Author Topic: Important Forum Update: ALL READ  (Read 9509 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Important Forum Update: ALL READ
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2008, 05:10:49 pm »
Since when was farming animals, feeding them steroids, and killing the ones they don't need natural?

Nothing we eat is natural. Get over it.

And incidentally, humans didn't even start eating animals until a long way into our existence. If you look at the cuisines of the Chinese, Mediterranean, and middle east, to name a few, you won't see a whole lot of meat (and I mean traditional stuff, not modern). It's only the western Europeans that started doing that.

CrAz3d, I challenge you to keep an open mind and make an intelligent argument against iago's point. Because his point is as true and uncontroversial as 1=1, and I don't see how you can disagree. And remember not to use that "every opinion is as good as another" cop-out you learned in kindergarten.
Well, the last paragraph I stated can be challenged, since I presented facts without backing them up. But those facts have some from observation and history classes, so I stand by them. :)

For the rest, you most certainly can't say that any kind of food is natural, be it meat or vegetables or otherwise.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2008, 06:08:33 pm »
My argument is that anything we do is natural since we're natural being ... but then veganism is natural too.

Really, I was just poking fun at you *hug*
I have one (CUTE) friend that is vegan, I'd marry her ... she cooks, cleans, knits, sews, my kinda woman! ;)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2008, 06:26:03 pm »
You wouldn't eat her unnatural cooking though, so thats like....-483 points....isn't it?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2008, 06:29:06 pm »
Some of her stuff is GOOOOOOD!

"Tofurkey" I would not eat, NO SIR!