Author Topic: The post your picture thread.  (Read 408439 times)

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: The post your picture thread.
« Reply #1200 on: November 05, 2008, 10:37:48 pm »
A/S/L?!?!

You people never cease to sadden me.

what do you mean you people?

what i think shes sexy jeezus gimme a break why you gotta hate on a playa blaze cant you let a brotha try'n get sum

It saddens me that the sacred art of trolling has been left to such imbeciles. Ender and I gave the world Picasso, this guy just wipes his shit on a canvas and calls it art.

I suggest you quit trying to emulate the greatness that is the almighty Trolls and Co. and instead find another craft. Perhaps sewing would be something you would be good at. You can sew quilt of failure and sew add a new patch onto it every time you feel left out or alone.

I mean this with all due respect, of course. Just so happens that it's not really much.

When I read that post of his a while ago, something similar crossed my mind. I thought, "wow, this is pathetic," but for some reason I forgot to say so. My brain probably recoiled at the sight of such extraordinary failure and hastened to erase the memory.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #1201 on: November 05, 2008, 11:07:07 pm »
A troll trolling trolls?! What is this! Madness, I say madness!  :o

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #1202 on: November 05, 2008, 11:09:48 pm »
Woahz now. Lets not confizzle dis gangzta for some whack azz troll. Seriously, I wuz jus try'n tah get some. Good dayz matez.

forum indian giver: sorryz yo, i mispell't confizzle. hadtuh correkt dat shiet. respekt, yo. 40z on yo face biatch.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 11:18:02 pm by warz »
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: November 05, 2008, 11:46:08 pm »
A/S/L?!?!

what i think shes sexy jeezus gimme a break why you gotta hate on a playa blaze cant you let a brotha try'n get sum

It saddens me that the sacred art of trolling has been left to such imbeciles. Ender and I gave the world Picasso, this guy just wipes his shit on a canvas and calls it art.

I suggest you quit trying to emulate the greatness that is the almighty Trolls and Co. and instead find another craft. Perhaps sewing would be something you would be good at. You can sew quilt of failure and sew add a new patch onto it every time you feel left out or alone.

I mean this with all due respect, of course. Just so happens that it's not really much.

When I read that post of his a while ago, something similar crossed my mind. I thought, "wow, this is pathetic," but for some reason I forgot to say so. My brain probably recoiled at the sight of such extraordinary failure and hastened to erase the memory.

I felt compelled to condemn such actions, I wanted to distance our mighty establishment from that ignorance he spewed on to the page. It is pathetic that I have to go to such lengths, but I guess there will always be the been-trolled.

Anyhow, it is not my style to remain on someone of such insignificance for this long, so I will simply leave it at this. What was showcased earlier was so unbelievably juvenile that it gave me pause, I could not believe that such ignorance existed.

Being that ignorance is described simply as distance from Trolls and Co., I guess it's safe to assume that he is doing very poorly in his attempt to emulate our greatness, our finesse, our beauty.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: November 06, 2008, 07:27:26 am »
A/S/L?!?!

I felt compelled to condemn such actions, I wanted to distance our mighty establishment from that ignorance he spewed on to the page. It is pathetic that I have to go to such lengths, but I guess there will always be the been-trolled.

Anyhow, it is not my style to remain on someone of such insignificance for this long, so I will simply leave it at this. What was showcased earlier was so unbelievably juvenile that it gave me pause, I could not believe that such ignorance existed.

Being that ignorance is described simply as distance from Trolls and Co., I guess it's safe to assume that he is doing very poorly in his attempt to emulate our greatness, our finesse, our beauty.

Whatever your smoking, I want double.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: November 06, 2008, 09:44:28 am »
A/S/L?!?!

But how do you take a self-appointed figure seriously, let alone a group of them?

That's like a Dr. Zoidberg.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: November 06, 2008, 12:27:41 pm »
A/S/L?!?!

But how do you take a self-appointed figure seriously, let alone a group of them?

We derive our power from the consent of the people. They may say something explicit to the contrary, but we know that at least tacitly they approve.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: November 06, 2008, 12:35:52 pm »
What it comes down to is that Trolls & Co. is really a grassroots movement. We couldn't have made it into what it is today without your help.

Offline SNiFFeR

• Sexy
    • View Profile
    • k
« Reply #1208 on: November 06, 2008, 12:43:33 pm »
you're welcome.

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: November 06, 2008, 01:52:24 pm »
A/S/L?!?!

Napoleon? Caesar?
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #1210 on: December 06, 2008, 01:31:13 am »
Not to change the topic, but...

My nephew and I, off to save the world!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #1211 on: December 06, 2008, 01:41:05 am »
IT'S A WITTOW BABY.

cute :)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #1212 on: December 06, 2008, 01:45:35 am »
I think what everybody really wants is to finally see Sidoh post his picture!

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: December 06, 2008, 01:47:42 am »
You read my mind.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #1214 on: December 06, 2008, 01:49:01 am »
You read my mind.
Well, I DID say that everybody wants it! :)