Author Topic: Too Many Indians  (Read 11497 times)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: Too Many Indians
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 09:38:29 pm »
I know at least in my school (being the most diverse school in the state), there are no such lines drawn with skin color or race.
If I am walking at night and I see a group of black kids, I'll approach them with the same caution I approach white kids. Caution.

That does not mean you should run in fear, but if you truly feel you're in a dangerous situation then get yourself out of there. It's common sense.

I don't pin teenage violence on any specific race, since in my school I have seen it spread evenly amongst everyone. I attribute it more to the lack of a home environment and parental neglect.

If you're raised on the streets, all you will know is the streets. This is something that I've seen proven correct time and time again by the people I communicate with on the daily.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
Re: Too Many Indians
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2007, 06:18:32 pm »
See, that's the thing... most native kids here are raised basically on the streets, or in very very bad homes.

Then they grow up and get free college/university education and all their money from the government... that's what pisses me off the most.

It's simply stupid. Anyways, I think I've made enough points in this topic already. If anyone else wants to add anything else feel free.