Author Topic: Re: A bit about me  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: A bit about me
« on: December 05, 2005, 07:23:37 am »
Fuck im mad surprised that this topic is way more active then I had though it was going to be. I though after I made a few posts I was going to be told to go to hell or some shit. I’m glade that im being given the chance to use you’re forums and etc… I do want to take the time to thank you all for letting me the dumb person I am have the option to use you’re forums and get to see how you all act kind of. I can see this is a well community wit much love and respect even though I see every one kind of makes fun of one another but in a good way…I want to say more but I have nothing coming like I got a brain fart…I know I am leaving my self open for a burn but you people can have some fun I don’t care
Peace out x86

Offline TheSickEmpire

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
Re: A bit about me
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 11:09:15 am »
Fuck im mad surprised that this topic is way more active then I had though it was going to be. I though after I made a few posts I was going to be told to go to hell or some shit. I’m glade that im being given the chance to use you’re forums and etc… I do want to take the time to thank you all for letting me the dumb person I am have the option to use you’re forums and get to see how you all act kind of. I can see this is a well community wit much love and respect even though I see every one kind of makes fun of one another but in a good way…I want to say more but I have nothing coming like I got a brain fart…I know I am leaving my self open for a burn but you people can have some fun I don’t care
Peace out x86

Fuck yourself and die.

Making enemies is fun.

lol@Screen