Author Topic: Se7en  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Se7en
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:13:12 pm »
I don't think a review of this movie has been posted, but I saw it mentioned (by Screenor) in one place.  Sorry if it already has been.

This is an excellent movie.  It's pretty morbid in places, but it's necessary for the effect they're going for.  Chromium Bass watched it recently and it sounds like he agreed with me.  It's one of the better movies that I've watched in a while. :)

The plot follows two detectives as they try to find a killer who's committing murders against those who are guilty of one of the "seven deadly sins."

Offline Chromium Bass

• Giggity Giggity Goo
    • View Profile
Re: Se7en
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 07:27:46 pm »
I was glued to the movie the entire time!  I've been wanting to watch this movie for a long time but always forgot.  If you are into action/mystery I suggest this movie with 9 thumbs up  ;D

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 07:43:27 pm »
The characters in The Butterfly Effect watched this movie iirc!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 07:47:17 pm »
The characters in The Butterfly Effect watched this movie iirc!

Woah, nice!  I liked that movie too, despite Ashton Kutcher being in it.