Author Topic: What YOU'RE doing in WoW right now.  (Read 21409 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: What YOU'RE doing in WoW right now.
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2006, 03:46:30 am »
I would also like to point out that "level 500" isn't level 500.  All that means is they are immune to snares and get a boss icon.

Also the higher the level the higher the health, also the less a chance to hit there is.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2006, 03:53:41 am »
Also the higher the level the higher the health, also the less a chance to hit there is.

Yes, unless its a boss.  Bosses don't really have a "level."  They just have static statsitics that blizzard has assigned them.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2006, 04:49:09 am »
Oh a uh.. less trivial.. note, I switched my hunter back onto a gun. I know how horribly un-fantasy it is for a Night Elf to be using a gun, but since I dislike the NE stereotypes SO MUCH, and since I like the sound of it (and our priest hates it, yay), I thought it was a good idea. Not to mention, I get to be a girl with a gun. >:-D Rarr.

I would also like to point out that "level 500" isn't level 500.  All that means is they are immune to snares and get a boss icon.

This is why I am very utterly surprised my Aimed Shot actually hit Anachronos in the first place.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2006, 12:54:56 pm »
What I'm doing? Grinding until 17, waiting for wires to get on, and trying to decide on my professions.

Just got owned trying to do VC.  :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 06:57:21 pm by Krazed »
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2006, 12:50:07 am »
Due to boredom waiting for my friends to level, and after the first step in this direction trying to take on Anachronos single handed, I have decided that every day I'm going to do at least one stupid thing to keep myself amused.

Today's stupid activity is something  I'm sure many of you have heard of before, but maybe not put into practice. (Sidoh helped me plan this out a little, heh.)

I trained a level 14 raptor, and had it 'Stay' very close/on the road right next to the Crossroads. A hill over, I shadowmelded, /pvp'd, and waited.

Twenty seconds later, I bagged myself a lvl 12 shaman. Twice. (He was sorta smart and dragged my pet into the guards. Sigh.)
He must have called his friends, because a level 44 hunter and 53 priest came chasing after me. Since I was wearing no armor (who wants to pay the repair bill?), I died quite fast. Oh well.
Two minutes later, I bagged another shaman, who didn't release for quite a long time.
Four minutes after that, I bagged yet ANOTHER shaman, who, after ressing, ran around like a chicken with her head cut off as I chased her on my nightsaber.

I know this is utterly cruel and rather obscene amusement, but you gotta admit... There is something satisfactory about being able to kill a shaman. (Even if it is 33 levels lower than you.)

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2006, 12:59:43 am »
For those interested, this is Dead Shaman #2:

http://sidoh.dark-wire.net/upload/viewitem.php?id=215

Poor thing. <3

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2006, 01:04:20 am »
Hahahahaha.  Omfg that owns!

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2006, 03:17:13 am »
I am recieving major lag! woot

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2006, 06:36:30 pm »
Like, 38 in 3 weeks. Pretty decent k. Doing countless SM runs ATM.

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2006, 02:31:53 am »
Well, my dad made me get off after we did Baron in MC, so I had my friend play for me. When I got on a few minutes ago, I got on vent with the warlock CC, well she isnt the warlock cc, but an officer and is the one who gives all directions to warlocks. Aanyways, she tell me everything that "I" did wrong. It is great when my friend made some mistakes, and I had to take the fall for them and say sorry or something.
one thing was I forgot to tell him I was on banish duty. So... he didnt banish :P. While on vent she was yelling at me (well more of giving me a speech) about me being "afk" alot while on banish duty, and not banishing. I just said "Oh, sorry about that, wont happen again" that was hard to do! :D Anyways, I didnt mind having to do taht... it was worth getting the dkp off of  3 more bosses lol

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2006, 06:56:02 am »
It's not hard to bag a Shammy as a Hunter, Kaleeko. Concussive shot, bam bam bam. If they're 33 levels below, especially. If they're not.. I guess hunter's have some way of stunlocking apparently.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2006, 01:58:50 pm »
It's not hard to bag a Shammy as a Hunter, Kaleeko. Concussive shot, bam bam bam. If they're 33 levels below, especially. If they're not.. I guess hunter's have some way of stunlocking apparently.

* Sidoh slaps Joe.

The Shaman was in The Barrens.  Know what that means?  He doesn't have his PvP flag on -- even if it is a PvP server, he won't be flagged.  She cleverly lured him into attacking her low level pet so he flagged.

Hunters have um... one spell that has a 20% of stunning for um.. 3 seconds.  That's hardly stunlocking.  Stunlocking means you're stunned with ability after ability until you're dead.  Example (Rogue):

Cheap Shot (4 seconds)
Kidney Punch (2-6 seconds)
Gouge (4-5 seconds)

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2006, 02:09:23 pm »
Their stupid pets can cast lock me though.  :(  Oh, and this rogue did the distract thing to me and kept facing me the wrong way when I blinked... That is the worst.  :(
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2006, 02:25:26 pm »
Their stupid pets can cast lock me though.  :(  Oh, and this rogue did the distract thing to me and kept facing me the wrong way when I blinked... That is the worst.  :(

For.. 2 seconds.. if they're Beast specced.  ::)

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2006, 02:27:51 pm »

For.. 2 seconds.. if they're Beast specced.  ::)

I see you've never dueled a level 60 hunter as a mage.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...