Author Topic: Guild Recruiting?  (Read 3631 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
Guild Recruiting?
« on: July 25, 2006, 02:51:38 pm »
I suggest we need to start recuriting more members to Darkwire asap. I mean 35 or how ever much it is now. Is still pretty good but alot of the times people just like to stay in the shadows and dont say much then when the time comes /gqiut. I suggest starting to get alot of people to join up that way what ever level you are you will always have something to do with the same type of level range person. I always spam up where ever I go for guild invits. I have a macro on my UI so it helps alot.

P.S Sidoh can you please do something about Dark-wire.net. I dont know maybe making a Dark-wire.net/guild site and I can help you code and get GFX for it. I have had countless people asking for one and wish to sign up and start recruiting. All I do is tell them to come here but None have taken the step since they think x86 has nothing to do with Darkwire, Which it does people. "Cough" Kraze "cough" So maybe you and Mythix can get on board togther and help us all out?
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Recruiting?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 03:10:20 pm »
x86 has nothing to do with dark-wire, really. Both are seperate clans. Hence why some people in dark-wire aren't in x86. Infact, I'd wager a lot. Heh. 35 members? That's more than our member base! :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 04:29:24 pm »
x86 has nothing to do with dark-wire, really. Both are seperate clans. Hence why some people in dark-wire aren't in x86. Infact, I'd wager a lot. Heh. 35 members? That's more than our member base! :P

World of warcraft?  Thanks.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 05:55:53 pm »
Smaller guild means less drama and lower maintenance.  I don't understand why you want it to be a huge, thriving guild amongst the server community when all we really need is a community for the members here.  When you start throwing in random people (not that I really mind; most people I meet on WoW are fun and interesting), the chance for controversy or drama increases drastically.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 01:38:19 am »
[...] most people I meet on WoW are [...] interesting [...]

Agreed.

I'm one bar from 55, and then I'm logging on Maelstrom and going to start leveling teh Mightymidget (level 1 gnome mage). If anyone here truely loves me, enchant a level 5 vest with +100 health, please.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 02:20:26 am »
[...] most people I meet on WoW are [...] interesting [...]

Agreed.

::)

I'm one bar from 55, and then I'm logging on Maelstrom and going to start leveling teh Mightymidget (level 1 gnome mage). If anyone here truely loves me, enchant a level 5 vest with +100 health, please.

Are you implying that true love doesn't exist?

Offline Arakasi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 03:07:10 am »
Ya I'm with Sidoh. We don't need invite a bunch of random people ino the guild just to make it a big guild. Chances are that we invite some asshole who causes everyone to be pissed off  :-\

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 03:32:08 am »
Ya I'm with Sidoh. We don't need invite a bunch of random people ino the guild just to make it a big guild. Chances are that we invite some asshole who causes everyone to be pissed off  :-\
AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE YOUNG LAD?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 11:06:56 am »

He's the guy I play twinks with on Maelstrom.  Both he and his brother play there a decent amount.  He has a 60 lock on Feathermoon.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 07:51:31 pm »

Araski is really cool. I LOVE REBA!!!!
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 12:06:22 pm »
Yeah but Sidoh you barley play on there. For those of us that are constantly playing on Maelstorm it'd be nice to have a good sized guild with a lot of players to talk with/play with, and a nice site. I don't really think darkwire should be an x86 guild.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 12:25:14 pm »
Yeah but Sidoh you barley play on there. For those of us that are constantly playing on Maelstorm it'd be nice to have a good sized guild with a lot of players to talk with/play with, and a nice site. I don't really think darkwire should be an x86 guild.

I don't blame you, but I highly recommend that you evaluate a player before inviting them to the guild.  Having assholes can bring down more than the mood of the guild.  You can lose other players in addition to them being a waste of your time.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 01:03:33 pm »

I don't blame you, but I highly recommend that you evaluate a player before inviting them to the guild.  Having assholes can bring down more than the mood of the guild.  You can lose other players in addition to them being a waste of your time.

I do. And when and if that where you happen, said member would be lost way before we lost a good player.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.