Author Topic: Football!  (Read 14994 times)

Offline xex

• View Profile
Re: Football!
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2006, 07:14:57 pm »
I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just not going to tolerate being relentlessly and unprovolkedly (sorry, smudged together word) in my own forum.

Ok, I'll stop atfer this post lol. You're not going to tolerate that on your forum huh? Do you remember the things you posted in deadly's forum? I'm sure those wasn't tolerated as well. I just don't like the fact you're saying stuff like that and still be doing the same thing. But of course this is your forum, so I'll obey it.
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2006, 07:50:05 pm »
I realize what I did was wrong in deadly's forum, and as of now I rarely even read it. I don't really mind if you post here with mature posts like that, but the other ones were out of line IMO.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2006, 10:58:55 pm »
My football team STARTED the songs.

Yeah but the fact that you still think those songs are sweet still makes you a faggot, including the football team. If you join that football team you're a fag, and if you stay as a manger you're still a fag. Your best bet is to not be on the team at all.
Are you retarded?  I am almost 100% positive Joe was using sarcasm when he said those songs were "sweet".  It's a joke.

Honestly, if you guys don't have something productive/nice to say in someone elses forums, get the fuck out.  There is no need for you people to say shit that doesn't need to be said.  Talk about being immature.

Hahahah, then you apparently do not know Joe very well then. How do you know we weren't being sarcastic as well? Talk about being stupid. It's the internet it's very hard to sense sarcasm through words. You're telling us that we going to people forum not having productive things to say? LOOK AT JOE POSTS @ PEOPLE FORUMS/ THE WHOLE FORUM. Then come back. K bye.
I can't be for sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but I could take an educated guess and seeing that it was an insult towards Joe, I doubt it was sarcasm.  And yes, I am telling you guys that you are going into Joe's forums without anything productive/nice to say, and it's true.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus