Author Topic: Webstats plugin  (Read 2717 times)

Offline xgreedyx

• View Profile
    • The Art Of War
Webstats plugin
« on: November 20, 2007, 06:43:03 am »
Hey guys...

I am using the Webstats plugin for my bot which is great btw.

Just wondering if anyone could tune or tweek it up a bit. It looks great but is missing the image that the clients are logged in under & there ops status.

I seen carmel's bnubot webstats and I'm looking for kinda that look if its at all possiable.

P.S.

2 questions please?

Also about the trivia bot?
I have downloaded, knowledge, TriviaAnswer, and WartTrivia. And have activated all plugins through config. Am I missing something else. I have read the readme for the bots normal commands and havnt found to much info on or about Trivia.
Is there a special command that I havnt tryed maby. I would love to use the knowledge.txt, that things loaded with plenty of questions to keep it going for awhile.

Webstats: How do I keep it from saying You are now marked as being away. Over and over it keeps saying and it kinda looks gay if your looking at it through website. I was thinking turning anti-idle off but will that cause my bot to shut down?

Thanks in advance
It really does look great if anyone wants to see it in action check out our website: http://www.clanaow.org/taow
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 06:45:47 am by xgreedyx »
It Is What It Is...... With Out The Playa There Would Be No GAME!

Offline chuck

• Canadian Biathlete
    • View Profile
    • Chucks Blog
Re: Webstats plugin
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 05:43:55 pm »
Heh, someone actully using that plugin.

That plugin was created 'cause I was curious about how a javaop2 webstat plugin would look, but it was never planned to be used in a production enviorment. I basicly used the concept to create the GUI for my Battle.net bot that is not yet complete...

As for the * You are now marked as being away, thats probably the anti-idle plugins fault. You could probably modify the packet filter to discard that message, or even the webstats plugin, but I dont have any spare time to do that.
Chucks Blog
JavaOp2 Plugins

Error, keyboard not connected. Press F1 to continue.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 08:20:09 pm »
I seen carmel's bnubot webstats and I'm looking for kinda that look if its at all possiable.

I'm sure carmel is touched.

Webstats: How do I keep it from saying You are now marked as being away. Over and over it keeps saying and it kinda looks gay if your looking at it through website. I was thinking turning anti-idle off but will that cause my bot to shut down?

Stop sending /away. You do not need to send text to battle.net to keep the connection alive; SID_NULL exists for that purpose.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline xgreedyx

• View Profile
    • The Art Of War
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 10:35:09 pm »
ok thanks guys

Anyone left on the triva question? That be really nice to get working
It Is What It Is...... With Out The Playa There Would Be No GAME!