Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761994 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #570 on: August 05, 2006, 12:17:11 am »
Well, on Tuesday when I sat down she sat down next to me, gave me a "Hi!" with a wink in a sly voice, and then went "just kidding, i know you're illegal. I checked it out already."

Although today she did try to get me to taste some really good ice cream she was having, but since I'm not into sweets I didn't accept. Damnit, I suck ass, and should have anyway. :(

:(!!!!!

I take back "a waitress" and would like to bone a large amount of waitresses and hostesses. Damnit.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 12:18:56 am by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 05, 2006, 12:23:01 am »
Hahah.  It sounds like she's fucking with you.  Go for it though.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 05, 2006, 12:25:39 am »
Well, on Tuesday when I sat down she sat down next to me, gave me a "Hi!" with a wink in a sly voice, and then went "just kidding, i know you're illegal. I checked it out already."

Although today she did try to get me to taste some really good ice cream she was having, but since I'm not into sweets I didn't accept. Damnit, I suck ass, and should have anyway. :(

I take back "a waitress" and would like to bone a large amount of waitresses and hostesses. Damnit.
You wish that would happen James.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 05, 2006, 12:26:29 am »

She wants you in the back room. Or on the kitchen counter, like in Clerks 2. How old is she?
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 05, 2006, 12:32:26 am »
You wish that would happen James.

Wish what would happen? The eightsome with all the hot hostesses and waitresses? Or the one waitress letting me taste ice cream?

The former, yes I wish. The latter, no need to wish. Though I wish I could taste a little bit more.. :P

She wants you in the back room. Or on the kitchen counter, like in Clerks 2. How old is she?

If I recall correctly, she turned 21 sometime in the past few weeks.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #575 on: August 05, 2006, 03:30:31 am »
I wanna bone a waitress where I work. She's cute and seems to like me, but knows I'm jailbait. :(

Fuck being 16. Seriously. It limits your choice in women so much. :(

So does being a nervous wreck around women... ;)

trust

« Reply #576 on: August 05, 2006, 09:26:05 am »
I broke up with Lauren last night.

I went to her house after work and she had just come back from the mall with this friend I really don't like, and she is acting different right? (I thought she had been drinking or something) Well, she's showing me these earrings she got and pulled them out of her purse and after a minute or two I'm like...omg she stole them. Well, I asked her about it and she denied it and got mad at me for accusing her. Then she like gets on top of me (obviously trying to get me to stop thinking about the earrings) and I ask her to just tell me the truth, it's ok if she did...I just want to know the truth. Well, she still lied but then said "why does it bother you" and "how does it affect you" and I pushed her off of me, put on my shoes, and started to leave. Well, she jumps in front of her door, closes it, and won't let me leave. I yell some, threaten to call her dads cell and have him have her open the door so she removes her self and I start to leave and she grabs me and again I remove her from me (she says I pushed her) well then she pushed me twice and yelled at me and I finally left.

Her reasoning: 1) she wanted to see what it would be like and 2) her friend asked her to steal the earrings for her but she said no, so Scarlett said to at least take something for herself. Lauren returned to the stoor 2 times and says she wanted to put the pair of earrings back but didn't want Scarlett to think she was "funky." The made me upset too, damn peer pressure.

Anyway I didn't want to break up with her, but I did. I really don't know where to go from here...but a lie is a lie, and she blatantly lied to me...even after admitting to stealing (she went back to saying no after she said "whys it bother you")

I hope her $3 earrings were worth it. (that was one of her defenses...they were only $3 from Claires)

I told her I wanted her sending money and a letter of apology to the CEO since she wouldn't let me take the earrings back for her. I don't know if she's going to do it or not. She said she would (and was going to send $20) but I don't know now since I broke up with her.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #577 on: August 05, 2006, 04:07:49 pm »
That's like shooting yourself in the foot. A big company loses $3, and they won't even notice, and then you send them a letter apologizing and right-out admitting stealing from them, theft. They can easily forward that to the police and she's immediately proven guilty by her own confession. The apology is nice, because maybe the CEO will shake it off as a stupid kid stunt, but you never know.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 05, 2006, 04:29:36 pm »
I told her I wanted her sending money and a letter of apology to the CEO since she wouldn't let me take the earrings back for her. I don't know if she's going to do it or not. She said she would (and was going to send $20) but I don't know now since I broke up with her.

