Author Topic: What YOU'RE doing in WoW right now.  (Read 21409 times)

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
Re: What YOU'RE doing in WoW right now.
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2006, 06:18:27 am »
Just finished wiping in ZF, for the second time. Crappy priest ftw!

Oh my god, I actually posted. Special.

OMFG LIESL!  <3

Eh. Whoopdie doo. -_-

Well, hey. At least I actually went to ZF. I spent the whole day farming for a Crimson Whelp, and taking a friends so-very-stupid advice to deal with boredom to go Aimed Shot Arachronos and see how far I could get before being pwned.

http://www.cryptoptic.com/girl/1.jpg
http://www.cryptoptic.com/girl/2.jpg
http://www.cryptoptic.com/girl/3.jpg

Not very far.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2006, 06:24:35 am »
Hahahaha.  Owned by Anachronos.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2006, 01:15:00 pm »
Pffft, thee more shots and you would have had him.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2006, 03:01:38 pm »
I beleive Furious had a thread about a WSG he was in...Well, the farthest progressing guild on my server had some members in this game I joined...I found them here.

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2006, 03:49:28 pm »
Don't kill them!  That frees them!  :D

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2006, 10:32:42 pm »
Just finished wiping in ZF, for the second time. Crappy priest ftw!

Oh my god, I actually posted. Special.

OMFG LIESL!  <3

Eh. Whoopdie doo. -_-

Well, hey. At least I actually went to ZF. I spent the whole day farming for a Crimson Whelp, and taking a friends so-very-stupid advice to deal with boredom to go Aimed Shot Arachronos and see how far I could get before being pwned.

http://www.cryptoptic.com/girl/1.jpg
http://www.cryptoptic.com/girl/2.jpg
http://www.cryptoptic.com/girl/3.jpg

Not very far.

He is the strongest world boss of them all. He could probally PWN Thrall and the IF king. My friend told me he is going to be a world quest with horde and alliance to drop him and then the tavern of time will open.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2006, 11:55:23 pm »
He is the strongest world boss of them all. He could probally PWN Thrall and the IF king. My friend told me he is going to be a world quest with horde and alliance to drop him and then the tavern of time will open.

Your friend is probably full of shit, haha.  As Hydraxian Waterlords are to Molten Core, the Brood of Nozdormu is to Ahn'Qiraj.  Bosses drop insignias which award 550 reputation to the Brood.  Destroying that reputation (guilds that farm AQ have members which are mostly exalted) by killing its leader would be asinine.  The signet rings which you see a lot of geared level 60's running around with are awarded by Anachronos.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2006, 12:34:07 am »

Your friend is probably full of shit, haha.  As Hydraxian Waterlords are to Molten Core, the Brood of Nozdormu is to Ahn'Qiraj.  Bosses drop insignias which award 550 reputation to the Brood.  Destroying that reputation (guilds that farm AQ have members which are mostly exalted) by killing its leader would be asinine.  The signet rings which you see a lot of geared level 60's running around with are awarded by Anachronos.

I am talking WORLD boss. The level 500 bosses that all the main citys have and Anachronos and Lord Kazzak.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2006, 12:59:16 am »

I am talking WORLD boss. The level 500 bosses that all the main citys have and Anachronos and Lord Kazzak.

Anachronos IS that "world boss", except that's not a world boss. It's an AQ rep mob, when you become friendly you become able to get a rewarded ring for free, and it's not "Taverns of Time" it's Caverns. Also, level 500 is not very high, a lot of the bosses in BWL are twice this.

Blizzard would not make it so you have to kill him, because he's a reward hub for AQ.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2006, 01:02:56 am »

Anachronos IS that "world boss", except that's not a world boss. It's an AQ rep mob, when you become friendly you become able to get a rewarded ring for free, and it's not "Taverns of Time" it's Caverns. Also, level 500 is not very high, a lot of the bosses in BWL are twice this.

Blizzard would not make it so you have to kill him, because he's a reward hub for AQ.

Well whatever. Its just rumors. And I ment Caverns sorry.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2006, 01:16:32 am »

So am I... please read my post.

Screenor seemed to clarify it.  I demistified the rumor; it's complete bullshit if you ask me.  Blizzard would not make Brood of Nozdormu (of which Anachronos is the brood leader of) a major part of the game (all of the set gear that comes out of AQ requires reputation with Brood of Nozdormu) and a few patches later require a server to join forces and slay the leader of the brood which you've worked so hard to gain faction with.

There are a lot more raid bosses than that.  There are raid dragons in Duskwood, Feralas, Azshara and one other place, I think... not to mention there are even more than that. :P

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2006, 01:21:35 am »
I would also like to point out that "level 500" isn't level 500.  All that means is they are immune to snares and get a boss icon.

Offline ZeroX

• View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2006, 01:52:55 am »
I would also like to point out that "level 500" isn't level 500.  All that means is they are immune to snares and get a boss icon.

Thank you blaze for clarifying that for everybody. Thats what I ment when I said lvl 500.

So am I... please read my post.

Screenor seemed to clarify it.  I demistified the rumor; it's complete bullshit if you ask me.  Blizzard would not make Brood of Nozdormu (of which Anachronos is the brood leader of) a major part of the game (all of the set gear that comes out of AQ requires reputation with Brood of Nozdormu) and a few patches later require a server to join forces and slay the leader of the brood which you've worked so hard to gain faction with.

I see what you mean. Iam sorry I didnt catch it the first time, or the second time for that matter. I personally dont know what the fuck blizzard is thinking half the time if you ask me. For all we know they might make a Arthas boss and stick him in Durtar and say "He left Icecrown for vaction"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 02:30:58 am by ZeroX »
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2006, 02:08:44 am »
Wishing the flight to Darnassus from Tanaris wasn't so far.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2006, 03:12:01 am »
Also, the client returns level "-1," not level "500," in case you're curious. ;)