Author Topic: D-Link Technical Support  (Read 3086 times)

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
D-Link Technical Support
« on: December 21, 2006, 11:29:34 am »
So I've been having trouble with my router for the past few months now...

I have to restart because it's constantly giving me trouble. Yesterday, I called D-Link Canada and of course, I got somebody in India. Well, that's fine. He ran me through some steps, but he couldn't determine the problem. I'm having a very hard time understanding this guy, so I asked him to repeat, and he yells into the phone. So finally, he gives me a "case ID" number and says he's going to transfer me onto a "Senior Tech". The phone rings twice, and I'm on hold again. I wait, and some dude from "Panasonic Technical Support" answers. I'm like "excuse me? I just got transfered from D-Link." The guy starts laughing on the phone, and so I hang up. Then I call D-Link back and finally get transfered to this "Senior Tech". He walks me through some steps and still isn't able to determine the problem. So... then he says he will call back when he determines the solution.

Grrr, stupid D-Link technical support. Their horrible!  :'(

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: D-Link Technical Support
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 03:05:33 pm »
What exactly is the problem you're getting?
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
Re: D-Link Technical Support
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 03:20:44 pm »
What exactly is the problem you're getting?
I've somehow fixed it now... for some reason I had to change the default MTU to something else. I forget the number I changed it to... I found that another user was having the same problem on a different forum.