Author Topic: Ipod Stolen  (Read 8345 times)

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
Ipod Stolen
« on: November 25, 2006, 06:34:46 pm »
I went to my dads house on Wednesday for Thanksgiving, and I was there until this morning.  While I was there, I was sleeping on a blow-up bed down stairs.  Down there there are a few leather couches a three glass tables, and other entertainment crap.  While sleeping, I put my wallet, my keys, my ipod, my cell phone, my retainer case, and my bracelt on one of the glass tables that was adjacent to my bed.  I woke up like normal that day, to a house of loud screaming people, and walked over to the table.  I saw that all of my things I put there the night before were still there, and then I went to take a shower.  Once I got out of the shower I got dressed and walked over to the table.  I began to put the items I set out the night before, back into my pockets.  When I put all of the items that were on the table back into my pocket, I noticed that my ipod was gone.  I looked around on the floor and around the couches.  Once I didn't find it, I started to freak out and I started to get very very angry.  I went up stairs and asked my two sisters (one a step-sister and the other a real sister) if they knew where my ipod was.  Both of them said no, and that they haven't seen it.  I then told my Dad and Step-mom about my situation and my Dad went with me downstairs to look for my ipod.  On our way down I ran into my oldest brother and asked him if he had seen it.  He was the last one I let listen to it, but I remember vividly taking it back from him and setting it down there.  I started to doubt myself, and I thought that I accidently mis-placed it.  I was surprised at that thought, because I don't usually mis-place things.  Especially things that mean a lot to me and that are worth a lot.  While down stairs, my Dad, my brother, and myself all looked for it.  We lifted up the couches and looked through them, we took everything out of both of my bags and checked all of my pockets, we pretty much gutted the basement.  We had to go later that day to my Dads friends house, and before we could find it, we had to leave.  Sometime during my panic I asked my other Step-brother if he had seen it. He casually said no, and went off doing his own thing. 

A little background:

A few weeks prior to this, my sisters Ipod vanished like mine, but showed up back into her bag awhile later, after she already looked in there.  My little step sister told my sister that our step-brother was looking for it, so they suspected it was he who took it.  When her ipod was found, it was my step-brother who found it, lying in her bag where she had already looked (which he did not know).  Sadly, though, we never found out who took my sisters ipod, but thankfully it showed up. 

Back to my story:

My Dad, sister, brother, and I all figured that I did not misplace it, but instead it was taken from where it was.  We all knew my step-brother was full of shit, so we figured he might have taken it as well.  Before I could go and tear apart his room, we had to leave to the Thanksgiving get together.  Thankfully, my brother had to leave early because his friends were coming to pick him up to take him back to his house.  Since I drove him to the get-together, I had to drive him back.  My dad, before I left, pulled me aside and told me to check my step-brothers room for my ipod, and so I did just that.  When I got back to my house, I ran up to his room and completly tore apart his room (I put everything back before they got home) and I found it.  That little bastard STOLE my ipod!  My own step-brother!  I was completly shocked.  I had a feeling it was him, but I didn't want to be right.  I found my ipod under his bed, behind some blankets in a toolbox type rock box, under the second layer or rocks.  My ipod, which always has my leather case around it, was naked.  All that was with my ipod were my headphones.  Luckly, I had my name ingraved on the back of it, just incase someone did steal it, and that helped me verify that it was mine.  He too has the same type of ipod, but without a case. 

When they got home, I pulled my step-mom and my dad aside and explained to them what I found.  I told them that I found my ipod, but without my case.  They called my step brother in and asked him what the hell was going on.  He lied straight to their faces.  He said that he thought it was his and that he found it in one of the seat pockets without the case on it.  After speaking with him, my step mom and step-brother went up to his room trying to look for my case.  While up there, my step mom chewed him out, but didn't find the case.  She made him apologize to me for taking my ipod, and made him help me look for the case.  So back down stairs we went and looked for the case.  When we went down there, I knew that my step-brother knew exactly where it was, so I took my brothers bowl that he left there from the night before, and brought it back up stairs.  That way my step brother could get my case and either say he found it and lie about where, or put it somewhere else.  And he did just that.  He set it somewhere in the most obvoius place so I would find it.  My real sister and step sister were down there, and they saw him take it and put it there. 

Either way, he lied to me and everyone else.  It wasn't either of my step sisters, nor was it my brother or real sister, but  it was him.  He's just like his worthless father.  Either way, I was pissed off.  The fact that I, about a year ago, broke his collar bone, makes me feel better.  Even if what I did was a complete accident.

The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Ipod Stolen
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 07:04:09 pm »
Break it again, but this time "accidentally" (note the quotation marks).

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 10:32:18 pm »
Haha.  I was really tempted to kick his ass, but I am not that kind of person.
And all winds that liven

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 11:51:16 pm »
I say you install Norton on his life.  He's bound to die from AIDS quickly.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 11:58:51 pm »
I don't normally recommend vengeance.. but.. take vengeance.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 12:41:14 am »
I say you install Norton on his life.  He's bound to die from AIDS quickly.
Lmfao!!  Probably.

I don't normally recommend vengeance.. but.. take vengeance.
Hrmm.. I don't know.  I just don't see the point?  What could I do?  What is the point?  Self satisfaction at the cost of what?  Someone else getting hurt?  I just don't think it's worth it.
And all winds that liven

- The Rasmus

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 01:38:13 am »
Vengeance gives you an irreplaceable sense of satisfaction that is derived from others pain. There is no pleasure like it, although some have compared it to a long sensual orgasm. You have to try it sometime, God knows that I and the streets of Compton have.
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 03:05:23 am »
Oh, I wouldn't go for physical pain. That doesn't last long enough. Seek blackmail material.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 04:54:43 am »
My old boss convinced his sister that she was a frog when she was about four.  She was mortified.  Maybe you should try something like that! ;D

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 08:17:18 am »
Get him drunk then crash his car.  He'll never know it was you!

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 10:41:15 am »
My old boss convinced his sister that she was a frog when she was about four.  She was mortified.  Maybe you should try something like that! ;D
My brother did the same thing to me.  He convinced me I was adopted out of a family of frogs.  He also convinced me there were lions under the bathtub and that Buzz Lightyear was really Butt Lightyear.  :(
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 01:58:30 am »
The first one was legit, though.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 11:19:21 am »
I don't think that will work.  He's 16 years old, and I think he is smart enough to know he is not a frog. :P
And all winds that liven

- The Rasmus

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 11:22:51 am »
I don't think that will work.  He's 16 years old, and I think he is smart enough to know he is not a frog. :P

It was more of an attempt to cheer you up than anything.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 01:51:20 pm »

It was more of an attempt to cheer you up than anything.
Haha thanks.  I'm not terribly mad anymore.  I don't think I really have too much of a reason to be mad.  I got my ipod back, and that's all that really mattered to me.  The only reason I should be mad is that my own strep brother stole from me, but I suppose that's life.  He'll learn eventually.
And all winds that liven

- The Rasmus