Ok, that's ridiculous (asking her to send a letter of apology to the CEO).  But I would have been angry as well, probably.  Out of curiosity, what initially made you think they were stolen? 

Pics now?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 04:32:12 pm by Rule »

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 05, 2006, 04:42:56 pm »
It's just earrings which she obviously stole, I wouldn't break up with her over that. If she did steal them then keep prying until she admits and once she does just say that that's not going to fly with you. Wait..they were $20 earrings? Chill bro that's going a little overboard.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 06, 2006, 01:01:35 am »
I broke up with Lauren last night.

I went to her house after work and she had just come back from the mall with this friend I really don't like, and she is acting different right? (I thought she had been drinking or something) Well, she's showing me these earrings she got and pulled them out of her purse and after a minute or two I'm like...omg she stole them. Well, I asked her about it and she denied it and got mad at me for accusing her. Then she like gets on top of me (obviously trying to get me to stop thinking about the earrings) and I ask her to just tell me the truth, it's ok if she did...I just want to know the truth. Well, she still lied but then said "why does it bother you" and "how does it affect you" and I pushed her off of me, put on my shoes, and started to leave. Well, she jumps in front of her door, closes it, and won't let me leave. I yell some, threaten to call her dads cell and have him have her open the door so she removes her self and I start to leave and she grabs me and again I remove her from me (she says I pushed her) well then she pushed me twice and yelled at me and I finally left.

Her reasoning: 1) she wanted to see what it would be like and 2) her friend asked her to steal the earrings for her but she said no, so Scarlett said to at least take something for herself. Lauren returned to the stoor 2 times and says she wanted to put the pair of earrings back but didn't want Scarlett to think she was "funky." The made me upset too, damn peer pressure.

Anyway I didn't want to break up with her, but I did. I really don't know where to go from here...but a lie is a lie, and she blatantly lied to me...even after admitting to stealing (she went back to saying no after she said "whys it bother you")

I hope her $3 earrings were worth it. (that was one of her defenses...they were only $3 from Claires)

It's nice that you expect honesty from her, but you have to let this go. According to what you wrote, you asked her to tell you the truth, and she did, so what you should have then done was talk it over to ensure that she wouldn't do it again. Take her word for it and just move on. You can't break up over every little thing that happens... because she could have done something much worse than this.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #581 on: August 06, 2006, 01:06:07 am »
That's like shooting yourself in the foot. A big company loses $3, and they won't even notice, and then you send them a letter apologizing and right-out admitting stealing from them, theft. They can easily forward that to the police and she's immediately proven guilty by her own confession. The apology is nice, because maybe the CEO will shake it off as a stupid kid stunt, but you never know.

I'm positive it's not tha value of the earings that bothered him... it's the concept.  I hope you're able to see that...

I agree with what Explicit said, though, Trust.  This is definitely something bad, but why not try to work it out?

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #582 on: August 06, 2006, 02:10:31 am »
I'm positive it's not tha value of the earings that bothered him... it's the concept.  I hope you're able to see that...

I understand where he's coming from, but I myself don't have a problem with screwing major companies out of a few dollars. :)

On a side note, are you going to change your name to OG Sidoh now? You're spelling words like "the" with an accent ("tha").

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #583 on: August 06, 2006, 06:06:16 am »
Egypt, Nisan, and Spain are ganging up on us.

(05:01:46) [x86] Joe: God rained down plagues on Egypt, but he still loved them, and showed that affection by naming his son, Iesous Christos, partially after their capital city.
(05:02:04) [x86] Joe: The first two letters of Christos (in Greek, not transliterated) are Chi and Rho, Cairo.
(05:02:37) [x86] Joe: And of course, Japan loves Nisan. "Two" and "Three" in Japanese are Ni and San (however you spell them), Nisan.
(05:03:10) [x86] Joe: And the Spaniard version of the buddy system is fours, not twos, and when they encounter quicksand they become Cuatro Cinco.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 06, 2006, 03:09:35 pm »

I understand where he's coming from, but I myself don't have a problem with screwing major companies out of a few dollars. :)

On a side note, are you going to change your name to OG Sidoh now? You're spelling words like "the" with an accent ("tha").
I think its more that she lied to him...not that she stole (although that's f'd too)

once lies start they just start to grow & snowball...

trust, sounds like things were rocky in the past few weeks, hopefully you have a clean break up (swift, no mess, dont have to keep dealing with it)