Author Topic: American Suicide ppl upset about GM robot killing self, I wrote them a letter  (Read 3965 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Dear politically correct nuts,

I really thought that suicide commercial was cute.  And lets be honest, anyone that feels moved to kill them self after seeing that ad was probably already going to do it after witness the crumbling of American values that was the homo-erotic-raging entertainment of this year's superbowl.

I would like to continue by saying that sometimes you just have to accept things that might offend you, ESPECIALLY when it is in such an insignificant manner.  Political correctness is going to run America into the ground, and when it does, I hope your services are expanded to compensate for all of the well-thinkers and do-gooders that kill themselves after having had enough with trivial P.C. crap.

Please withdrawl your request from GM that asks them to remove the ad.  It was clever/amusing/kickass and you know it.

Thanks,
   Me (a dude who isn't thinking about killing himself)
I havent read through it yet, so I'm not sure about mistakes and all.

Any thing I ought to change?
Is it worded so that it'll make a point about people being too PC but still be somewhat funny in the end?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
It's going to be thrown in the trash, like the rest of all your "anti-gay-cause-I'm-scared-of-homosexuals-for-no-apparent-reason" bullshit.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
It's going to be thrown in the trash, like the rest of all your "anti-gay-cause-I'm-scared-of-homosexuals-for-no-apparent-reason" bullshit.
probably...but hopefully theyll read it first

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
Lol, crazed, you're always outraged by the most trivial things.  Point your anger towards something worth being angry about. :P

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
What the hell are you talking about? Can you give a little context or something? Something about suicide gay robot GM superbowl?

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
What the hell are you talking about? Can you give a little context or something? Something about suicide gay robot GM superbowl?
There was a commercial for GM during the Superbowl that had a robot lose its job and eventually ended up killing itself.  Some people got upset about it, and Craz3d decided to email them.

The homo-erotic comment is referring to a few of the commercials and entertainment that seemed very queer (ie., the Snickers commercial).
errr... something like that...

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
There was a commercial for GM during the Superbowl that had a robot lose its job and eventually ended up killing itself.  Some people got upset about it, and Craz3d decided to email them.

The homo-erotic comment is referring to a few of the commercials and entertainment that seemed very queer (ie., the Snickers commercial).
Oddly enough I read in my local newspaper that the most offended group by that comercial was the gay community. They were angry about the idea that kissing a man wasn't manly.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Lol, crazed, you're always outraged by the most trivial things.  Point your anger towards something worth being angry about. :P
I think it is right to voice my opinion, I'm not starting some mad-raving misguided nation wide protest *cough* stupid people related to all of that immigration stuff last year *cough*.

Its just in fun with a slight hint of purpose

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
You have the right to voice your opinion, of course, but if nobody cares then what's the point? (I'm not necessarily talking about this situation specifically, just the right in general)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
You have the right to voice your opinion, of course, but if nobody cares then what's the point? (I'm not necessarily talking about this situation specifically, just the right in general)

...somebody there will read it, maybe I'll luck and it'll make them think.  Then I might have made an impact ;)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
No.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile

Offline l)a-Sniper

• View Profile
People have to chill the fuck out. It is a damn commercial.