Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762325 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #675 on: August 15, 2006, 03:12:23 pm »
Why did you say that!! Now I have to.... I'm sorry.
clicky.

Makes sense. Catchy tune! You asshole. HOW COULD YOU LINK ME TO SOMETHING THAT TERRIBLE!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 16, 2006, 09:13:53 pm »
band is fun, 230 people going crazy at times...80+ at some parties

sidenote:
My ex "still has feelings for me"
...hmm

trust

« Reply #677 on: August 16, 2006, 10:58:52 pm »
Well I'm home from my trip. We didn't have wireless internet in our hotel room last night, and I didn't have a cat5 cable so I couldn't get on last night. We went to Roanoke College yesterday and it was really nice but we went to Hampden-Sydney today and I'm in love. We also went to Dixie Caverns yesterday.

Pictue of Dixie Cavern and Hampden-Sydney to come.

sidenote

Today I confronted Lauren after going to the mall and seeing the Claire's earrings sign..."buy 2 get 1 free" I asked her why she stole a free pair of earrings and she said she didnt know. Then I was like, I bet you stole all 3 didn't you? blahbahblah she got kind of defensive and finally said she only stole 2 but i didn't beleive her. However she insisted and I gave her a huge lecture about her lying to me again after promising she wouldn't. Well, it's 11pm nearly and she called me back after I got off of the phone with her to go to bed and admitted to lying and that she stole all 3 pairs. I don't know what to do.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 16, 2006, 11:01:05 pm »
Today I confronted Lauren after going to the mall and seeing the Claire's earrings sign..."buy 2 get 1 free" I asked her why she stole a free pair of earrings and she said she didnt know. Then I was like, I bet you stole all 3 didn't you? blahbahblah she got kind of defensive and finally said she only stole 2 but i didn't beleive her. However she insisted and I gave her a huge lecture about her lying to me again after promising she wouldn't. Well, it's 11pm nearly and she called me back after I got off of the phone with her to go to bed and admitted to lying and that she stole all 3 pairs. I don't know what to do.
Go to a relationship counselor!!! It worked in How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days.
errr... something like that...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 17, 2006, 05:48:43 pm »
Sigh. Fuck Linksys and their WMP54GS, and fuck my mom for never ever listening to me when I say I know what I'm talking about, and fuck the dickhead who thinks he knows what the fuck he's talking about at Staples. I'm never shopping there again, and I just wasted $60 on useless hardware.

EDIT -- I am happy with my Netgear WG311T card. :D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 01:34:43 am by Newby »
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 18, 2006, 09:19:47 am »
So I'm stoked for a big breakfast at work right now. Cranberry muffin, jam on toast, bacon, a bowl of fruit, and grapefruit juice (which is not grape juice btw). The food at my house sucks, since my stepsiblings don't like anything that's not bland, white, and unseasoned. It's a miracle when a ripe peach arrives at our house (always my aunt's work, but now she's away for a week!) My stepdad's a good cook but dinner can't last you through the whole day =\.

Oh, and it's my last day at work today. I may work from home later on... don't know. On a different note, I hope to talk to the girl at my school who comes here during lunch. She's always with some older guy, though. She's given me the cold shoulder for the last three days! I figure I'm just too good-looking for her.

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 18, 2006, 02:18:03 pm »
She's given me the cold shoulder for the last three days! I figure I'm just too good-looking for her.

LOL, you made my morning.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 18, 2006, 02:29:03 pm »
I have that problem too Ender. I'm so good looking and amazingly awesome that women are so intimidated by me they give me crap excuses when I ask if they wanna go get lunch/movie/coffee/whatever. :(
- Newby

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #683 on: August 18, 2006, 02:36:22 pm »
She's given me the cold shoulder for the last three days! I figure I'm just too good-looking for her.
funny  :D

Quote from: Newby
I'm so good looking and amazingly awesome that women are so intimidated by me they give me crap excuses when I ask if they wanna go get lunch/movie/coffee/whatever.
lame  :-X

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 18, 2006, 02:42:39 pm »
The truth often is lame. :'(
- Newby

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #685 on: August 19, 2006, 07:26:05 pm »
Advice? Color your face in pink marker. You'll look so ridiculous they'll laugh (so they'll think you're so awesomely funny), and they won't be able to see your Godly hotness so they might not be intimidated. Try it. Srsly.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 19, 2006, 10:58:16 pm »
So I have ~2000 pages of summer reading to do. And three essays. And less than three weeks. Fuck.

Why do you have to keep sharp on English and not any of the other subjects? If students were able to customize their own summer reading then they would take their motivation and fly with it. By customize, I mean be able to read computer books and stuff like that if you wanted to. A lot more learning would be done.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #687 on: August 20, 2006, 04:06:47 am »
Why do you have to keep sharp on English and not any of the other subjects? If students were able to customize their own summer reading then they would take their motivation and fly with it. By customize, I mean be able to read computer books and stuff like that if you wanted to. A lot more learning would be done.

Computer books generally aren't very good learning tools for english.  I'm not saying they're worthless compared to books intended to improve english dialect, but I am saying they're nearly always inferior...

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 20, 2006, 02:16:26 pm »
School starts tomorrow. I am nervous. I don't wanna go back! :'(
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 20, 2006, 02:21:27 pm »
School starts tomorrow. I am nervous. I don't wanna go back! :'(
this your junior year?

class starts thursday for me (but actually on monday with lectures)