Author Topic: Still with the evil  (Read 6787 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Still with the evil
« on: December 27, 2006, 06:44:37 pm »
As I've said in other threads, our Shadowrun party is basically evil.  And now our party runs a successful company partnered with a huge megacorp.  We have hundreds of millions to spend.  But do we?  Nope.  We still steal everything.

For those who haven't read, our characters are: a gnome driver/hacker, a human (invisible, part magic) assassin, a half-lizard street samuri, and a human pimp.  It's an interesting campaign.

Anyway, last game (on Friday), we started expanding our territory into Denver (where else? Denver rocks).  So we needed a building.  What'd we do?  We gas-bombed a reasonably big office building, knocking 200 people unconscious.  We could have killed them (we used mustard gas before), but that's no fun.  Then we threw their bodies into a dump truck and backed up to a cliff.  When they started waking up, we dumped them off the cliff, then, just in case, blew it up to cause an avalanche. 

So the regular price of the building would have been about $500,000.  Because the previous owners were killed, the price fell to $100,000.  So we paid $500,000 from the corporate bank account, kept $100,000 each (x4), and the accountant made it look innocent.  Mmm, misappropriation!

Then, we realized we needed a place to get ho's from, for the pimp.  We ended up finding a private school that's borderline cult/catholic.  Either way, the guy running it was crazy enough to think he talks to God.  So we helped him out by planting a micro-transceiver on his robe and giving him instructions (it's nice to have a shady marketing company to help you with this stuff).  So now he sends us his best looking girls who are roughly 18 and completely brainwashed to become ho's for us. 

We also did lots more, but those are the two best (evilest) things. 

Offline Mythix

• The Dude
  • x86
  • Victory
    • View Profile
    • Dark-Wire
Re: Still with the evil
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 10:36:33 pm »
Genius. Total Genius.
Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

- Ambrose Bierce

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 12:03:10 am »
Hrmmm.... how exactly do you get away with all of this? But all in all, it was brilliant and funny.  :D
errr... something like that...

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 08:29:17 am »
Amazing.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 10:33:57 am »
Hrmmm.... how exactly do you get away with all of this? But all in all, it was brilliant and funny.  :D
It's Shadowrun -- the police are pretty corrupt and people don't really care.  There are bigger things to worry about. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 02:16:38 pm »
Sounds like AM :P

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 11:10:13 pm »
This happened at my school once.  :O
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 08:42:54 am »
Then we threw their bodies into a dump truck and backed up to a cliff.  When they started waking up, we dumped them off the cliff, then, just in case, blew it up to cause an avalanche.
This happened at my school once.  :O
O.O
!!!!!

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 03:56:11 pm »
Hey, anything's possible around here.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 02:02:52 pm »
Keep us updated on what you do! These are great :)

Offline Newby

• Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 11:36:50 pm »
I need a group that plays like this. :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 11:46:09 pm »
Anyway, last game (on Friday), we started expanding our territory into Denver (where else? Denver rocks).  So we needed a building.  What'd we do?  We gas-bombed a reasonably big office building, knocking 200 people unconscious.  We could have killed them (we used mustard gas before), but that's no fun.  Then we threw their bodies into a dump truck and backed up to a cliff.  When they started waking up, we dumped them off the cliff, then, just in case, blew it up to cause an avalanche. 

So the regular price of the building would have been about $500,000.  Because the previous owners were killed, the price fell to $100,000.  So we paid $500,000 from the corporate bank account, kept $100,000 each (x4), and the accountant made it look innocent.  Mmm, misappropriation!

Then, we realized we needed a place to get ho's from, for the pimp.  We ended up finding a private school that's borderline cult/catholic.  Either way, the guy running it was crazy enough to think he talks to God.  So we helped him out by planting a micro-transceiver on his robe and giving him instructions (it's nice to have a shady marketing company to help you with this stuff).  So now he sends us his best looking girls who are roughly 18 and completely brainwashed to become ho's for us. 

HAHAHAHA.  That so rocks.

Anyway, last game (on Friday), we started expanding our territory into Denver (where else? Denver rocks)

You're damn right it does.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 06:53:50 pm »
The reason we like Denver is because it became a stereotype, it seemed like whenever our GM needed a city, he said Denver.  So Denver ended up being the hub that everything went through, ever.  So we figured, what better place? :)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 08:53:42 pm »
What's up now, you being 20 hours away and whatnot?
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Sidoh

• MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 05:09:00 am »
The reason we like Denver is because it became a stereotype, it seemed like whenever our GM needed a city, he said Denver.  So Denver ended up being the hub that everything went through, ever.  So we figured, what better place? :)

Haha.  You should make a pitstop at Fort Collins sometime. :D