Author Topic: Cop pulls over car b/c "4 black men in car"  (Read 8758 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Cop pulls over car b/c "4 black men in car"
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 12:32:56 pm »
Sure sure....but let's see you call them a nigger to his or her face.  In fact, come to Chicago and do it.  I'd love to YouTube the video.

Your a douchebag.  God gave me the free will TO not care about black people, just like Bush. http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1650403.  I love Bush almost AS much as drinking beer, shining my shotgun (I love my right to bear arms and arm bears) and concealing my weapons. Who WOULD have thunk???

I laugh at you because you live in Canada.  I'd like you to call my black friends "niggers" in person, but you don't have the balls for that.  Instead, like most internet users, you feel very safe on your computers to express racism.  You are a coward.  You should move down to Texas.

Blaze didn't call anybody a "nigger", Newby did. And Newby lives in California.

In any case, since you're new here, I'll explain the situation. Blaze and Newby are simply making fun of CrAz3d, who's a racist bigoted homophobe (otherwise known as a citizen of the southern United States).

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 12:56:37 pm »
I laugh at you because you live in Canada.  I'd like you to call my black friends "niggers" in person, but you don't have the balls for that.  Instead, like most internet users, you feel very safe on your computers to express racism.  You are a coward.  You should move down to Texas.

Cute response; I've called many 'african americans' niggers, Yes to there face. I completely use my freedom of speech right to the fullest extent.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 01:35:33 pm »

Cute response; I've called many 'african americans' niggers, Yes to there face. I completely use my freedom of speech right to the fullest extent.

I'm sure if you said any of that around me, I'd use the freedom to shove my foot up your ass.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 01:46:40 pm »

Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you can yell "fire" in a crowded theatre, and it doesn't mean that you can commit slander or libel. I'm pretty sure that racial slurs falls into the same category. What free speech really means is the right to express your viewpoint without being persecuted*

(*as long as you're white, or, at least, not arabic)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 01:52:58 pm »
Sure sure....but let's see you call them a nigger to his or her face.  In fact, come to Chicago and do it.  I'd love to YouTube the video.

Your a douchebag.  God gave me the free will TO not care about black people, just like Bush. http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1650403.  I love Bush almost AS much as drinking beer, shining my shotgun (I love my right to bear arms and arm bears) and concealing my weapons. Who WOULD have thunk???

In any case, since you're new here, I'll explain the situation. Blaze and Newby are simply making fun of CrAz3d, who's a racist bigoted homophobe (otherwise known as a citizen of the southern United States).
Well if faggots, niggers, and wetbacks would just leave I wouldn't be annoyed with them.  lol.

But really, one guy was hitting on me, wouldn't leave me alone 'til I said some f'd up/hilarious stuff.  Told him he was going to burn in hell, he is sinning, etc.  I lol'd hard.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 02:01:19 pm »

Well if faggots, niggers, and wetbacks would just leave I wouldn't be annoyed with them.  lol.

But really, one guy was hitting on me, wouldn't leave me alone 'til I said some f'd up/hilarious stuff.  Told him he was going to burn in hell, he is sinning, etc.  I lol'd hard.

One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 02:05:47 pm »
I figure if iago is going to call me racist I might as well go along with it :-\.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 04:06:09 pm »
I figure if iago is going to call me racist I might as well go along with it :-\.

Well, you do seem to show amounts of dislike towards their person.

I would never call anyone a racial slur.  Except maybe against Ergot.. because that's funny.  <3
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 04:07:56 pm by Blaze »
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 04:22:22 pm »
Well, you do seem to show amounts of dislike towards their person.
Their person?  Whose person?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 04:41:53 pm »
Obviously no people -- minorities aren't people. :)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CetniK

• There is an abundance of penises here.
    • View Profile
    • CetniK Webs
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 05:51:49 pm »
You should stop badmouthing senior members before you get removed.
Maybe if he didn't call me a douche we wouldn't have this convo.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2007, 05:57:35 pm »
You should stop badmouthing senior members before you get removed.
Maybe if he didn't call me a douche we wouldn't have this convo.

Well technically, I said "Your A's douche" not "You are a douche"

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2007, 07:05:37 pm »
I would never call anyone a racial slur.  Except maybe against Ergot.. because that's funny.  <3
wut? I heard my name! You call me racial slurs ?! since when :(?
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2007, 07:18:29 pm »
wut? I heard my name! You call me racial slurs ?! since when :(?

I said I might do it against you, since that'd be funny. <3

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2007, 09:56:24 pm »
Yup. Niggers suck.