Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762205 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #885 on: September 28, 2006, 02:47:09 am »

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: September 28, 2006, 03:35:02 am »
Dr Pepper more-so, it tastes like medicine & makes me vomit in my mouth
I'd kill to have my medicine taste like Dr. Pepper. 
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #887 on: September 29, 2006, 01:14:10 pm »
you should be dancin, yeah

dancin

you should be dancin, yeah

trust

« Reply #888 on: September 29, 2006, 05:41:38 pm »
Well today was the blood drive at school, I gave 2 pints.

Then I took Lauren home (to get a dress my mom bought her for her birthday that was like $150 so that she could return it next time we go to the OBX). Laurens dad said it'd be rude for her to like...demand I take it and I don't care if she keeps it (though it hasn't been worn).Anyway, one thing led to another and I kissed her and other stuff happened. I've now gone from being single to in a very complicated pseudo-relationship.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #889 on: September 29, 2006, 07:02:56 pm »

Then I took Lauren home (to get a dress my mom bought her for her birthday that was like $150 so that she could return it next time we go to the OBX). Laurens dad said it'd be rude for her to like...demand I take it and I don't care if she keeps it (though it hasn't been worn).Anyway, one thing led to another and I kissed her and other stuff happened. I've now gone from being single to in a very complicated pseudo-relationship.

did you use protection

ROFL

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #890 on: September 29, 2006, 07:25:35 pm »
did you use protection

ROFL

Oh common... this isn't exactly an insensitive issue, Ho.

trust

« Reply #891 on: September 30, 2006, 01:44:52 am »

did you use protection

ROFL

We didn't have sex.

Oh, and tonight was interesting. After work Chris and I went to Denny's (this was at about 11:15 PM) we had this cute waitress Ivey, who we messed around with some. Well, we stayed around and ate and started playing the sugar packet game hoping she'd notice. She sat down and asked us how to play and stuff. I asked her if she wanted to play and she said she was going on break in 5 minutes and if we wanted we could pay and follow her outside (this was about 12:30.) Well, we did. We walked with her and this other guy who works there but was off to 7-11, then back. Then ivey, chris, and i went out behind Denny's and these 3 guys came around..they knew Ivey and had been in the restraunt. We thought we were going to get mugged or something but they were pretty cool even though the guys kept talking about pot and how one was in jail for 2 weeks and how one time one of them called a guy a crackhead and he started coming toward them and the one guy was trying to get his gun from under the seat. Chris and I knew the situation was awkward, especially when we kept seeing cops and stuff drive by (but I think they were just patrolling the hotels nextdoor.) Anyway, we finally left but it was definitely a pretty memorable night. We weren't sure what to do when she asked us to follow her outside...we didn't know what was going to happen but ehh. Oh well, she was nice to us (but I guess not everyone, she let us know how these black ladies who were in there had some additives in their cocoa.)

And also at work there was this drunk philipinio lady who kept saying how good looking I was and she wanted to know how old I was and basically wanted to have sex with me. I'm just that damn good, 3 girls in a day beatch.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 02:30:27 am by OG Trust »

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 01, 2006, 12:13:45 am »
Did she say what 'additives' she put in the black peoples drinks?

trust

« Reply #893 on: October 01, 2006, 08:06:50 am »
Did she say what 'additives' she put in the black peoples drinks?

She didn't do it, she just said it was done (she wasn't their waitress.) She just said it was made with whipped creamand powdered sugar she didn't say what else was added - but I asked her if my food was OK and she said yes.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 02, 2006, 05:54:43 pm »

She didn't do it, she just said it was done (she wasn't their waitress.) She just said it was made with whipped creamand powdered sugar she didn't say what else was added - but I asked her if my food was OK and she said yes.

sounds fishy

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 02, 2006, 07:13:41 pm »
What the hell is the sugar packet game?

trust

« Reply #896 on: October 02, 2006, 07:27:53 pm »
What the hell is the sugar packet game?

You put sugar packets in descending rows and you're allowed to take as many packets from one row as you want. You take turns doing this until there is only one packet left. The object is to leave your opponent with the last lone packet.

They do have sugar on the tables up there, don't they?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 02, 2006, 09:18:15 pm »

trust

« Reply #898 on: October 02, 2006, 09:42:24 pm »
no it's nothing like that, but i might try that one.

trust

« Reply #899 on: October 04, 2006, 07:33:44 pm »
Ugh. I went to exchange the tie I bought to meet Laura Bush. (The little string in the bac unravelled a little bit, and the tie was $65 so that was not something I wanted to live with...since I only wore it once. So I went in and did that and started looking at the Vineyard Vines catalog because I wanted one of the sailboat ties anyway...I had only put like 20 cents in the meter since I hadn't planned on being in there very long. Well, I was wrong. I got slapped with a $15 parking ticket. I was mad (though I did order the tie lol) and went by my moms work so she could write a check. I ended up alphabetizing a stack of contracts for her so now I don't have to pay her back, but man was I pretty upset that I got a parking ticket (and I had only gone over probably 5 or 10 minutes.) I really regret being cheap and not putting more change in at first.

This is the tie though: