Author Topic: Re: Which book should I read?  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
Re: Which book should I read?
« on: March 19, 2007, 10:46:57 pm »
I'd say none of the above. Read "Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis".
There's a quote that you should pay some mind to, because I'm sure some people will think more highly of you. It's this: Even a stubborn fool is thought to be wise if he keeps silent. He is considered intelligent if he keeps his lips sealed.
It may be a proverb or some thing, but whatever.

My point is that you're smart when you speak on toppics you know about, and when you have something worth saying. I know people appreciate it when I do it, and, the same will most likely go for you too. You always say that you don't care about our opinions, but, please just take this into concideration. I'm not trying to be offencive, but somethings you say are just sort of dumb, or like not that important. When you say just random shit, it makes you seem like an attention whore; not that you are, but it's just a simily.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Which book should I read?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 12:33:42 am »
I'd say none of the above. Read "Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis".
There's a quote that you should pay some mind to, because I'm sure some people will think more highly of you. It's this: Even a stubborn fool is thought to be wise if he keeps silent. He is considered intelligent if he keeps his lips sealed.
It may be a proverb or some thing, but whatever.

My point is that you're smart when you speak on toppics you know about, and when you have something worth saying. I know people appreciate it when I do it, and, the same will most likely go for you too. You always say that you don't care about our opinions, but, please just take this into concideration. I'm not trying to be offencive, but somethings you say are just sort of dumb, or like not that important. When you say just random shit, it makes you seem like an attention whore; not that you are, but it's just a simily.

It's called being a troll. Just don't respond. And the saying you're looking for may be, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are a fool than to open it and remove any lingering doubt."