Author Topic: Voices of the Lifestream  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Voices of the Lifestream
« on: September 14, 2007, 12:54:30 am »
"Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream is an OverClocked ReMix Album featuring free fan arrangements from the soundtrack to Square's legendary Final Fantasy VII for the Sony Playstation."

Anyone who's ever listened to an OCRemix knows they are wonderful. Add a good game with good music into that and VOILA! I've listened to several songs and they are simply some of the best remixes out there. There are 45 tracks and it's about 3.5 hours of music :O!

Check it out at http://ff7.ocremix.org/ they have more about the project there, probably a better description than I can write :P.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline rabbit

• I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Voices of the Lifestream
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 02:24:01 am »
I saw them at Otakon :D
They played some of their tracks, and a couple tracks from some big project (forget which).  They were awesome :P

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Voices of the Lifestream
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 03:02:33 am »
I saw them at Otakon :D
They played some of their tracks, and a couple tracks from some big project (forget which).  They were awesome :P
Probably this project? It took like one and half years to make!
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology