Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762319 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #660 on: August 13, 2006, 12:51:41 am »
I don't. Golfing pisses me off more than morons.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #661 on: August 13, 2006, 08:30:24 am »
haha yeah it is pretty frustrating.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 13, 2006, 01:23:45 pm »
k, I'm in nmsu marching band.

lastnight we were partying it up & some other friends came over...1 was our section leader (leadery person for the clarinets) & she met one of the incoming freshmen when he was TOTALLY TRASHED...it was awesome.
...poor girl, her & her friend were pretty much scared of him (big crazy black drunk guy) cause he was just being nuts...hilarios

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #663 on: August 13, 2006, 01:28:54 pm »
I don't. Golfing pisses me off more than morons.

My dad loves golf.  I don't much enjoy it, but I do find it a good way to do something with my dad.

trust

« Reply #664 on: August 13, 2006, 03:28:35 pm »
Well we're here at the first hotel in Danville, VA. Tomorrow we will be visiting Averett University (my friend was accepted there.) We made really good time (we left like 30 minutes late but arrived 2 hours earlier than anticipated...yay for no traffic.) Anyway, this "major" city we're in sucks hardcore. I did a search on googlle for a movie theater, it returned 3...1 in the city and 2 in North Carolina. VZNavigator returned a whole bunch on my cell phone, but I'm guessing they were all "nearby" NC ones. We're going to go eat dinner in a little bit and then see Talladega tonight.

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #665 on: August 14, 2006, 03:37:57 am »
Well we're here at the first hotel in Danville, VA. Tomorrow we will be visiting Averett University (my friend was accepted there.) We made really good time (we left like 30 minutes late but arrived 2 hours earlier than anticipated...yay for no traffic.) Anyway, this "major" city we're in sucks hardcore. I did a search on googlle for a movie theater, it returned 3...1 in the city and 2 in North Carolina. VZNavigator returned a whole bunch on my cell phone, but I'm guessing they were all "nearby" NC ones. We're going to go eat dinner in a little bit and then see Talladega tonight.

Stupid spoiled rich kid. Try living in a town that lacks a movie theater, and a walmart... hell try one without even a McDonalds. Its like living in a whole nother universe and it sucks hardcode. Yay for getting to live in civilization soon!!!!!
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #666 on: August 14, 2006, 03:56:32 am »
Stupid spoiled rich kid. Try living in a town that lacks a movie theater, and a walmart... hell try one without even a McDonalds. Its like living in a whole nother universe and it sucks hardcode. Yay for getting to live in civilization soon!!!!!

Welcome to my life.  I haven't lived in a town that had more than a few franchises (and the few are things like Kum and Go, Pizza Hut, etc) since I was 7.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 14, 2006, 10:29:35 am »

where are you movin to?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 14, 2006, 04:02:17 pm »

Welcome to my life.  I haven't lived in a town that had more than a few franchises (and the few are things like Kum and Go, Pizza Hut, etc) since I was 7.
My town has a One Stoppe Shoppe (we call it the "Dot Shop", guess why) and a flower store.  That's it.

trust

« Reply #669 on: August 14, 2006, 06:11:10 pm »
Yeah, well I live in civilization - so it was just a big change. Plus the way where I live is set up there's a collection of 7 cities and together they give you everything although my city and Virginia Beach have the most stuff. We're in Troutville now, it sucks too but it's like 10 minutes from Roanoke, VA (we're touring Roanoke tomorrow) and that city is pretty cool. We went to the mall there and it was really nice, and then I bought a DVD player from Best Buy. Unfortunately the tv in our room doesn't have a/v hookups so we're going to end up just watching DVDs on my laptop (15.4 in)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 14, 2006, 06:22:03 pm »
Did you check for stuff you needed before you shop? I have a nasty habit of researching everything before I purchase something. With the exception of my new harddrive... I don't know what perpendicular recording is :(.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

« Reply #671 on: August 14, 2006, 09:57:11 pm »
I didn't have the intention of going there to buy it, it was kind of a "hey theres best buy, lets get a dvd player"

I needed a new one for my room anyway since I just got a new TV and I don't want to use my PS2 anymore.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 15, 2006, 12:17:01 am »
Did you check for stuff you needed before you shop? I have a nasty habit of researching everything before I purchase something. With the exception of my new harddrive... I don't know what perpendicular recording is :(.
Why did you say that!! Now I have to.... I'm sorry.
clicky.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #673 on: August 15, 2006, 02:11:30 am »
where are you movin to?

I leave for Norman, Oklahoma on Wednesday. Will be attending college at the University of Oklahoma. It shall be fun and hopefully an improvement over living in New Mexico but I don't have high hopes.
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 15, 2006, 03:31:39 am »
where are you movin to?

I leave for Norman, Oklahoma on Wednesday. Will be attending college at the University of Oklahoma. It shall be fun and hopefully an improvement over living in New Mexico but I don't have high hopes.
hmm, yeah, alot of places are better than here...but norman, ok...have fun ;)
I plan to come back once I'm old & rich