Author Topic: The Wierdest Thing You Will Ever Hear Me Ask  (Read 17008 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: The Wierdest Thing You Will Ever Hear Me Ask
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2007, 02:13:24 pm »
hope you work stuff out best for you

you seem like a cool chick, and look pretty damned cuyte as i recall from poictures.....
....yeah, after i found out my exbitch fucking cheated on me i became physically sick for a week or some, so lame.

When you let someone like that control your emotions as you did CrAz3D thats when stuff gets unhealthy and I am not surpised that you did get sick over some stupid bitch. Realtionships in my book are just a compelte waste of time and effort. After the fucking what else is their to look forward too?
For one, there's more sex. And if you actually find a woman that's cool, you'll have conversation.

+1

-or-

/signed
as Zero would say :P
+1//signed also

Having someone to be able to talk about anything, or even nothing, with is the best feeling.  I miss having someone I can talk (or not talk) with.  Just a REALLY good friend thats always there.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2007, 06:45:29 pm »

you seem like a cool chick, and look pretty damned cuyte as i recall from poictures.....
....yeah, after i found out my exbitch fucking cheated on me i became physically sick for a week or some, so lame.

When you let someone like that control your emotions as you did CrAz3D thats when stuff gets unhealthy and I am not surpised that you did get sick over some stupid bitch. Realtionships in my book are just a compelte waste of time and effort. After the fucking what else is their to look forward too?

Can I say... shallow?

In my book, anything that ISN'T a relationship is a waste of time and effort. While I can't say that I love people, a lot of the reason I keep going day to day is the relationships I have with others -- friends, family, and every once in a while, someone special enough to deserve a little (or lot) bit more. I find it offensive to think that you honestly can't see that.

Although, now, I'm formulating a deep relationship with Sheridan of Babylon 5. I'm sure it will be long, fruitful, and incredibly hard to disrupt. Ah, sci-fi. ^^

Offline disco

• Comfortably Numb
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2007, 08:45:23 pm »

How can you think that!?  There's way more to a good relationship than sex.  If you're with someone who you truly enjoy being with and doing things with, then sex should just be a benefit; not the other way around.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2007, 08:58:26 pm »

If this was at all true, why would marriage exist?  Becoming emotionally ill over a breakup isn't stupid.  Developing serious feelings for a significant other isn't stupid.  You may think so and that is somewhat of an opinion, but I say give it time.  You'll agree sooner or later.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2007, 09:04:36 pm »

If this was at all true, why would marriage exist?  Becoming emotionally ill over a breakup isn't stupid.  Developing serious feelings for a significant other isn't stupid.  You may think so and that is somewhat of an opinion, but I say give it time.  You'll agree sooner or later.
...he might be half right, after all 50% of marriages end in divorce ;)!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2007, 09:09:02 pm »

I don't think that makes a universal conclusion "half right." :P

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2007, 09:24:16 pm »

I don't think that makes a universal conclusion "half right." :P
:'(

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2007, 07:00:32 am »

Isn't having sex before you're married a sin? ( or something along those lines, I'm not religious )  You could argue that people who are religious get married to have sex. ( in a screwed up point of view )
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2007, 11:06:16 am »

Isn't having sex before you're married a sin? ( or something along those lines, I'm not religious )  You could argue that people who are religious get married to have sex. ( in a screwed up point of view )
no you couldnt

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2007, 11:25:54 am »

I don't think that argument makes much sense. :-\

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2007, 12:04:37 pm »

This is actually partly correct.  From the Catholic Catechism:
1601 "The matrimonial covenant, by which a man and a woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life, is by its nature ordered toward the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring; this covenant between baptized persons has been raised by Christ the Lord to the dignity of a sacrament."84

The part you are missing is that the church also teaches that sex is an act of pure love but should only be done with an 'open to life' attitude.  This is true for Catholics anyway, I know that Methodists and Baptists both have different views on the subject.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2007, 12:35:25 pm »
Call me shallow. Call me immature. Call me what you will. But iam postive that 90% of all relationships in the world are just built around lies and deceit. Now if your one of the lucky ones in the 10% range, then I suggest that you dont fuck it up becuase its rare to find someone that you truly love and that truly loves you back.
I am not talking about conventional love, like the love a mother shares for her child. But the love between two individuals of the OPPOSITE sex. Same sex "Love" is sick and immoral and that has no baring on the topic so I will not argue my point.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2007, 12:41:23 pm »
Call me shallow. Call me immature. Call me what you will. But iam postive that 90% of all relationships in the world are just built around lies and deceit. Now if your one of the lucky ones in the 10% range, then I suggest that you dont fuck it up becuase its rare to find someone that you truly love and that truly loves you back.
I am not talking about conventional love, like the love a mother shares for her child. But the love between two individuals of the OPPOSITE sex. Same sex "Love" is sick and immoral and that has no baring on the topic so I will not argue my point.

67% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Seriously, you're young and inexperienced.  How the hell can you say that with any amount of validity?

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2007, 01:37:41 pm »

Seriously, you're young and inexperienced. How the hell can you say that with any amount of validity?

You took the words right out of my fingertips.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2007, 06:00:13 pm »

Seriously, you're young and inexperienced.  How the hell can you say that with any amount of validity?
pssst, he's probably a liberal ::)

but for reals, he's gay.  gay people are CRAZY