Author Topic: Re: Building a bomb in school?  (Read 2230 times)

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
Re: Building a bomb in school?
« on: March 19, 2007, 05:28:29 pm »
It's goin' down. DE HOY. ^_^

If all goes as planned, video should be up tonight.

Joe, why would you do this at school? Why not just do it at your own house...? Are you doing this so you can try to look cool in front of people? Because I'm sure there are people that think it's pretty stupid.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 10:25:13 am »
Joe, why would you do this at school? Why not just do it at your own house...? Are you doing this so you can try to look cool in front of people? Because I'm sure there are people that think it's pretty stupid.

If you think that, you've never met my classmates. They think it's cool when Zagaroth and I plug something in and it makes a little pop noise, and we say "Eh.. guess that's dead."

And we were planning on doing it at his house. Mine's too far from school if anyone wanted to come see it (a few were really interested), but his house isn't too far.

Anyhow, stupid admins stuck me in ISS (which my mom and I later convinced them to let us prove that I did nothing wrong using *their own* records -- hah!) so, rescheduled for today.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline l)a-Sniper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 05:58:58 pm »
Yay, gogo.

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 09:15:40 pm »

If you think that, you've never met my classmates. They think it's cool when Zagaroth and I plug something in and it makes a little pop noise, and we say "Eh.. guess that's dead."

And we were planning on doing it at his house. Mine's too far from school if anyone wanted to come see it (a few were really interested), but his house isn't too far.

Anyhow, stupid admins stuck me in ISS (which my mom and I later convinced them to let us prove that I did nothing wrong using *their own* records -- hah!) so, rescheduled for today.

That's odd that people would come over just to see you geeks overclock a CPU. It wouldn't even be worth my time, lol. But whatever floats your boat...

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 09:46:53 pm »

That's odd that people would come over just to see you geeks overclock a CPU. It wouldn't even be worth my time, lol. But whatever floats your boat...

Thats the beatuy of it. You dont have to come =]. Have fun Joe. And be safe.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 10:40:02 pm »

Thats the beatuy of it. You dont have to come =]. Have fun Joe. And be safe.

I could go, though. If I went up to Baraboo, I could hunt that kid down and tell him to blow up a processor.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 01:42:33 am »
ZeroX has so much of a point that it almost makes me SAD to trash this. Oh well!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.