20, 2006, 11:53:01 pm »
Small town?
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 21, 2006, 02:29:37 am »
...They must obey the same laws as us...

?

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 21, 2006, 03:24:34 am »

They know they are breaking the law as well, and to pull you over for it would be hypocritical of them. They must obey the same laws as us. The only difference is that when their sirens are on they have right of way.

GS, I'd call bullshit personally.

DUMB DUMB DUMB. They'll still pull you over, just because they're speeding doesn't mean they won't own you for it. Tons of cops think they are above the law, and want to flaunt that.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 21, 2006, 08:36:25 am »

GS are you black?

Most of the time cops will pull you over when you are going faster than them or you cut them off.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 21, 2006, 11:25:18 am »

Actually, police can speed if they're on the way to a call & they don't have to have on any lights or sirens :( That's whats gay about this

edit:
WHOA!  Last night @ Benigan's cute chicks everywhere!  Our waitress was very pretty.  When we left some hot chick held the door open for us & her friend pointed/touched my friend's shirt (which said "Trouble Finds Me") & said "trouble finds me too".  Followed by small talk, thems were cuties.

& the girl my other friend is seeing, her friend, yikes ;)

this is way off topic from what I was talking about, but yet another friend just got back from 6 weeks in Hawaii.  He spent $600 total, pfft, I wish I had someone in Hawaii I could stay with for 6weeks
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 11:31:09 am by CrAz3D »

trust

« Reply #479 on: July 21, 2006, 11:57:00 am »
When I was going to Atlantic Beach last week I was going around 70-80 the whole time (speed limit was 55). Well, anyway I noticed a state trooper behind me so I went down to like 50. The driver of the car went by me, looked at us, and according to my girlfriend laughed. Then they just kept going...past me. Eventually I got back up to like 75 and he was still way in front of me. It kind of made me mad.