Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1762147 times)

trust

Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #990 on: November 09, 2006, 10:41:48 pm »
Yeah son. We just beat our big time rival 16-15 in the last football game of the season. Our team sucks, it's our second win of the season (the other one being homecoming...it's awesome we won our two big games) but our rival is really good. The game was great. But I expected a loss and sat with my lacrosse friends on the other teams side (cause I lax it up at that school) so when my school won I had to hold back the cheers. It's pretty sweet though as everyone expected a big time blowout.

trust

« Reply #991 on: November 12, 2006, 02:09:45 pm »
I spent yesterday up at Hampden-Sydney college. It's the college I want to go to. The rumors of it being an all male school but coed on the weekend are definitely true, there were so many hot girls there it was surreal. I wanted to stay the night so I could party (and my mom said she was fine with me staying the night if there was "something I wanted to do") but my friend who goes there was having a girl stay the night so that didn't leave room for me. :(

P.S. Natty Light is the most disgusting drink ever.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #992 on: November 12, 2006, 02:14:17 pm »
It's an all male school?  I don't think you mentioned that before.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #993 on: November 12, 2006, 02:27:13 pm »
I spent yesterday up at Hampden-Sydney college. It's the college I want to go to. The rumors of it being an all male school but coed on the weekend are definitely true, there were so many hot girls there it was surreal. I wanted to stay the night so I could party (and my mom said she was fine with me staying the night if there was "something I wanted to do") but my friend who goes there was having a girl stay the night so that didn't leave room for me. :(

P.S. Natty Light is the most disgusting drink ever.
natty light?
natural light?

why would you even bother?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #994 on: November 12, 2006, 02:29:38 pm »
natty light?
natural light?

I've asked the same question countless times when you type "&" in place of "and."  He saves two keystrokes... you only save one. ;)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #995 on: November 12, 2006, 02:38:00 pm »
natty light?
natural light?

I've asked the same question countless times when you type "&" in place of "and."  He saves two keystrokes... you only save one. ;)
I was just asking if natty light was natural light, not why would you bother writing it that way...that doesnt bother me.

I shouldve phrased it "why would you bother drinking that"

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #997 on: November 13, 2006, 01:37:43 pm »
BAH!
I dont think shit with her will ever end!

I got a text @ 517am today from my ex. asking me "why do you get so mad that i dont always respond to you, as if you miss me, yet all you do is talk shit about me behind my back :("

-She was upset we didnt talk so I started talkin to her & then she started blowing me off.
-The only shit I talk is true, and I don't go out lookin to tell people she's a bad person...I've just talked with friends about stuff that's happened.  Other people talk shit (seriously, alot of people talk crap about her)

bwah!

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: November 13, 2006, 02:29:53 pm »
I think you're entertaining this a bit too much...  You should let it go and accept everything that happened for what it is.  You have to dispense with any feelings of hostility or bitterness, and treat her as you did before the relationship happened.

I know it's a lot easier said than done, but when accomplished, you'll feel light-hearted in every sense possible.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #999 on: November 13, 2006, 02:36:42 pm »
I think you're entertaining this a bit too much...  You should let it go and accept everything that happened for what it is.  You have to dispense with any feelings of hostility or bitterness, and treat her as you did before the relationship happened.

I know it's a lot easier said than done, but when accomplished, you'll feel light-hearted in every sense possible.

I agree.  Holding grudges is painful and time consuming.

However, the process of coping is generally pretty clearly defined.  Skipping any step generally leads to a rocky or unstable relationship.  Sometimes it's better to remove a person from your life than to attempt to keep them in it -- for you and the other person.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: November 13, 2006, 02:50:04 pm »
I agree with y'all too.

I do miss her, but have realized/accepted its over.  Most stuff just keeps coming back because she gets upset re:something & sends me a text @ some unGodly early hour & then I have to restart myself all over.
Its also hard when I see her everyday in class ... tsk.

As far as getting rid of my bitterness, eventually, its lesening.  Also, I didnt know her before our relationship.  We met Sunday morning & were going out by Friday morning.  Lasted 9 months (last 2 were rocky).

trust

« Reply #1001 on: November 13, 2006, 03:39:39 pm »
I've officially joined the single club. Oh yeah.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: November 13, 2006, 05:27:20 pm »
any offers?

I have a few chicks that things could happen with (not really wanting anything right now though)

trust

« Reply #1003 on: November 13, 2006, 06:55:05 pm »
any offers?

I have a few chicks that things could happen with (not really wanting anything right now though)

One of my big reasons for breaking up with Lauren is because of time, so not even looking for relationships.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: November 13, 2006, 08:55:11 pm »
any offers?

One of my big reasons for breaking up with Lauren is because of time, so not even looking for relationships.
I meant more of a "hit it & quit it" thing, but ok