Author Topic: Live support is fully botomated  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
Live support is fully botomated
« on: January 19, 2008, 04:16:48 pm »
This is the first section of the email response I got:

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues changing the Windows LIVE ID currently associated with your gamertag. You mentioned in your email that you inherited an Xbox LIVE trial membership when you purchased your Xbox 360 console. You've been playing games on the profile that was there, and you even paid to rename the gamertag to Camel7.You wish to change the Windows LIVE ID associated with the account, however, you do not know the password for the Windows LIVE ID currently associated with your gamertag. You would like to know if there is anyway you can change this since you wish to renew your membership to Xbox LIVE but you don't want to give your personal info away to the Xbox LIVE account that is currently registered to someone else as much as you don't want to lose your game progress and achievements.

This response is structured in exactly the same way as the original email I sent, except that a couple of sentences were removed, probably because it couldn't figure out how to turn them against me.

After that, it went on to give me instructions for how to contact a live human being.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!