Author Topic: wominz lol  (Read 5333 times)

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
wominz lol
« on: September 03, 2006, 12:01:27 pm »
Okay, so I'm at some party & stuff happens that leads to the hostess and I going on a movie-date later today. I've never cared/tried to get a girlfriend before (even though I could have) but now I'm a junior in HS so hell, I might as well get some experience. Others feel different, a certain Newby saying, "Fuck highschool relationships. Once I go to college it's party + booze + chicks!" lolz.. and I agree with him on the latter.

Not sure if it's going to be one of those situations where it doesn't really matter what you're gunna see since uh.. You won't be paying attention to it much, but I doubt it.

So.. Movie suggestions? Tips? Past first-date stories? Flaming Joe? Go for it.

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: wominz lol
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 12:32:40 pm »
Yeah, don't try to knock her up on the first date.  (haha, just kidding)

Honestly, though, I think that highschool relationships are very useful.  The entire point of dating is to hopefully find someone you can spend your life with (while concurrently having fun).  While the chances of this in highschool are extremely low, it gives you great advantage in the fact that it teaches you what you want in a girl -- what you need to maintain a sense of happiness.  Even the relationships that don't last more than a few weeks teach you enormous amounts of lessons.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 02:06:20 pm »
"Fuck highschool relationships. Once I go to college it's party + booze + chicks!"

That's a pretty shit quote of what I said. It went something more like "fuck useless high school relationships, if I was so concerned about leaving hs a virgin I'd be humping everything."
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 02:50:15 pm »
"Fuck highschool relationships. Once I go to college it's party + booze + chicks!"

That's a pretty shit quote of what I said. It went something more like "fuck useless high school relationships, if I was so concerned about leaving hs a virgin I'd be humping everything."

plz go run after brook with shit in your hand

kthx

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 02:52:19 pm »
I think it's silly to get a girlfriend/boyfriend for the sake of having one or experience. If you both like each other, go for it, but do it for a different reason.  I could see how Sidoh broke up with his girlfriend(s) now, "I'm sorry, but I feel I've gained all the experience I can from you."
errr... something like that...

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 02:54:39 pm »
I think it's silly to get a girlfriend/boyfriend for the sake of having one or experience. If you both like each other, go for it, but do it for a different reason.  I could see how Sidoh broke up with his girlfriend(s) now, "I'm sorry, but I feel I've gained all the experience I can from you."
Like how you did it was any better. ;)  That stupid girl hasn't even responded to our email yet! :(
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 03:03:59 pm »

I reread my post and yeah, it kinda sounds like that's what I meant. But it's not.. I think she's cute. I wouldn't date someone just so I can level from one to two. :[

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 03:05:47 pm »
Lol... that's because he plays WoW!!
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 03:13:51 pm »
Lol... that's because he plays WoW!!

/eslap

sido is just too sophisticated for normal earth-girls :D

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 03:31:13 pm »
Like how you did it was any better. ;)  That stupid girl hasn't even responded to our email yet! :(
And I thought how I did it was bad...

Offline TeHFoOoL

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 03:36:05 pm »
lolz? James tried to cyber?

Can't fool a FoOoL

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 03:53:45 pm »
He's hit level 60 already. Maybe when the expansion comes out.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2006, 04:01:44 pm »
Go see Little Miss Sunshine!!!

Funny as hell but its a dark humor.
There were alot of people there on a date last night seeing it.

Movies are awesome "ice breakers."  Something to do together where you don't have to talk right off & then it gives you something to talk about for a while afterwards.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 04:09:25 pm »
plz go run after brook with shit in your hand

kthx

plz dun typ liek idiot it maeks me feel liek ur ignornt

And I fucking will. Except it won't be shit. It'll be something else hard and awesome.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2006, 07:12:22 pm »

I said experience was useful.  Experience is invariably gained in relationships, so there is a purpose to dating in highschool, contradictory to other notions brought up.

I'm not saying you should date arbitrary people with experience the only motive in mind.  I never said that.

He's hit level 60 already. Maybe when the expansion comes out.

I quit World of Warcraft a month ago.  Thanks for trying, though.